Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

sunisa

thank u so much for the preview!!i can't wait to watch this lakorn.i have been waiting to watch this.also,can't wait till it come out in Khmer.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Looks good, its been awhile since Kob was in a strong role barring DJP. But does anyone have the full summary? There's a scene in the previews where it looks like Kob is in servants clothes and Chakrit throws some clothes at her. I hope halfway through the movie she doesn't revert back to the same weak, doormat role as always.

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know..i hope she's as strong as her character in DAO SAWAN..in there's when she's evil..she's super evil..:lol:

but anyway..it's been awhile since i read the summary..i'm not sure what's it about..just that the preview look like CHAKRIT is an *ss toward her.. and to win the 'love' game he's gonna pursue all that he could to make her realize what she's doing.. it's like a head to head battle between these two..let's hope she wont' give up half way through like kwan did for Oil..:lol:..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The first teaser showed Chakrit's side of the story, he has already found out the truth and is playing the game with Kob. I think the part where Chakrit threw a cloth at Kob is when he said her clothing smell like she was with another man. They should be living in one household after they get marry.

Thanks for the scs..man..chakrit looks pissed most off the time and Kob looks beautiful as always...its gonna be such a great lakorn...

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
second teasee is already out ..go check on sweetkob...and also said the it still going to air on
next..if though who watch aom and por lakron at the ending the show KRGP...THANK TO SWEETKOB.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
It is a very very GOOD news that they hadn't change the airing date of the lakorn. Tha lakorn looks very hot KOB & Chakrit as the cast. I want to see the second teaser, does anyone have it?

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR THE SUMMARY OF THIS LAKORN... I READ IT FROM KOB WEBSITE, BUT IT DON'T HAVE THE ENDING. SO ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE ENDING. PLEASE...