Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I want to give up on this lakorn but I can't. It's so much drama, especially now that Wan is in love with Rotmey. Looks like Rotmey lost the baby from the preview but maybe she lied to Wan. I guess I'll find out once eps 32 finish dl. I can't believe it hasn't ended yet!!! Driving me crazy waiting for it to end! What was Rotmey's other lakorn. I like her. Want to watch her other lakorn that's already ended.

It's called Yhak Ja Ruk Diew Jud Hai, she's not the main character though , she's supporting. The main characters are Bon & Poo Praiya.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Uhh ohh guys...i think i have a huge problem now.....even miss Tina Fabulous wouldnt be able to help....... i think i've fallen for p'Wan :spin: ..........i want him :wub: now :loool: :arrg: :yahoo:
NOOOOOO!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!! HE'S MINE!!! at first, I was like, what the hell is up with his head? he started out looking like a dinosaur to a puppy with bad hair do to a *I'm really blank on what he looks lik* to turk [i think that's her name; the gorilla in tarzan] to I don't care what he looks like I'VE FALLEN DEEPLY MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!! well, not that much love but gosh, he's great to look at [sometimes...]

This is probably the first lakorn that i'm asking for it to superly dragg cause ehh i'm not ready to let go when it's done.......... ahh i think ingfah's a hottass nangrai :drool: ........i dont hate her to extreme cause she looks good!!! anyways i'm so ready to see the ending and hopes it ends this today cause it's so intensefull...lmfao...... lekie love's p'Wan :wub:
I don't want this to end either...sorta...like it's too long!!! but i wanna keep watching cause they're soooo cute together [when they're in love; but their fight scenes are awesome also]

I want to give up on this lakorn but I can't. It's so much drama, especially now that Wan is in love with Rotmey. Looks like Rotmey lost the baby from the preview but maybe she lied to Wan. I guess I'll find out once eps 32 finish dl. I can't believe it hasn't ended yet!!! Driving me crazy waiting for it to end! What was Rotmey's other lakorn. I like her. Want to watch her other lakorn that's already ended.
i wanna give up too!!! i hate the n'rai and her mom I hate that it's dragging!!! i thought it'll end but it just won't end and WHAT!!!! the part where they [poison] her baby isn't the ending yet? like hell!!!! [other part of me going :yahoo: ] oh well...I'm not gonna give up though...I love this guy and girl...
does he have any other lakorns? i wanna see!!!!!

OH! AND triANGgo...I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I think it will end next week because from the previews, he knows that he's not the baby's daddy and he kicked her out. But i don't want it to end next week because the ending will be rushed. So hopefully the ending is good.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude Episode 33 is so awwwwwwww and darN ingfah didn't get kicked out of the house urgh!!!! But her and her mother gets demoted to like Maid status lol ... and awwwwwww it was in the episode where Bua Moves back home and they are in the bedroom .. and he hugs her and he tells her how much he misses her and how much he loves her and the baby... ingfah runs into burin and they plan to take revenge on everyone I guess.. and the mother is planning a party to welcome baibua home ..

WTF its not going to end soon in the preview for the next episode Burjn Throws ingfah off a building and then Galan gets framed for it so more drama!! and i think Bai bua believes it to that he killed her!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
?!?!?! more drama?!?! :wacko: *pulls hair* dude.. this is like.. oak torannee..lol 'cept that one was waaaaaaay more pointless and retarded..and i like the leading characters in this one.. so yeah. >_<

mokka

sarNie Adult
i havent' watch it yet, but from reading it, it seems sooo dramatic... i don't know if I want to give it a try.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I find that when Bai Bua raises her voice, or when she scream or yells, I can't figure out what she is saying... her voice is like very eeeeeeeeeeeeee lol, I don't know how to describe it. Anybody feels like me? ehehhe

As for Ingfah, while I hate her guts in here, I think she's one pretty N'rai :) not too skinny like the other N'rai I've seen eheheh Or maybe cuz I liked her when she was in the Lakorn with Willy and Marsha and when they killed her in there my heart shatter :*(

tang071

sarNie Elites
girls, you got what you wished for. although this lakorn hasnt ended yet, i assume it should in about a week or two. however, infah dies!! she has finally gotten what she deserves. although she does come to her senses and becomes the better person, she still conspired with burin. she finds out that he is going to kill wan so she interferes. in the process of helping wan, she looses her baby. on a roof top, burin shoves ingfah off the building and she dies. everyone suspects that wan killed her bc he was at the scene of the crime. he's in jail now until he is proven innocent. rotmey and wan were just getting to understand each other and this happens... gosh this was def a plot twist but why won't it just end......nonetheless, it's still a good lakorn.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
NOOOOOO!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!! HE'S MINE!!! at first, I was like, what the hell is up with his head? he started out looking like a dinosaur to a puppy with bad hair do to a *I'm really blank on what he looks lik* to turk [i think that's her name; the gorilla in tarzan] to I don't care what he looks like I'VE FALLEN DEEPLY MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!! well, not that much love but gosh, he's great to look at [sometimes...]
I don't want this to end either...sorta...like it's too long!!! but i wanna keep watching cause they're soooo cute together [when they're in love; but their fight scenes are awesome also]
i wanna give up too!!! i hate the n'rai and her mom I hate that it's dragging!!! i thought it'll end but it just won't end and WHAT!!!! the part where they [poison] her baby isn't the ending yet? like hell!!!! [other part of me going :yahoo: ] oh well...I'm not gonna give up though...I love this guy and girl...
does he have any other lakorns? i wanna see!!!!!

OH! AND triANGgo...I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!
Damn girl your tripping and hahah i think it's cool what your saying......gorilla? hahhah that's even funnier...... thanks...i love my sig too... :yahoo: ...i was thinking maybe next time, cut'n and pace'n my ugly face on bai bua's face while doing a peace sign there...lmfao :lol: .....now that's when can really say....CAN U DO THAT TO ME TOO p'Wan? lmfao...okay i'll sound gay so i'll stop....lol!!! :lol:

I find that when Bai Bua raises her voice, or when she scream or yells, I can't figure out what she is saying... her voice is like very eeeeeeeeeeeeee lol, I don't know how to describe it. Anybody feels like me? ehehhe

As for Ingfah, while I hate her guts in here, I think she's one pretty N'rai :) not too skinny like the other N'rai I've seen eheheh Or maybe cuz I liked her when she was in the Lakorn with Willy and Marsha and when they killed her in there my heart shatter :*(
i must agree with the voice thing too....but i think i like her too much that i doesnt annoy me.....hahhah my fav nang'rai...... :wub:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think it will end next week because from the previews, he knows that he's not the baby's daddy and he kicked her out. But i don't want it to end next week because the ending will be rushed. So hopefully the ending is good.
don't worry...more drama coming up...

Dude Episode 33 is so awwwwwwww and darN ingfah didn't get kicked out of the house urgh!!!! But her and her mother gets demoted to like Maid status lol ... and awwwwwww it was in the episode where Bua Moves back home and they are in the bedroom .. and he hugs her and he tells her how much he misses her and how much he loves her and the baby... ingfah runs into burin and they plan to take revenge on everyone I guess.. and the mother is planning a party to welcome baibua home ..
WTF its not going to end soon in the preview for the next episode Burjn Throws ingfah off a building and then Galan gets framed for it so more drama!! and i think Bai bua believes it to that he killed her!!

god damn...you'd think they end it with finding out the truth about ingfah's kid but nooo....he has to go to jail...damn...this lakorn's long as hell...it's like, unendable...but I love watching them two...but there's like no point slash plot...

donna

sarNie Adult
man i hope this lakorn is gonna end next episode. gosh stupid scenes and events keep happening. but i still keep watching it for some reason. i guess something to watch when there's nothing good on

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I guess everyone got their wish because Ingfah did died in this lakorn. Now we will have to wait and see if there will be an ending coming soon. It is way too long and it is about time that it should end. Maybe next week episode---I hope they find out who the real killer is and let Wan free and go back to his family--mom, dad, and baby. Let's see how they will wrap up the ending.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i cannot believe how long this lakorn has been dragged out...i agree with everyone, it could have ended a LONG time ago..but it just keeps getting dragged out more and more...its ridiculous how long theyve made it already..if it wasnt for wan and rotmey, i would just stop watching.

cecilia

Staff member
i cannot believe how long this lakorn has been dragged out...i agree with everyone, it could have ended a LONG time ago..but it just keeps getting dragged out more and more...its ridiculous how long theyve made it already..if it wasnt for wan and rotmey, i would just stop watching.
me too..me too..now they drag it to another case..it seem like a csi series now..crime after crime..when will the crime be solve..now he's in jail..what the hey..we have to sit and wait him go through court..the hardship just to see them happy sure seem like forever..aigoo..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I"m going insane here!!! it needs to end!!! I didn't like it that ingfah died though...just wanted her to realize her faults and they all live happily...sheesh...this movie is getting freaky...like, i would not have guessed for it to turn out this way...more like an action lakorn now...but I love how she loves him...yeah...if it weren't for wan and rotmey I would've stopped watching...but overall, I like this lakorn...like a new kind of soup with different kinds of spices mixed together...ehehe...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
OMG i seriously thought it was going to end like this week but no!!! WTF man more drama!!! Who would have thought that the writers/producers were going to do this! Iono if i'm more mad that it isn't ending or happy that it isn't ending. So confused, although it is a good lakorn but BaiBua is soooo grhhhh goood! No one is that good hearted. Well it's 10:53pm in cali atm and i will be waking up at 4ish to watch the next episode before i get ready for class lol.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I'm sad to say that this lakorns ending this weekend cause the new lakorns air'ing next week :( to be honest i like this lakorn alot even if there were a few ... cough alotta cough... non-sense parts!!! i couldnt ask for a better nang'eak, pra'eak, and nang'rai.....they played their roles pretty well!!!! i'mma miss it and hope to see them 2 in another lakorn along with the nang'rai....hahah!!! again

I Love P'WAN!!!!!​