Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Oh can't wait to see it. I'm going to mark that on my calendar so I won't forget. Thanks for the update Tinah.

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...all this times, finally, it's coming out on the 2nd of October (within 2 weeks).....can't wail any longer. Thanks.

maijune

SarNie Adult
2 MORE WEEKS TO GO...ANYONE KNOW WHICH ONE OF THE LAKORN RIGHT NOW KRGP WILL REPLACE...JUST CURIOUS SO I KNOW HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK IT AIR....

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! thanks for the date..hehehe..Oct 2 is not so far away...so kob lakorn will end b4 new year then. and it's a Mon/Tues..timeslot.....hehehe..thanks..i can't wait

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The article was say October 2 but I'm not sure too. If this one on air Oct 2 for real. That's mean Poh and Aom lakorn are only 12 episodes end. We have to wait for more news to make sure. Lol

cecilia

Staff member
Really? I haven't watch it yet.
to be honest..as much as i love the whole caste..the storyline is sorta boring like ChaosAngelz said..
por's acting in here - annoyed the heck out of me..sometime..he look dumb..sometime..he's too grown up for that immature role..and i wish they could at least make him more dorky romantic..not dorky annoying..

aom's acting is still the same..i have no comments..because she did a nice job at it..at least i didnt' find her annoying like por's character...

but omg..i can't wait..i can't wait..2 weeks seem like a long time too..
finally gonna get to see chakrit with kob..this have been in the making for the longest time.. :lol:
i can't wait...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
to be honest..as much as i love the whole caste..the storyline is sorta boring like ChaosAngelz said..
por's acting in here - annoyed the heck out of me..sometime..he look dumb..sometime..he's too grown up for that immature role..and i wish they could at least make him more dorky romantic..not dorky annoying..

aom's acting is still the same..i have no comments..because she did a nice job at it..at least i didnt' find her annoying like por's character...
I am plan to download to watch too but I have some lakorn to upload so I haven't time to download yet.

anyway, thanks for the information ja.

Yeah! 2 more weeks...I can't wait to see the trailer. Lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Withine a week of the airing date they teaser should come out, that's how it goes to all lakorn I've seen. Can't wait to see the teaser too, I hope it shows more scene than the one's we already seen.