Kom Faek (DIDA)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aha Cee is just adorableee in those photo's. I'm only excited for Oh and Benz hopefully they have enough screen time and scenes together! I'll be so mad if they don't >.< I don't like Cee and Cheer together that's why I don't really want to bother to watch this lakorn but I just love the other 2 pairs although Noon and Por doesn't seem interesting to me I do love them together in their previous lakorns. Maybe its just the way they dress and I'm not in country action O_O

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I saw a clip at CH7 when cheer was teasing cee...well at first they were talking about what they were eating during the opening ceremony and cheer said looktarn...and cee said why did you eat that and cheer said because I will look sexy and beautiful like luktarn arissa will...lol...cee face was so fuuny and then cheer was teasing him about lumyai(amy)...and cee was like that lakorn ended already, I think and cheer told him to say something about that lakorn and cee busted out..dont forget to watch the lakorn sapai gon krua...I was hella laughing

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Love Oh and Benz, can't wait! :D Plus, Por finally again, miss him! He is really talented :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I saw a clip at CH7 when cheer was teasing cee...well at first they were talking about what they were eating during the opening ceremony and cheer said looktarn...and cee said why did you eat that and cheer said because I will look sexy and beautiful like luktarn arissa will...lol...cee face was so fuuny and then cheer was teasing him about lumyai(amy)...and cee was like that lakorn ended already, I think and cheer told him to say something about that lakorn and cee busted out..dont forget to watch the lakorn sapai gon krua...I was hella laughing

LOL I wanna see. What date was that clip if you remember?

Edit: NVM I found it. Cee is soooo darn naruk!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
cheer is cute, since i saw her pictures when she was young think she's cute. cee has a funny hair cut.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ur welcome :p

I am super excited afer seeing the teaser. OMG!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! Cee-Cheer look sooooooooo freaking cute. I just luv them together. Noon, looks pretty too. But her romance with Por looks like hers and Vee in DPD..lol..especially with the whole break up and get back together thing ..lol..like DPD. But I'm sure I'm gonna like Noon-Por more then stupid ass Vee :lol: . Oh, is adorable and so is Benz.
Me too! The teaser makes me want to watch this one! I usually don't watch action lakorns but I really like Por and Cee/Cheer so I'll give it a shot!!!

Thanks for the pics! Gosh Cee looks super darn cute! Love him!

LOL Cee has even prettier bangs than I do.
LMAO for reals! His bangs are deff nicer than mine ahahahahaha!