Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think that Wan and Rotmey are good actors. They are so cute together, being another one of my favorite couples! But I can not wait to see episode 14, I am so excited. i wonder what schemes Ingfah is going to think of. Gosh I hate her so much in the lakorn, does anyone know how many episodes this lakorn has?

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone have this week epi yet please upload and thanks alot in advance
yeah... i didn't watch it yet. really want to know what's going on... i think she move out of pr'ek's house..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG!! i just finish eppie 13..and i'm loving it more and more..and p'ek's mom is kind of getting soft towards n'ek, so it's good, can't wait to see the next episode..this weekend it should be 14 and 15 right?..no one uploaded it yet..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm waiting patiently for episodes 14 and 15 too. I'm hooked on Tey Jai Ruk, Yuer Marn, Kaew Tah Pee and Kom Ruk Kom Sanea Ha!! :spin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i saw next week preview ---------> i think there goin be an "R" scene :spin:

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
i saw next week preview ---------> i think there goin be an "R" scene :spin:
0o0o0 Hopefully it's not an attempted r scene. :wub: There's been quite a few.lol
When will he ever find out the truth!?!! -_-

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i think he will find out the truth soon... next week is an attemped r scene on sunday but i think the Aleena girl came in or knock the door or something... i read at polyplus though..

donna

sarNie Adult
i know! there might be a rape scene. it looks like it. he threw her on the bed after she said something about him not being one of the guys who had her. man he is so frigging stupid! ugh, kinda reminds me of tik in kaew ta pee. so stupid the both of them. at least his mom is nice to n'ek. in the next epi she beats up the n'rai. yay for the mom!

oh forgot to add. n'ek is too nice. she should of told p'ek that its her sis not her who killed his bro

pze

sarNie Adult
well someone told me the storyline and its said that shes the nek is suppose to be preg.....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i know! there might be a rape scene. it looks like it. he threw her on the bed after she said something about him not being one of the guys who had her. man he is so frigging stupid! ugh, kinda reminds me of tik in kaew ta pee. so stupid the both of them. at least his mom is nice to n'ek. in the next epi she beats up the n'rai. yay for the mom!

oh forgot to add. n'ek is too nice. she should of told p'ek that its her sis not her who killed his bro

I agree with u ja. Nang'ek is way too nice. If it was me and my step sister used me like that omg i would freaken bitch slap her! I can't wait to see the next episode when the mom beats up the nang'rai. she hella deserves it! The nang'rais in here such as Lina and Infah are such a bitch!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah... i read the story line at polyplus and it said that she's pregnant.. i really want to see the scene where the mom slap Aleena... it will be soooo fun! :loool:

orangespider

sarNie Egg
Can someone PLEASE upload the next episodes (16 & 17???) at Buddie Media section? I really want to see the next episodes if available.

I really like this movie and can't wait to see more of it.

PLEASE UPLOAD NEXT EPISODES!!!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Episodes 16 and 17 haven't aired yet. They don't air until Saturday and Sunday, i think. But that is how the schedule goes for this lakorn.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
did anyone see this weeks ep. if do please do tell.....
really want to know whats happening with their relationship....
thanks so much...^^

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, if anyone have or watch epi 16 and 17, please tell the summary and what's going on please.... thank you very much :)

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i only saw epi 16

well the r scene didnt happen that evil girl came in.><
Well i found it not that exciting but the reason why the mom slapped was because she went crazy afta the dads new wife rang her.
the mom is really nice to nang ek and pra ek is happy about that. and im sorry i didnt remember much wasnt too interesting
i know im bad at summaries .... sorry