Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yes. Two more days left. The lakorn left on the good part, the next episode Kompai and na'rai will finally meet face to face and she's going to make na'rai look bad infront of Panin. Kompai also will come face to face with Woot, he'll tell her he loves her and is going to get slap in return!

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Totally O/T ...but is SweetKob forum bein' updated? Cuz the only thing I could get on there is the link to the website, but I can't get on that either cuz the bandwidth has exceeded.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to see "R" scene huhuhuhuhuhhuhuhhuu it seems like i'm not normal person lol ahhahahahaaa sometime i think that i might crazy too because i like to watch those lakorn that have "R" scene hahahaha

but this kind of lakorn always have a good story hahahahahaha

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
my guess of when charkit kisses kob on forehead and she ignores it is after the "R" scene because she must have been like mad and he must have felt bad or sumthing....

(btw this is random but when charkit was playing poo pi tuk ruk tur *sp* with jukajun i would change their names from charkrit to charkiew *as in green tea* and jukajun to jukajuon like this jap doll name sooo cute lolz okay i know random but w/e)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't get into SweetKob either....aww....hopefully soon...it's probably just being updated..but that new Kob site link on Sweetkob is really good....anyways....oooooo...i love this lakorn already...maybe it's the fact that Kob and chakrit are in it with a twisted plot...yay...

shubby

sarNie Adult
oyy...i can't wait to get in either, kob is so pretty and i can't wait what will happen next....so far i hate the nang rai...she's not so good looking waa...but jefferey is so hot tho..

Inthava

sarNie Egg
HEY ALL!

It's the first lakorn i'm wathing starring Kob...so I really didn'T know about her acting nor her fame at all...OMG, i'm really diggin' this lakorn, can' t wait to see what's gonna happen in next episodes, and as for chakrit n Kob = sweet looove!

I'm hooked! I LOVE THE SONG...where can i get it and who is it from?

cheers

Inthava

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The theme song is sanged by Bua Chompoo, its feature in her new released cd (4th Album) “Bright Side” it’s number 10 on the track list.

Theme ‘Kol Rak Game Payabath’
Title: Game Nee...Pen Kong Ter (This Game…Belongs To You)
Click Here

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
The lakorn has a heart warming vengence instead of a blazing/hatred. I find it' alright for it to go that way since this is 559 on air first dramatic lakorn, considering their past lakorn were at most romantic comedies. I don't think they're comfortable with the change yet, cause they were still able to sneak in some comical scenes.

When pra'ek knows the truth, that's when the real game will begin. Kob should recieve these kinds of roles and throw the normal/kind/vunerable characters to the younger generation to play.
Nah...I don't think she should throw that away because for me that's KOB. Besides variety is good because with Kob she can go back and forth and play innocent again and still be as convincing. But just no more tomboy roles! :lol:

There's no one else that has the cute image and goofy appeal that Kob does...can't explain it really but I think some of you get what I'm saying.

But yeah back to the lakorn I think she's gorgeous...she hardly ever gets to dress up in her lakorns but when she does she's beautiful.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I didn't mean throw them all away. I meant when she get chances give them to younger generation, cause if the younger generation gets to play the naive roles that she has, they will have the viewers sympathy their character, and have people aknowledge their variety of acting skills.

Thai lakorns are known for ‘r’ scene and kiss/slap scene. Those scenes usually suspense the lakorn even though it’s typical, it tends to keep the audience attached.

my guess of when charkit kisses kob on forehead and she ignores it is after the "R" scene because she must have been like mad and he must have felt bad or sumthing....
I think it's after when Kob had their child, cause there was a scene where she was sitting with their boy, and her hair was comb back like that.

shubby

sarNie Adult
it's kinda funny to see the "R" scene eversince kob/brook lakorn..lolx..but i wonder what episode is the wedding scene??? looking forward to it..