nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah, Noon-Por Cute like her with Cee too :wub:

lol triplee ending. i doubt that will happen, but that would be cute hehe ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
nina k Posted Today, 03:06 PM
^aww it is? :(

i thought it was ending on Tuesday. oh well ..
Will I hear that it going to end on Moday because Pancake lakorn with Tle is going to air on the second.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it ends on monday??? awee... that sucks! so i think they're going to rush the sweet ending scene then because of the all the fighting & all that stuff.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah me too...can't wait til monday for the last ep...but what i really wanted to see is when everybody find out plerng's real identity....

in ep 18...where cee and cheer hugged...he said to her and also promised that real soon cheer will know the secret that he still hiding from her...that was so touchy when the song played and they hugged...

i'll miss them so much after monday...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw so sad dat it's ending. it's ok though all good things come to an end lol at least it was good through out da whole lakorn.

ana - ur welcome. aw too bad u don't have da patience to learn khmer lol i stuck to it and so glad i did :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
For some reason, I think Cee's a cop or the son of one of dead men Saeng killed... i don't know why ... just a feeling i guess :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
I wonder if anyone else is going to die in here besides DokMai and Saen. Are any of the hit-men going to die? :lol: