Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
man first ep was dammm gooood. second ep will be even better. finally a reason to watch thai lakorn again after LNJ i was not watching anything. just to recap for those to didn't get to see. kob has already made the bad girl fall for chakrit. in the next ep she will make chakrit fall for her. chakrit already likes kob more then the bad girl but kob acts like she's not interest cause she wants the bad girl to think he likes her. it's moving pretty fast. probably the third or fourth they might be married. i can't wait for bedroom scene. yesss!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for uploading the clip Mai.

From the opening credits, it looks so bitter-sweet. Some kissing, some pulling, some shoving. lol.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
No problem ladies :D

I never finished watching it, but Kob's a stalker in this one :lol: in LNJ she was being stalked, in this one, she's the stalker lol.

btw the nang rai, she's ugly :wacko:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don’t like Ping’s/na'rai facial expression when she’s angry. When she’s angry she scrunches one side of her face.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Chakrit's facial expression in that rape/bed scene is really strange. He looked constipated. Anyhow the previews look good but I'm hoping Kob doesn't get weak later on when Chakrit is exacting his revenge.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
During the 'r' scene Chakrit's facial expression looks like Ping's. lol.

I guess Kompai and Thanakeem are in one boat, stalkers.

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks for the link...after seeing the preview...can't wait to see it....it looks so good....hope someone upload epi 1 soon....

arissa

sarNie Elites
oh my gosh...it aired already??..I am super duper slow...I gotz to get my hands on the 1st tape at my video store than...WOnder if they got it yet..maybe not..since it has just aired...From the sc it look sooo good...

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks Mai for the introd..OMG..such great teaser..very bitter like all of you said..kob is very pretty in here..i hope we wont' see her with too dark of lipstick..i dont' like that on her..