Kom Faek (DIDA)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh taht sucks no couple pics? Prae looks so pretty too bad she's rai. benz is too cute lover her. oh and benz look so cute love them already!

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
thx for da clips..!
how exciting..i hvnt watch Por in awhile..hehe...sumthing to look forward to!..YAY!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love noon too but i want to watch it for chemistry between her and por n. i remember FKD, they're hot and she was so lovely with glasses! :wub:

Mann

Wow, Episode 01 has a lot of stuff going on in here lol..intresting the next episode looks like how its gonna tell the past, like how Por and Kelly promised to be best friends until Por shot his dad because his dads bad..blehh yeahh..pretty good

Ana

sarNie Adult
The 1st episode was good. I can't wait for Episode 2. Cee, is so cute :p . Too bad Noon-Cee aren't a pair they looked so cute together too in this lakorn. She is so serious though..lol.. :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
oh really? I think im going to watch this lakorn just for Cee and Noon. hehe. Did Cee kick any butt in the first ep? LOL. Yeah that would be cool if Noon and Cee were in here together. I loved them in PLDKD. :)

Ana

sarNie Adult
..LOL..He kicked butt with his short legs :p . All the pra'ek kicked butt so far already ^_^

I thought Prae, was only a guest role. I thought she dies. But turns out Kelly kidnapped and raped her and so she ended up as his wife :huh: . Kelly, is a meanie :lol:

Mann

Hahha Ana your so funny, Prae is a part of this lakorn hehehe, yeah I guesss Kelly makes her his wife, wow he took everything from Por including his mom :lol: Noon is so serious haha I miss them ever since PDKD but yeah I missed Noon with Por too, lol but yeah its getting intresting..Cee knows how to fight hehe

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I love Cee in here! =D ahha his character is so cool. I wonder if the new "um pure" is either cee or oh. ahhaha it has to be! and ya noon is too serious >=[ they didnt' show her that much in episode 1 its weird that shes kellys little sister. ahahha! "the bad guy's little sister" whooo. cheer has poor acting skills. man. kelly is a beeeeep in here! sweet though, hes doing a good job. ahah i'm lovin' the action :D