Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

pze

sarNie Adult
just finished watching the second ep. i have to say chakrit is really good. he really acts like he's in love with kob and is kind of shy around her. it's sooo cute. it's getting really good girls. i think this lakorn is sure to get the highest rating for this year.

thats one reason y i like chakrit...i like that when he plays his role if he really loves or like her then he really acts like it and if he hates then he really hates the person...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
ฉันปลื๊มม่ากเลยนะ...แก

Yeah I love this lakorn and can't wait until next week.

ning

sarNie Egg
here's an interview of Kob & Chakrit and a behind the scene look of the drowning scene. looks like they had a lot of fun filming the scene and got along just fine. :D they're so cute in the interview.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zwpw2t

Note: i recorded this myself....i didn't get it from the ch.7 site (i don't even know if they have it yet) so please DO NOT post this video anywhere else....thanks.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clip Ning. The two look adorable together, always smiling.

I believe the ending song is singed by Palapol. Since one of his song was also feature in Lhong Ngao Jun. He has a nice soothing voice, almost like Sirisak's voice, but softer.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is just too good...They show a lot of Kob and Ploy's scenes...they hardly show any old people scenes... I can't wait to rent it from the store...thanks for sharing the clip, Ning!!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is so good. Kob and Ploy is so adorable. I love the beach scene and the costume/masquerade party.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE SECOND PART...DOES ANYONES KNOW HOW THE RATING
SURE WANT TO KNOW REALLY BAD...

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is worth the wait. The plot is good, the pace is not dragging, and I love every scenes with Panin and Kompai. They're so cute together.

cecilia

Staff member
^i love it ..it's so good..worth waiting for...also ..we actually see more than just the house and work scene ..:wacko: thank god..

btw..SARN..i love your SIGGY..it's so cute..'JOPE'..:lol:

^i love it ..it's so good..worth waiting for...also ..we actually see more than just the house and work scene ..:wacko: thank god..

btw..SARN..i love your SIGGY..it's so cute..'JOPE'..:lol:
off topic from KRGP....but it used to be "aja aja fighting"...now its JOPE! :lol:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
We are watch lakorn for fun. I don’t want anyone hope so high for the rating. We are here like it but some don’t like it too. When the rating is out I will let everyone know. I hope you guys understand.

P.S
Chan Pleum Mak Loie Na...Gae "Jone"

Anyone know how to read Thai then go to this thread. So funny in this thread. Lol
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...6/A4762406.html

onahc

sarNie Elites
this lakon is a slow starter, hope it picks up soon because i want to see kob get evil. so far, seems like she's playing with the bad girl. i want it to get more serious.

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
can someone give a quick summary so far? why is kob stalking chakrit at first and now, pretend to see him accidently? What the story of her "other sister" (becuase i presume it's her sis)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
this lakon is a slow starter, hope it picks up soon because i want to see kob get evil. so far, seems like she's playing with the bad girl. i want it to get more serious.

Did you see the preview for epi 3, I think Kob going to let the n'rai slap her when she heard Chakrit came in...She going to make n'rai looks bad while she innocent...now that evil...