Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

natty

Chubs
i dont know if you want to watch this anymore.. i mean it's dragging like crazy.. i now find myself falling asleep while watching.. even if im in chat.. :wacko:

no no.. still not spamming.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
:arrg:
LOL pssssssssssssssssssh whatever chewy !!! lol and i notice u way long ago! You're an O.G of SWorld LOL hahahhaa lol

and chewy grl there is lots of slap and kiss and attempted "R" scenes and Little sneak attack kisses and an "R" scene LOL
calling me old...oh girl..... :arrg: :arrg: ...HAHHa

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
i gotta tell ya'll...today episode was the best!!!nearly the whole episode was cute!..there are alot of stolen kisses...hehehe...love how Galan sang to Baibua,the song is beautiful... they made up...lol....oohhh....they sooo cute..but as u all may know that biiitttchhh Ingfah have step in and making "our couple" misunderstand each other again...and how dumb can they get?just listen to wat ever Ingfah said!..even the freaking mother...arrggg...how dare she shout at Baibua!! but 2morow episode look good too, an attemp "R" ( I think) and alot of jealous energy between "our couple" bcoz Dan coming to find baibua...hehehe... it getting exciting again..love it!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Still goin on??? thanks for the update^^^^^ it sounds good. I can't wait to watch it over the holidays!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The mother yelled at Baibua. awww poor baibua. i feel so sorry for her. What i think she needs to do is elope with Dan once and for all and forget about the mom and Galan. She always gets mistreated!!! I can't believe the mom always chooses to believe the freaken nang'rais!!! I mean who cares if some bimbo fortune teller comes along and says that ur daughter-in-law is cursed??? F*** that as long as they r nice then there should be no problem. in the end its not like fortune tellers are always right either. I really hope that Ingfah dies a horrible death in the end because she really deserves it!!! I really want her to be publically humiliated and then she can't stand it anymore and commit suicide!!! that b**** does not deserve anything worthwhile in life!!!

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
The mother yelled at Baibua. awww poor baibua. i feel so sorry for her. What i think she needs to do is elope with Dan once and for all and forget about the mom and Galan. She always gets mistreated!!! I can't believe the mom always chooses to believe the freaken nang'rais!!! I mean who cares if some bimbo fortune teller comes along and says that ur daughter-in-law is cursed??? F*** that as long as they r nice then there should be no problem. in the end its not like fortune tellers are always right either. I really hope that Ingfah dies a horrible death in the end because she really deserves it!!! I really want her to be publically humiliated and then she can't stand it anymore and commit suicide!!! that b**** does not deserve anything worthwhile in life!!!

I agree with you Nong Nai. Ingfah is a real pain. And yes she does not deserve anything worthwhile because everything about her is crap. She should just play the roles of nang'rai forever because she is really good at it. Forget her nice roles like in Sanae Ruk Nang Cin. As for Baibua, she needs to be more stronger. Galan needs to understand and the mom needs to stop being one sided. She should listen to both sides and stop being "hoo bow."

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
OMG...it was really cute when galan sing to bua, he has a nice voice too. hehe yeah next epi look intresting can't wait.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
thanks tina for posting 25. from the sypnosis, it saids that baibua is pregnant too... i really want to know if baibua fell off the cliff or not, so exciting....

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
thanks tina for posting 25. from the sypnosis, it saids that baibua is pregnant too... i really want to know if baibua fell off the cliff or not, so exciting....

from what i see that happens in the next episode i don't think she would have fallen off but you never know things like this could happen. and what u said that baibua is pregnant is that true? and honestly why does that stupid ingfah have to ruin everything?she always has to make biabua and gaelan mad at eachother. and honestly i hate it when people are made at eachother it's so annoying! and i also feel really deeply sorry for baibua! her stupid sister ingfah made the mom think that baibua was a gaalurganee.it's like what the heck if i was the script writer in the end ingfah would die slowly but painfully.sorry to sound so harsh but gosh u don't even now how much i hate that bitch! sorry for the bad language but not even words can explain how much i hate that ingfah girl! gosh when ever this lakorn ends i dont' even know what to watch after this besides the lakron that is called yhark jur ruk deaw jud hai.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
from what i see that happens in the next episode i don't think she would have fallen off but you never know things like this could happen. and what u said that baibua is pregnant is that true? and honestly why does that stupid ingfah have to ruin everything?she always has to make biabua and gaelan mad at eachother. and honestly i hate it when people are made at eachother it's so annoying! and i also feel really deeply sorry for baibua! her stupid sister ingfah made the mom think that baibua was a gaalurganee.it's like what the heck if i was the script writer in the end ingfah would die slowly but painfully.sorry to sound so harsh but gosh u don't even now how much i hate that bitch! sorry for the bad language but not even words can explain how much i hate that ingfah girl! gosh when ever this lakorn ends i dont' even know what to watch after this besides the lakron that is called yhark jur ruk deaw jud hai.
i agree. from polyplus summary, baibua is pregnant, but they keep adding more episodes in the lakorn... it's dragging, like, they like to add scenes where ingfah made kalun and baibua mad at each other...it sucks honestly... i don't know when it's gonna end.... from the summary, ingfah got pushed down the building by Burin and died ~~~ one thing is that baibua and kalun is both dumb... but pajit is funny lol...
i wonder if the mom knows the truth about the "mordu" that saids that baibua is garlageenee.
really wanna see the end...

that bitch is very annoying... sorry for the language

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep they need to stop adding episodes and dragging. I do hope that Burin pushes ingfah down the building but I want everyone to know that she was the one who caused Goraweet to die. I wonder if they r even going to find that out because each episode there r like sweet scenes but Galan and Baibua never stay sweet for long. They always make up then break up. well not exactly break up but i couldn't think of what else to say. I hope Baibua is pregnant but I don't want Galan to know because he doesn't exactly deserve her just yet. Who know if she is pregnant, Galan might think that she is pregnant with Dan. That would suck so much. I just hope it doesn't turn out like that. No more twists please!!!!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I hope it would stop dragging already. Wish that Baibua is pregnant now so he would know how to treat her better and not listen to Ingfah anymore. Hope the next episodes would be good and no more misunderstanding between the two. Just let it end, let Ingfah suffer or die and let these tow make up and have their sweet and peaceful time together.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
epi 25 is so sweet. romantic.there are so many sweet scenes of pra aek and nang aek but hate it when the ingfha girl came and made everything went bad. but next part looks good. pra aek is so freaking jealous of nang aek with Dan. hehehe...i can't wait. i like the song Waun sing playing guitar, it's good. he has a good voice.but of course he is a singer.

natty

Chubs
ok gotta get my eggs lol jk

anyways.. i must say that i find the mother in law quite annoying now.. i mean after all that shit.. she now turn back to her old self and start to see bai bua in not so good light again only because of some stupid psychic telling her so? and she doesnt even know for sure of the psychic is all the creditable.. really annoying and retarded.. i mean now i just find them ALL completely annoying except for the housekeeper.. she's like the only one who has a good head on her shoulder.. the rest i just want to cap!

but anyways like i was saying.. when will this end! omfg.. i mean it's so bad that it can put me to sleep.. but good gosh i'm still watching? WHY OH WHY?

well i guess it's better then sai nam 3 cheewit.. well wait yeah it is lol.. god i seriously need a good lakorn to watch..