Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooooo they goin have a son in the lakorn i saw him in the ending credit oooooOOo

Screen Cap :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
nope .. just dis other one :lol:
are you teasing me? :lol:

anyway..that cap look weird for some reason..but yeah..i like your hint..:lol:..

btw..i'm dying of thirst here..i really want to see this.. it drive me :wacko: looking at cheesy caps ..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...ehhh that's the pic of the after "R" scene? :huh:

Why does it seem so willingly? :p

I was expecting to see more aggressiveness :ph34r:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
She got that from the beginning theme. He will rape her on their wedding night. I think that part is way....after their marriage. When they umm get along. I like how they start off the lakorn with the actor/actress talking about the character. Really does look like a game.

bopha

sarNie Elites
i don't know if the wall had already been posted or not ...but here it is (again ??? :ph34r: )

credit to Ch.7

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing there will be alot of bedroom scene or so, since both of them are married, either when their mad or happy there's always bedroom scene. That scene Sarn posted is from the ending credit, like Kkrystal said, when the na'ek and pra'ek got along, it's one of their sweet moments.

If you want aggresive you should see the attemp 'r' during the wedding night.

bunniii

sarNie Elites
So what hapen in 2nd epi??Anyone already seen episode 2??! Seems I just can't catch it live... <_<

L

lalalek

man first ep was dammm gooood. second ep will be even better. finally a reason to watch thai lakorn again after LNJ i was not watching anything. just to recap for those to didn't get to see. kob has already made the bad girl fall for chakrit. in the next ep she will make chakrit fall for her. chakrit already likes kob more then the bad girl but kob acts like she's not interest cause she wants the bad girl to think he likes her. it's moving pretty fast. probably the third or fourth they might be married. i can't wait for bedroom scene. yesss!

Ooooooo they goin have a son in the lakorn i saw him in the ending credit oooooOOo

Screen Cap :wub:

omg i seriously didnt watch any other movie after LNJ got done too, i mean it's either not intresting or it's boring lakorns, so yes yes finally my movies out!!! CHAKRIT RULES~!!!! :wub: i've been waiting for this to premier and finally it's here.....well i dont think that their acting weird!!!

SARN!!! another movie we can lust for girl!!! finally an R-Scene with Kob and Chakrit!!!! BABY? are you for reals? man this movies ahhhh i can't wait!!!! :D