Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i think 4 in a tape because its like only 40 mins this lakorn so a tape can hold like 3 hours so 40 x 4 is 160 divi by 60 is like 2 hours and a half.... so yea around 4 i fink sorry my maths sux...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep the "r scene actually happen this time..oh.. and ingfah got raped by the guy her mom is with..i didnt watch it but some people already seen it..lol..

next epi boorin gives kalum a check for taking bua away then borin kidnaps bua to an island and tortures her

i would so love this lakorn even more if pra'ek was someone else..i still cant get over it..lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh my, there's going to be a kidnapping scene. LOL. I can't wait for that. I'm only watching this lakorn for Wan and Rotmey. All the other casts are extremely annoying!! I do alot of fast forwarding. I can't wait to see episodes 19....

NiTha

sarNie Adult
yah can't wait for the kidnapping scene. Man i am so mad at rotmay she's so dumb in enough to believe her sister. Why can't she just tell him. If she did, he would not believe her because InFah already told him her side of the lie. Grhhh!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
YES SHE SHOULD TELL why are nang ek and pra ek in this lakorn so DUMB......MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA....i love their dumbness it mad them love each other more and more MUAHAHAAHhAHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:yahoo: Episode 20 Today woOt!!!!! LOL I try to upload it for you girls when I watch it o__O ahahahha and how did u grls like 19? LOL took me so long to upload and alot of different host to o__O but me personally I liked Episode 19 it was cute when he got jealous and ingfah getting raped by that guy was acCCk so not cool.... I derno why but when it comes to nang ek and pra'ek its cute and romantic, but when someone else does it to someone for no reason its just T__T even though she a nang rai ...but bua is attempting to leave in episode 20 and I think he kidnaps her

Edit and OoO thanks for the pics Tinah!!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 20 Today woOt!!!!! LOL I try to upload it for you girls when I watch it o__O ahahahha and how did u grls like 19? LOL took me so long to upload and alot of different host to o__O but me personally I liked Episode 19 it was cute when he got jealous and ingfah getting raped by that guy was acCCk so not cool.... I derno why but when it comes to nang ek and pra'ek its cute and romantic, but when someone else does it to someone for no reason its just T__T even though she a nang rai ...but bua is attempting to leave in episode 20 and I think he kidnaps her

Edit and OoO thanks for the pics Tinah!!
i saw the preview and i really want to watch it... urgg... are you currently upliading it tina? thanks alot for all of your uppies :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o__O Episode 20 Hahaha LOL i just saw part of it but LOLsss I'll go finish it now *runs* oO and sorry ab the corrupted files LOL I posted a new one that works well o___O

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah.. in the news they said that rotmey ran too fast that wan cannot catch up so they retake it. lol. thnks for epi 20 tina. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Episode 21 Uploaded =)

and I think Bua's Dad is going to die because in the end they tell her that he has one night and bua is angry with garin and she wants a divorce.. he tells her he worries about her o__O.It was cute earlier in the episode though lol when they aree sleeping heheheh .. and hmm what else .. oO well Ingfah's mom finds out that her young lover has a wife and he dumps her or whatevers .. and I think Bua's father gets hurt trying to go down some stairs oOO thats all i remember

episode 22 preview
Bua asks Garin for a divorce.. and theres a reason that ingfah finds to say thats why bua wants to divorce garin

cecilia

Staff member
aish..i wish it end already..so many episode..and it only last less than a hours..:(..i'm just anxious to find out when she's pregnant..that's when the lakorn will be fun..btw..did anyone noticed..out of all the big and beautiful island...- you only see one old man taking care of it..i thought it was funny..no other servant ..:lol:

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting good, but i wonder what is goingt to happen on the next episode, i think i saw the p'ek friends proposing to bua and p'ek got into a car accident