Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

missjoy

sarNie Elites
lols...its the new saying now...its from oil and kwan's lakorn..in the lakorn oil's mom always say "JOPE!" when she doesn't want to discuss anything anymore or when she doesn't care for anyone's opinion,etc...

so "JOPE!"..thats the end of it... :lol:
ah, got it.. thanks for the explanation!! i thought it meant "kiss" like JOOP...

numfon

sarNie Adult
Guys...what do you think about Kob's makeup? I'm little bit upset here. I like verything else but Kob's makeup. I don't like Kob's wearing dark lipstick and I don't like too too much brush on her checks. And her eye liners for this lakorn don't make her look pretty like her other lakorns. I like Kob with natural colors. I'm just curious...why Kob's never used soft colors such as frosty pink or frosty red...any frosty colors. I think these frosty mix in some colors would look really nice on Kob. I wish Kob stay away from dark dark and red red colors.....you know.
i think it's supposed to make her look 'dark' and confident. ..it makes her look way more mature too. i'm not too fond of the make-up either, but i guess it suits the role.

lol i'm happy to see Kob try something different once in a while. ^_^ she's so sneaky in this lakon. haha
is it just me..or do they keep censoring the word "gae"? you know.. whenever Kob and Ploy (her friend) have a conversation.. they use "gae/chun" as the subject...and i dunno. the word "gae" seems to be silent everytime.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i think the makeup is just rite, it goes well with the character. it does bring out the dark side character kob is potraying.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Ploy caught my attention in "KuLurb Len Fai" w/ Uttsada Panichkul for channel 3?, when I first saw her I thought she was Tik K. That lakorn was complicated though, three friends wanted one guy.
it was channel 7 air wednesday and thursday. the lakorn was good but i don't really like the pra'ek character in kularblenfai. yes, ploy's cute

neung

sarNie Egg
i think it's supposed to make her look 'dark' and confident. ..it makes her look way more mature too. i'm not too fond of the make-up either, but i guess it suits the role.

lol i'm happy to see Kob try something different once in a while. ^_^ she's so sneaky in this lakon. haha
is it just me..or do they keep censoring the word "gae"? you know.. whenever Kob and Ploy (her friend) have a conversation.. they use "gae/chun" as the subject...and i dunno. the word "gae" seems to be silent everytime.
Agree on the make. It suits the role perfectly and I like to see her in different style. She mostly wears dark makeup in this type of role, which she doesn't get much of, that's why we are all so use to her more natural makeup, but I also think that she fits the natural color more. I love her character, devilious, but to an extend with a little comedy and is so easy going. And I adore her clothes, fits perfectly with her attitude and work of the character. Kob is so cute at being evil, espically the drowing scene!

On the word "gae," it is mostly consider a improper word that is used only with close friends. So that is why they some what "bleeps" the word when it is use, but you know they say it..hehe.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Yeah, they keep censoring the word "Gae" ja.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i do agree with you that it suit the role because her character is not like innocence something like that. well i like kob makeup in this lakorn tho and she looks pretty this makeup to meeeeeeeeee......

kob other lakorn that like her makeup was "Luk Mai Khae Thong". i don't know but i like when kob put on dark lilpstick and eye liner that's look good to me and i like that ahahahahahaa

just depend on people opinion..........

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Did they bleep "Gae" I could still hear it in episode 1-2 when Ploy and Kob says it, maybe Im just hearing things.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Did they bleep "Gae" I could still hear it in episode 1-2 when Ploy and Kob says it, maybe Im just hearing things.
Yeah they bleep "Gae" for episode one and two. But episode 3 wasn't bleep anymore cuz the fans are complain about this too.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
anyone got to see ep 3. i did but it kept buffering real bad. it was so cute how chakrit kept calling kob and she kept ignoring him so the next day he went to her work place to talk to her. he was like i called you and you didn't pick up. why didn't u call me. it was so sweet. you can tell he's already fallen in love with her. he was like don't go missing like that. i feel bad for him but later on when they went on thier date you can tell that kob really likes him too but she's lieing to herself that she doesn't. tomorrow's ep their already going to get marry. kob goes to give the invitation to thita. oh can't wait.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
anyone got to see ep 3. i did but it kept buffering real bad. it was so cute how chakrit kept calling kob and she kept ignoring him so the next day he went to her work place to talk to her. he was like i called you and you didn't pick up. why didn't u call me. it was so sweet. you can tell he's already fallen in love with her. he was like don't go missing like that. i feel bad for him but later on when they went on thier date you can tell that kob really likes him too but she's lieing to herself that she doesn't. tomorrow's ep their already going to get marry. kob goes to give the invitation to thita. oh can't wait.
We got episode 3 in SK_Forum but miss 10 minute in the beginning.

MiSsDaISY

sarNie Egg
YOUa can you tell me what selection would be in,,,,cause i can't get in the media selection it said i need to get password to get in i don't how...