Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

Sophie

sarNie Elites

Wan + Rotmey

Wan & Rotmey

Wan's Friend & this girl (Wan's mum choose for him)

Rotmey's Friend (he love her) & Poy (Rotmey's step sister)

Wan's lil brother

Drama lakorn

little sumary it's like Long ngao jan

Rotmey have mother-in-law and Step sister (Poy Poveena)
her father have problem of health

Wan have lil brother, his bro just came back at thailand after failure study in abroad

Poy like rich man , not good girl, player, she lie that she is HiSO
one day, she chat on net with brother"s Wan and USE name of Rotmey
Brother fall in love ....
Brother died ...

Wan want to revenge for his bro, he think it's Rotmey the girlfriend but but the truth, it's her step sister (Poy)

he was sad when he know it's Rotmey coz he fall in love at first meeting (EPS1)

Rotmey's Father is hospitalized
Wan 's mother want he marry with a girl
so he tell Rotmey to be his wife
and she accept coz she need money

for finish, i tell us Rotmey will be pregnant YEAH YEAH bABY

good story :w000t: Confirm !!!

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
they look so cute.. i really like the story learn.. i can't wait to watch it.. i'm actually excited about this lakorn really interesting... thanks for sharing Sophie

annea

sarNie Adult
yea...it airs everyday....wan looks cute...rotmey and wan is so cute..cant wait to watch the rest....so theres gonna be a "R" scene??? or "willing"? hehehhehe...Sarn is funnieeeee....lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for sharing sophie..the theme song is really nice..it sure does look dramatic

theres 4 epis already..credit to polyplus

กาลัญ” ปิ๊ง! “ใบบัว” ตั้งแต่แรกเห็น
“ใบบัว” ต่อว่า “อิงฟ้า” ที่ทำแหวนหาย

ที่สถานีรถไฟฟ้า “กาลัญ” เดินชนกับ “ใบบัว” จนโทรศัพท์มือถือเธอตก ทั้งคู่ยังไม่ทันได้ทักทายกันเพราะใบบัวรีบขึ้นรถไปซะก่อน กาลัญชอบใบบัวตั้งแต่แรกที่เห็น พอใบบัวกลับถึงบ้านก็เจอเรื่องยุ่งๆ อีกเมื่อ “อิงฟ้า” ทำแหวนที่ขอยืมใบบัวไปใส่หายแล้วไม่รับผิดชอบ ใบบัวโกรธมากจึงต่อว่าน้องไปทำให้ “เพียงใจ” แม่เลี้ยงทนไม่ได้ที่ลูกสาวตัวเองโดนตำหนิ จึงด่าว่าตบตีทำร้ายใบบัวแก้แค้นแทนอิงฟ้า ใบบัวหลังชนฝาฮึดสู้ 2แม่ลูกสุดชีวิต

"คมรัก..คมเสน่หา"
ออกอากาศ : วันเสาร์ที่ 9 กันยายน 2549 เวลา 17.00 น. ไอทีวี

กาลัญ” เจอ “ใบบัว” ที่ร้านเบียร์
“กรวิทย์” คิดฆ่าตัวตายเพราะ “อิงฟ้า”

ไม่นานกาลัญก็ได้เจอ และพูดคุยกับใบบัวอีกครั้ง เมื่อเธอไปทำงานเป็นสาวเชียร์เบียร์เพื่อหาเงินมารักษาอาการป่วยของพ่อ ทำให้กาลัญคิดว่าใบบัวเป็นคนเห็นแก่เงินจึงแกล้งลองใจถามค่าตัวเธอ ใบบัวโกรธที่โดนดูถูกจึงบันดาลโทสะตบกาลัญเข้าให้ ด้าน “กรวิทย์” น้องชายกาลัญก็เสียอกเสียใจที่ถูก “อิงฟ้า” สาวที่รู้จักกันทางอินเตอร์เน็ตหักอก ถึงกับคิดสั้นฆ่าตัวตายประชดรัก

"คมรัก..คมเสน่หา"
ออกอากาศ : วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 กันยายน 2549 เวลา 17.00 น. ไอทีวี

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

กาลัญ” เสียใจที่ “กรวิทย์” ตาย!!
“ใบบัว” ให้กำลังใจ “กาลัญ”

หลังจาก “กรวิทย์” ตกจากระเบียงบ้านไม่นานก็ไปสิ้นใจที่โรงพยาบาล ทุกคนเสียใจมาก ส่วน “กาลัญ” ก็ได้แต่โทษตัวเองแล้วยังเมาเหล้าฟูมฟายไม่เป็นอันทำงาน บังเอิญ “ใบบัว” ผ่านมาเห็นเข้าจึงสงสาร แต่ก็ได้แต่พูดให้กำลังใจจนกาลัญผ่อนคลาย และดีขึ้น

"คมรัก..คมเสน่หา"
ออกอากาศ : วันเสาร์ที่ 16 กันยายน 2549 เวลา 17.00 น. ไอทีวี

“กาลัญ” สืบหาผู้หญิงของ “กรวิทย์”
เข้าใจผิดคิดว่า “ใบบัว” เป็นต้นเหตุ

“กาลัญ” รู้มาตลอดว่าที่ “กรวิทย์” ตายเพราะอกหักจากผู้หญิง กาลัญจึงให้นักสืบออกตามหากิ๊กที่น้องชายติดพันอยู่ แต่พอรู้ว่าเป็น “ใบบัว” ผู้หญิงที่ตัวเองแอบชอบ กาลัญเสียใจมากไม่คิดว่าผู้หญิงตัวเล็กๆ และดูอ่อนโยนอย่างใบบัวจะเป็นต้นเหตุทำให้กรวิทย์ตายได้ แต่อีกใจกาลัญก็อดผูกใจเจ็บแค้นเธอไม่ได้

"คมรัก..คมเสน่หา"
ออกอากาศ : วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 กันยายน 2549 เวลา 17.00 น. ไอทีวี

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I like the title. I thought she was so pretty in Tik/Janie's lakorn. I'm glad she's a nang'ek. The summary sounds really good. Looking forward to see it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
So this has already aired? so we have it in the lakorn download section yet?
yep it aired already..ive rent it today..i didnt even know it was this lakorn..lol..but yeh..i think its good already..and nang ek can act..the theme song is really nice/sweet..

Twinky

sarNie Elites
wow......this sounds like a really good one

pze

sarNie Adult
yeah its actually good...i watched the first two episodes.....and i dont believe it airs everyday....it only airs every sat and sun.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww it sounds interesting and Tinah do u know if anyone uploaded this yet? I really want to see it.
i went to check in the Buddie Media section and no one has upload it yet

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
nang aek is cute but pra aek is not good looking though. the story is sad. nang aek character is weak get abuse a lot. pra aek is too mean. B) kind of like la korn jum lur ruk the part that the bad girl use nang aek's name to trick pra aek's brother and then broke his heart and he commit suicide and pra aek want revenge at the person name baibua but it's not nang aek that broke his brother heart. but her step sister... sad. all misunderstanding.

Sophie

sarNie Elites

this scene in EPS 2

this scene in EPS .. don't know !!! 555+

Check in Buddie Media, i upload EPS 1