Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

sunisa

omg...i'm so happy that it finally air!can't wait to see the first epi.i'm still dl it now.almost finish @ 86% right now.from the sc,it is so interesting!!thanks everyone for taking your time to upload this series and the sc. :wub: :D :D

puppylov

sarNie Adult
kob act diff in this lakorn and with her other co- stars i think she act more close with chakrt like in hugging/kissing. i think there was rumors on how chakrit and kob didn't get along and i think there might be some truths to it. chakrit is an actor that does things realistically and kob is like conservative and stuff and that may make make them uncofortable to work with. I can still see kob unopenness and if she can make it less tense that's even better. Most of ckarit co- stars have gone out.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Chakrit is just too sweet with Kob..I think I'm going to love his character in this one since he said that he going to be a perfect gentleman . :lol:
It seem like Kob get along well with most of her co-stars and this year it seem like she has a lot of chemistry with Stephan, Num, and Chakrit.. I guess she comfortable with them

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The don’t think there was a big issue with Chakrit and Kob, more like Chakrit was dissapointed that Kob stop him from his kissing streak. The majority of lakorns he get to kiss his na’ek on the lip, and for him to not get a chance to kiss the number one na’ek of channel 7 is tragic for him, his chance slipped away from his hand.

About Chakrit's co-stars that had gone all out. It's up to them really. I mean if they all striped down for a magazine, I wouldn't want Kob to follow along. There's bound to be a different person in a group. There's always a distintive pea in one pod.

The don’t think there was a big issue with Chakrit and Kob, more like Chakrit was dissapointed that Kob stop him from his kissing streak. The majority of lakorns he get to kiss his na’ek on the lip, and for him to not get a chance to kiss the number one na’ek of channel 7 is tragic for him, his chance slipped away from his hand.

About Chakrit's co-stars that had gone all out. It's up to them really. I mean if they all striped down for a magazine, I wouldn't want Kob to follow along. There's bound to be a different person in a group. There's always a distintive pea in one pod.
*Lildreamer nods head* kudos Nancy!!
as Oil's mom in khing kah would say "JOPE!"

puppylov

sarNie Adult
that's true you always need to have limits to what you can or can't do. you just can't do it to the extremes even if you don't want to. That's what I like about kob cuz she has standards. But being an actress there's a compromise. And for some actors they like to do it cuz it look reealistic and chakrit is one of them. Everyone is different.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching the first epi and it was good. I can't wait until someone dl the second epi. Thanks all for posting the screencaps.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i just finish watching the first episode and i was wondering can anyone give me a summary of what's going on cause i don't understand thai
thanks

shubby

sarNie Adult
episode 2 look good, cant' wait it till 9:30...hehehehe....love the ending song as well, wonder who sing it???

donna

sarNie Adult
man so much is happening and its just the first epi! now this is the kind of lakorn that i like. loving it so far!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Ahahaha! Many people love this scene. Right Sarn!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
omggg! i loveee that little giff right there of chakrit kissing Kob's cheeks! MANNN!! if brook sees that he might gettt jealousss. jk jk.

i wonder how kob felt when chakrit kissed her on the cheeek. >.<

arissa

sarNie Elites
episode 2 look good, cant' wait it till 9:30...hehehehe....love the ending song as well, wonder who sing it???
:wacko: I think its Palapol..I know his voice.... :lol:
....well..episode1 was good...Ploy looks pretty in this lakorn...cant wait til the next eppy

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
just finished watching the second ep. i have to say chakrit is really good. he really acts like he's in love with kob and is kind of shy around her. it's sooo cute. it's getting really good girls. i think this lakorn is sure to get the highest rating for this year.