Kom Kohn

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
someone already posted a thread about this... Vee and Jui will be in another lakorn together...called Wiwa Aonllowang...Vee plays a num barn nork...Jui plays a khoon noo Hi So...they don't quite get along because Jui is spoiled. Go to the thread and watch the clip I can't wait.....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
They were so cute in the ending ! Awwwwwww x] Vee is juss so sweet & handsome as ever man! haahha I'm so jealous RAWRRR! He always told her he loved her and what not, WHOOOOOOOOOOOO man

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i loved this movie! it was really good. i loved all the action and stuff. oh and especially the ending where por n. comes and says koon poo chorm tum dee leow ruer yourng that was funny!

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
aww.its already ended...would be a great collection to get...its kinda the fact that they have vee play as pr'ek in the last two part, but different Na'ek in all 3 :rolleyes:

calla

sarNie Adult
it was sad at the scene where Nina watch Dan talk on tv.....i feel sorry for both, why they have to die. ??

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
For all three series, someone close to the main character always had to die, that's how Daravdo likes it. To be truthful though, I didn't think Dan and Nina had to die.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Nina and Dan's death wasn't necessary but it definitely made their love that much more bittersweet though. I thought Nina's death was preventable. It was a good ending though...the whole cast was marvelous in the last episode. :wub:

calla

sarNie Adult
but i think it was a ruch at the scene that Dan die....i mean they should atleast make a scene as sad as when Sainam's brother die. and all this time......i still thinking like there is no reason why Dan die, because he doesnt deserve it, he's such a nice guy. im still sad.......

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
if only all of the characters can live forever, eh? Kom Kon has definitely been one of the good ones this year. I dunno if you guys have seen the 7 concert but Nina was totally crushing on Dan. lol

calla

sarNie Adult
if only all of the characters can live forever, eh? Kom Kon has definitely been one of the good ones this year. I dunno if you guys have seen the 7 concert but Nina was totally crushing on Dan. lol

oh yea....i saw that at YouTube.....but do u know where i can download it ?
look like Dan can't sing.....thats why Nina has to sing with him. lolz.......omg i love them.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
yeah..Dan can't sing...neither can Jui! :lol: i'll give her credit for trying since the song was kinda hard to sing, especially when you're a girl trying to sing a guy song. ahahaha

nolee

sarNie Adult
I wish i saw the first 2 lakorns before I saw this :( it would've made a lot more sense to me lol.. but I really liked this one, all the action was great. I got so confused at the end when the dude started talking to the viewers & the ending song cause I saw a whole bunch of different people. but now I get that it was from other 2 lakorns that aired before this..

p.s. why did Nina have to die?? why couldn't they just throw the bomb in the water? oh yeah, Nam Yen was so freakin' cute!!!

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I saw Jit Sung Harn. It was really good. Por N was really hot in there. I didn't see Duen Dued but I want to see that one before I watch this one.