Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The media center only for those active member or group member. If you are newbie then you can’t access the media center.

Mae

sarNie Adult
The lakorn is getting sooo good...it's been great from the start...Kob and Chakrit's chemistry gives me butterflies...i really like how Chakrit is head over heels for Kob already...sooo sweet...

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Darn it, waiting for episode 4, hehe! Cannot wait to see the sweet scenes, loving this lakorn! :D

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Ditto. I love this lakorn. Panin is heads over heels in love with Kompai, how sweet. I can't wait until someone upload epi 4. I love their chemistry.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm totally loving this lakorn. I feel so bad for Panin. He's so innocent and cares for Kompai so much!! Kob's makeup suits her character. She looks pretty but not like her normal self. I like her natural look better.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
That was so sweet when Chakrit went to see her at her workplace after she came back from Ploy's mom house. Kob is so sneaky allowing the n'rai to slap her when she saw Chakrit coming.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sorry too excited had to drop by tonite...so it's almost the wedding! Wah.....OMG

LOLz I'm in an "R" scene mood! *naughty* :)

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think this lakorn is kinda diff, not the typical one except for the revenge part and the jealousy etc., but it's the motive behind it cuz the guy fall in luv with the girl innocently like madly in luv.

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah..more action..i really excite over the next few episodes.story gonna pick up so fast..can't wait to see how he treat her..

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Is Chakrit really going to sleep with the n'rai? From now on I guess its going to be war between Panin and Kompai.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
So far this lakorn is all right...... I can still find better ways of getting back at the n'rai than stealing her boyfriend away.... poor kob did she actually want to marry Chakrit or did she do it just to get back at n'rai.... in a way that's a stupid way to give up your single life.... sorry