Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i agree with her. everyone has their way of thinking and wanting to do certain things. if that's how she was brought to be then she should not feel bad. i like her for her and always have. she's a great actress. yes the new actress will do kissing scene which is fine b/c they dont mind...

their choices...

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
saobomp said:
i agree with her. everyone has their way of thinking and wanting to do certain things. if that's how she was brought to be then she should not feel bad. i like her for her and always have. she's a great actress. yes the new actress will do kissing scene which is fine b/c they dont mind...

their choices...
[post="149305"][/post]​
Great post. ITA with you. :D

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
ummm yes new actresses may do the kissing scenes because they dont think any thing of it. Like euros but for some of the before actress like kob ann.T and stuff they think of traditional thai ways because they were brought up like that and in that preiod of time so they may think that kissing scenes are something that should not do.

i think thats very good because its thai tradition and looking after thai tradition i great

Sophie

sarNie Elites
ChaosAngelz said:
ummm yes new actresses may do the kissing scenes because they dont think any thing of it. Like euros but for some of the before actress like kob ann.T and stuff they think of traditional thai ways because they were brought up like that and in that preiod of time so they may think that kissing scenes are something that should not do.

i think thats very good because its thai tradition and looking after thai tradition i great
[post="150290"][/post]​

not a good example for Ann
coz Ann t do it, she does a good job
she kissed willy, Au thanakorn, Johnny.. other maybe i forget

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ann Thongprasom does kissing scene, but I think it maybe due to the fact that she's a luk krueng, so she has some American tradition with her.

I think Kob and Aom are the only ones. I remember in Lued Kattiya when Aom did the cpr scene with Tik, Tik wanted to mouth to mouth her for real and when the scene came, she wasn't suppose to wake up yet, but she did, she woke up before Tik could mouth to mouth her, but of course he was just playing with her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I respect her beliefs and values...but I think I'd rather do a kissing scene rather than a rape scene...and Kob does a lot of those...on top of that, sometimes, the guys are literally on top of her too...I guess if thai audience view rape scenes as more appropriate than kissing scene, then that's just them...me, I really don't care...whether it be mouth to mouth or an intense rape scene...I enjoy watching them both...I won't criticize the actors on that...I would love to see P'Kob in a real kissing scene though... :p How sexy would that be???

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
It would be more believable and intense if kissing scenes were real. But I do respect people who believe that kissing scenes aren't appropriate. It's their believes so whatever they want. No pressure. Maybe one day they will do real kissing scenes.

shubby

sarNie Adult
well, i still respect her and wish that one day she will do a kissing scene..like mouth to mouth..hehehheh that would be cool!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
New clip and preview from TV Pool Tonight Entertainment News.
I've cut to the point, so here is another small clip of some sweet scenes from KRGP :sweat:

TV Pool Tonight - KRGP

**Credit to p'Mai @ SPICY Forum**

laosnangfai

sarNie Egg
Phew said:
New clip and preview from TV Pool Tonight Entertainment News.
I've cut to the point, so here is another small clip of some sweet scenes from KRGP :sweat:

TV Pool Tonight - KRGP
**Credit to p'Mai @ SPICY Forum**
[post="150524"][/post]​
do u know when will the lakon air?
who care what other people think as long as kob and her co-star gets a long.

laosnangfai

sarNie Egg
laosnangfai said:
do u know when will the lakon air?
who care what other people think as long as kob and her co-star gets a long.
[post="150527"][/post]​
DID ANY OD U SEE THE PIC. OF TIK AND KOB S. THE TITLE OF IT IS "COWBOY LOVE"
ARE THEY GOING TO BE IN A LAKON TOGETHER?

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Kob doesn't need to kiss for real, she still make her lakorns have chemistry with all those kiss on the cheeks and neck and r-scenes... :D
Nways, I can't wait for this lakorn...I know that there going to be a kiss scene even though it just camera work... ^_^

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Cowboy Love with Kob and Tik, I think that's a poster one of the TiKob fans made.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh... i think Kob is a very conservative women like me... i know Chakrit has no problem doing kissing scenes or making out... cuz he's good at it...LOL...5555555

thuy

sarNie Egg
SunStar said:
oh... i think Kob is a very conservative women like me... i know Chakrit has no problem doing kissing scenes or making out... cuz he's good at it...LOL...5555555
[post="151191"][/post]​
For sure Chakrit has no probelme doing kissing scenes. He damn hot and good at this!!!! Everytime I see him holding his nang eks, it looks so soft and real...

macli

sarNie Hatchling
As for me, since I'm so in love with so many pra-eks, if I get to star along side them forsure I'll go for the kiss...ahhahahah it'll be a dream come true for moi. I'll give it up for Tik first heheheehheh....muah!

Anywase I don't mind if Kob doesn't want to do an acutal kiss scene the camera angling technique will do good enough with me. As along as the lakorn is good. I really want to see this bad.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Sophie said:
not a good example for Ann
coz Ann t do it, she does a good job
she kissed willy, Au thanakorn, Johnny.. other maybe i forget

[post="150306"][/post]​
oh ok :sweat:
lolz then noon or benz or some one lolz

puppylov

sarNie Adult
Ann was raised and born in Thailand and I dun think she was raised like da western way cuz she didn't know her dad. she was left behind by her parents since little. Whatever, i think it's up to an individual choice. Personally, there is nothing wrong with kissing for real. This innocent image is not like b4 and it will change. Like at now all the actors are revealing!!!!!!