Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Is there a lakorn magazine for Kon Rak Game Payabaht ??? If so, can somebody post some pictures, i'd like to see more of kob and chakrit and the cast :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They haven't released a magazine concerning this lakorn. Only Cheewit Jing where they wrote a little bit about the summary of the lakorn. And Pappyon Buterng where it has a couple of poses of Chakrit and Kob.

The cast, the only ones I know are Kob, Chakrit, Ploy (The one who played in Valentine Ghost), and Jeffery (Num's brother in Jon Ploy Jai). Em (playing Kob's cousin/sister) she is miss teen thailand. And Ping (na'rai) I believe she's new to the film industry.

From Cheewit Jing. The cast at the opening ceremony.

From left to right:

Surawoot (Black shirt, yellow tie) he will play na'rai finacee

Em Miss Teen Thailand (Cream shirt) she will play Kob cousin/sister

Arm (Black shirt, white tie?) he is an extra character the producer threw in to couple with Ploy.

Ploy (Verticle strip shirt) she will play Kob's best friend.

Kob na'ek of course

Chakrit pra'ek of course

Ping (Green blouse) she will play na'rai

Jeffery (Black jacket, orange shirt) he will play the guy who likes Kob, but gets engage with Kob's cousin, and broke Kob's cousin heart.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
man did this lakorn stall. no news no nothing what's up. maybe their letting us get over the whole kobstefan fever first. well i'm still not over it and never will be but i will definitely watch this lakorn cause although i don't think chakrit is all that good looking i have to admit that he's a good actor and his acting makes him attractive.

moilee

sarNie Adult
People...for those who didn't know...I just went and listened to Bua's songs from her new album.....AMG....almost all her songs are so soft except the one Game Nee Peng Kong Tur....AMG...this song is so good...and I don't understand why it's a #10 on her tracks. It should be a #1 on her track. Man...I love all the meanings in this song....can't wait to seeChakrit to woo Kob in "KRGP". Thanks for listening.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
After you hear the song, it makes you really want to watch it. For one, the song says it all, when you listen to it you can picture, since we know the storyline (for those who read) so we picture Kob and Chakrit playing in our head :lol: well thats what happened to me :p

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
bunniii said:
What are you 2 talking about.. I'm alittle confused :huh: :unsure:
[post="119205"][/post]​
Bua Chompoo sings the theme song to Kol Rak Game Payabart and the album has been released and some of us have already hear.
So the songs are here before the lakorn, which gives us a little bit of excitiment lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
bUA sound so cute and gosh i wanna watch the lakorn rite now..it's your game lolx...i like the theme song tho...

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Phew said:
Bua Chompoo sings the theme song to Kol Rak Game Payabart and the album has been released and some of us have already hear.
So the songs are here before the lakorn, which gives us a little bit of excitiment lol
[post="119206"][/post]​
Is that so!!! It seems i'm late on news about KRGP. Now I have to give a try at this song!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I could imagine the clips filpping in and out when listening the song. Seeing pra'ek in love with na'ek, and then all of sudden his expression changes, because he found the truth, yet he is still by na'ek side.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
those dat have hte lakorn magizine . can ya scan their baby picture . thank u . :p
[post="119296"][/post]​

Wrong thread sarn, this is KRGP ,not Oim AirukLol :lol: But if there a baby pics in this lakorn, we'll show it

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sarN said:
those dat have hte lakorn magizine . can ya scan their baby picture . thank u . :p
[post="119296"][/post]​
Sarn "You're Fired"....wrong thread there's no magazine yet or baby... :ph34r:

sarN

sarNie Granny
no no it the right thread chicks ! hahah Kob does get pregrant in teh lakorn right ? so i was wondering does the magazine have a picture of the their baby .. :p

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
ooo, can't wait for this to air...lol, I'm a big fan of Kob and I've seen all of her dramas, thanks for the news update everybody :D Hopefully, it'll air soon :crosses fingers: