Kom Faek (DIDA)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh oh, noon is so pretty and mature in this one and cee looks very funny.he's so little, i don't know why,i imagined him taller than that.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Kelly has actually gotten hotter. Is it true that hes 37? if it is then DANG......he has a baby face

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh...thanks Ana... this might actually be good to watch....and I can't believe Kelly is 37!!! he looks sooo good!!! and Bee is 12 years younger??? wow....can't really tell the age difference between the two...

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is airing soon. On the Wed-Thur timeslot. after Tong 9 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

News Credit To Noiki @ Spicy Forum :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
Airing June 19th. News Credit to P_Su @ CFC :p

Saifah

bite me x___
FRiCKiN AWESOME! NANG AEK SHOULD AUM PATCHARAPA! HAVENT SEEN HER iN ACTiON LAKORNS! BUT i LOVE NOON THOUGH. AND OH iS SO HOT!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL...LMAO..the pic where Cee was trying to put his hand on Cheer was sooo akward..Look at her face, she was like ahh... :loool: ..anyways..Cee and Cheer look soo much alike, they can fit in as siblings in this lakorn becuz of their haircut.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
WHOOOO HOO! after tong 9? SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET =] another noon lakorn. woot woot! its funny to see cee as the second couple. =] so sad i don't like cheer >:[ WHAAAT! bee & kelly 12 years apart? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO o well. at least the GUY is older.