Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LoL. Sarn the magazines are not even out, and the lakorn is not out yet, but you're anticipating for the baby's pictures already. I want to see a baby too since they didn't give us one in Lhong Ngao Jun.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think I like to see the baby at the very end of this lakorn...with a very happy happy ending. It would be great if it ends that way. Thanks.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
what? there's gonna be a baby in this drama? :huh: can someone please update me on this? :scratches head: thanks in advance.

slee00

sarNie Adult
you guys are funny! Lakorn is not even out yet and already 763 post about it! mmmm going to be interesting!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
soutsada7 said:
what? there's gonna be a baby in this drama? :huh: can someone please update me on this? :scratches head: thanks in advance.
[post="120174"][/post]​
Na'ek and Pra'ek should be married during half of the lakorn. And from the news I heard, Khun Jieb (the producer) decided to let na'ek be pregnant, since in the novel she suppose to have an abortion or miscarriage.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ohh..i wanna see a baby too...remember Chakrit and Noon had a baby..we saw the baby and then like 5 years later when she was grown up too...sooo, hopefully we'll get to see Kob and Chakrit's baby too...hehehee..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Did you gals hear Bua's song yet?...it's so hot...I can't wait anymore now...they better air it asap after the next set of line up...and to top it off a hot fashion shoot with Chakrit...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
Na'ek and Pra'ek should be married during half of the lakorn. And from the news I heard, Khun Jieb (the producer) decided to let na'ek be pregnant, since in the novel she suppose to have an abortion or miscarriage.
[post="120216"][/post]​
whoa, thanks for this info...really looking forward to watching this ;)

BlueMoon: yep, heard the ost for this drama and it makes me wanna watch it more :lol:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
55555.... you all are so funny... wishing for a pregnancy in this lakorn with kob and chakrit...

i think the one Wi Marn Sai with Bee and Chakrit is fulfilling enough for me....

moilee

sarNie Adult
Okay...two days later..still nothing on this lakorn. What are they trying to do to us....I'm dying here. I guess I come back another day.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
Ohh..i wanna see a baby too...remember Chakrit and Noon had a baby..we saw the baby and then like 5 years later when she was grown up too...sooo, hopefully we'll get to see Kob and Chakrit's baby too...hehehee..
[post="120223"][/post]​

For real? I have to see that lakorn of Chakrit and Noon, cause I stopped watching it since it kinda boring in the beginning...but thank for telling me this. I going to start watch all of Chakrit's lakorns until the one with Kob air..hehee
I'm so excited already!!! :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
In Pleng Pafa Lom Duang. Chakrit had a baby girl. And in Wimarn Sai Chakrit had a baby boy. :lmao: Wonder what gender his baby will be in this one, if there is one.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^wondering the same thing, though I haven't watched any of the two lakorns that you were referring to :sweat: anyway, I'm loving your siggy of Kob...lol, she looks beautifully sexy there :p

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
In Pleng Pafa Lom Duang. Chakrit had a baby girl. And in Wimarn Sai Chakrit had a baby boy. :lmao: Wonder what gender his baby will be in this one, if there is one.
[post="122646"][/post]​

Whose know , maybe it could be twin , one a boy and one a girl...that would be something new for this lakorn :lol:

jackielee978 said:
Whose know , maybe it could be twin , one a boy and one a girl...that would be something new for this lakorn :lol:
[post="123002"][/post]​
twins would be wonderful..a baby girl and a baby boy...aww...i'm rooting for twins now...

twins=more kob/krit babies

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Twins? I'm not sure is Sarn able to handle the news if there are twins. Haha.

There is still no news on this. So quiet.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^lol, same here...wanna see more pix on this...I know they don't want to overexpose their actress and actor, but a little teaser once in a while would be so gratifying, especially to kob's and chakrit's fans :sigh: