Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR THE SUMMARY OF THIS LAKORN... I READ IT FROM KOB WEBSITE, BUT IT DON'T HAVE THE ENDING. SO ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE ENDING. PLEASE...
There is an ending from the book, but the director might had changed it. You'll have to until the whole story is print out from Thairath newspaper or channel 7 website.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
ploy is pretty and i think at times she looks prettier and younger than kob.

from the preview it looks like they are living together. do they?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ploy is younger than Kob in real life, and in the lakorn itself. Ploy is cute, even though she doesn't recieve much na'ek roles, I like that she has meat on her, she's not neither too skinny or too meaty, not too tall nor too short. Haha. If you seen the screencap I capture from Jeffery's interview, the cast where like in a photoshoot together and Ploy was the short one of all the cast. Both Kob and Ploy are pretty, just in their own ways.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I find Ploy looks like Kob Pilmorat which I don't think she all that attractive ... the n'ek in the new Sailohit..but Ploy is prettier..
As for Kob S and Ploy , I have to say Kob S.. of course cause she has the beauty ;)

Thank Youa for the caps again :wub:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yeah they are live together.

Cool!!! Then when Kob and Chakrit marry, Kob will be living with Chakrit... :wub: There're going to a lot of sweet things going on in the house... :D

Counting down 6 more days!!!!! ;)

maijune

SarNie Adult
kob's clothes in this lakorn are so pretty...this is actually the first lakorn I see kob dress nice unlike other lakorns she been doing...

shubby

sarNie Adult
im so excited to see this lakorn...kob look great tho and yeah..Ploy she is so pretty too...dang..i can't wait to see the rape scene and the wedding scene..hehhehe

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well....Ploy is cute but pretty...I don't know....I saw her on few lakorns. She's not the pretty types but maybe sexy types (she will look scary and evil if she play negative roles). I think she's in a movie too and she played this thai's gost. Did she post in swimsuits in of of those mags? Anyway, she's cute and not the n'enk types....best role for her is n'eng's friend.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's been a long time since Kob had been in character were she is a modern women with class. Haven't seen Kob in one since Luk Mai Klai Ton.

cecilia

Staff member
Can somone refresh my mind where i seen ploy before..i swear i watch one of her lakorn..but i can't hink of the title now..someone please refresh..because it bother me the whole day trying to figure out where i seen her..

anyway..i can't wait...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ploy was in Kon Luang Ruk with Araya and Arnus and she was also in this other lakorn with Uttsada too but I don't remember the name all I remember is that there were 3 grls and they all liked Utt. The two other girls in there r now nang'rais in ch7 lakorns. one of them is the younger sister nang rai in weaw seang sung and the other one is the nang rai in lhek lhai and she was in pak boong gub goong nang as yui's aunt's daughter. If I remember right the lakorn was a ch3 lakorn and it was called something like fire nai khularb or maybe something else, i just remember it was something khularb. sorry I can't think of the name of that lakorn for u but i hope this will help.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Can somone refresh my mind where i seen ploy before..i swear i watch one of her lakorn..but i can't hink of the title now..someone please refresh..because it bother me the whole day trying to figure out where i seen her..

anyway..i can't wait...
I know Ploy from "KuLurbRaiFai" and I also like this lakorn too. Ploy was in "Angkor 2" too. I know Ploy was having more than this but I don't know. That's all I know.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Well....Ploy is cute but pretty...I don't know....I saw her on few lakorns. She's not the pretty types but maybe sexy types (she will look scary and evil if she play negative roles). I think she's in a movie too and she played this thai's gost. Did she post in swimsuits in of of those mags? Anyway, she's cute and not the n'enk types....best role for her is n'eng's friend.
Ploy Jindachote was in the movie Valetine Ghost (Krasue Valentine ) w/ Tae Pitisak (Pra'ek in Waew Sieng Seung and Fun Chan).

And she did do a swim suit photoshoot.

picture: http://women.sanook.com/fashion/cover/fcover_18700.php

anyway..i can't wait...
Ploy caught my attention in "KuLurb Len Fai" w/ Uttsada Panichkul for channel 3?, when I first saw her I thought she was Tik K. That lakorn was complicated though, three friends wanted one guy.