Kom Faek (DIDA)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol. i think i'll skip Rng Kieng Dao then... since kade's the pra'ek. muahah. i use to think he was a good actor now.. he needs to retire. :lol: but him & noon did make a cute couple.

Something about Dokmai & the way that she talks bugs me... i can't believe she's wit Au N. :eek: Mo & Oil should have another lakorn together! I haven't watched Oil's lakorn in while, not since his lakorn with Noon, man... i hated that lakorn... made me not want to watch oil & noon for a while. hahah.

Ugggh I hated all the lakorns Noon and Oil did together. They were both too emotional and Noon looks horrible in them. I especially hated Sadtree whatever it was, Oil was such a dumbass in there I wanted to slap some sense into him lol! Nonetheless, I didn't finish that lakorn.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ugggh I hated all the lakorns Noon and Oil did together. They were both too emotional and Noon looks horrible in them. I especially hated Sadtree whatever it was, Oil was such a dumbass in there I wanted to slap some sense into him lol! Nonetheless, I didn't finish that lakorn.
lol. I've only see one of their lakorns. The Sadtree one! Oh mannnn.... i HATED it... i finished it but it so was not worth it. the plot was just all over the place & it just didn't flow. Noon was extremely weak! I think they should've picked another actor to play the pra'ek instead of Oil. I mean i like oil, but that lakorn just didn't suit him. That has got to be the worst lakorn i've seen of him. just bad... the ending was such a disappointment! they rushed it!! argh... so mad. i've never been so mad about a lakorn before. :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
naw...I'm okay with STLL and KLK...eventhough I didnt finish STLL....Oil looked good in that one...and as for Noon, boy was she looking messed up, it wasnt her best....I think the suckiest lakorn for me of Oil was Ruhut Huajai....the one where he played with Chompoo, man that lakorn was so corny and boring......

anyways I have a question......what part is CC scene in episode 17...cuz I'm trying to find it but I got lazy searching for it on YT

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
naw...I'm okay with STLL and KLK...eventhough I didnt finish STLL....Oil looked good in that one...and as for Noon, boy was she looking messed up, it wasnt her best....I think the suckiest lakorn for me of Oil was Ruhut Huajai....the one where he played with Chompoo, man that lakorn was so corny and boring......

anyways I have a question......what part is CC scene in episode 17...cuz I'm trying to find it but I got lazy searching for it on YT
Oil looks good in a suit. lol. I haven't seen his lakorn with Chompoo... after STLL, i'm scarred by it. haha.

The CC scene is about 20 minutes into epi 17. i hope that helps.

TubbyTinker

lol, never mind I found it....
my best lakorn of Oil has to be Wimarn Mungkorn....that was such a good drama for me...lolz...he looked good in there and he had chemistry with Pancake too...my opinion

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My favorite lakorn of Oil was So Sanae Ha. The chemistry he had with Aum Patcharapa in there was explosive! LOL. I didn't like Plerng Payu as much since he's mean to her and chained her up *sniff sniff*. I can't stand pra'eks that chain up their nang'eks. Arses!

And as for Rahut Hua Jai omg Oil was so dorky in there. I have the karaoke vcd to that lakorn along with other Kantana lakorns though lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol, never mind I found it....
my best lakorn of Oil has to be Wimarn Mungkorn....that was such a good drama for me...lolz...he looked good in there and he had chemistry with Pancake too...my opinion
I haven't seen that. not much of a pancake fan. lol. so i probably won't be watching that. lol.

My favorite lakorn of Oil was So Sanae Ha. The chemistry he had with Aum Patcharapa in there was explosive! LOL. I didn't like Plerng Payu as much since he's mean to her and chained her up *sniff sniff*. I can't stand pra'eks that chain up their nang'eks. Arses!

And as for Rahut Hua Jai omg Oil was so dorky in there. I have the karaoke vcd to that lakorn along with other Kantana lakorns though lol.
my favorite oil lakorn would be Mae Khune Eur with Kob. :lol: Even though Kob was a tomboy & all, i just love the chemistry they had. it was cute & cheesy. :D

I didn't watch any of Aum P & Oil's lakorn. I'm not a fan of Aum P.... never was & never will be. Something about her acting just rubs me the wrong way. Although, i did see a few scenes from Plerng Payu & Oil was pretty mean up in there. haha. I love pra'eks that chain up their nang'ek.. lol only if pra'ek is cute!! :D

TubbyTinker

oh yeah forgot about so sanae ha.....I liked that one too...plerng payu, my mom was hecka addicted to that lakorn.........

oh by the way, what happened in episode 18 of KF, I dont recall anyone giving some summary pages back lol...unless somebody did and I over looked it

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow da topics in here change fast lol i just saw eps 18 last night and it was soooo cute. oh man i was laughing so hard when cheer's friend got shocked cause of da anti-pervert gadget thing p'oh stuck on namjai LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
In ep. 18, Noon lost her baby :( or was that ep.17? LOL I don't even remember now. Oh yes Saen was arrested but Seng and the police Nit (the one that's Saen's spy) drives him off into safety. Anyways serves Moet Nit well because Saen killed him harharhar! I'm so evil! Cee/Cheer is so sweet but kinda corny. Cheer went to wait for Cee at where they were supposed to meet and Cheer's all like you better come Plerng! So Plerng comes and says are you waiting for your lover or something along those lines. Tdapao responds with yeah have you seen him he's tall and muscular lol. Plerng then goes aow you just made this not romantic anymore. So yep they just talk to eachother and Plerng tells Tdapao one day she'll know the whole truth about him.

As for Gan he wants to kill Saen because Saen causes Anchan to have a miscarriage since he thought Anchan put poison in the drink that she was serving him called "Dok Anchan" LOL. So yep they were arguing and he pushed her and she hit the chair and had a miscarriage. At the hospital Anchan tells Gan that she's sorry she couldn't save the baby's life and Gan goes if I knew that you were in this condition I would have never agreed to leave you in Saen's house. Grarok still does not know that Namjai and Ong-Aht are just siblings. Dok Mai is still a biatch but at least she didn't cause Anchan's miscarriage or else I'll curse her to her grave sooner LMAO.

Yep that's pretty much the highlight of ep 18.

TubbyTinker

thanks for the summary Nai...very much appreciated...off to look for CC scene on YT...by the way what part is it in YT?...too lazy to search for it...

Ana

sarNie Adult
it says: first, thank you tintin 1.19 part? (what's all da numbers about? lol) 2.22 it's gonna end on monday don't forget to watch. 3. i'm ok now. thank you for worrying. 4. they're going to stop filming in a day or 2. 5. after the lakorn is done i'll send u da news.
ps. we don't play w/ it w/ each other (i dunno what she talkin bout. it just say play) 6. there still hasn't been anything added. 7. i'll let the elders know for u. 8. thank you to u too that u've always been supporting the lakorn until it has reached the highest ratings ever since it aired. about the other webboards that i can't enter can you let the webmaster know? thank you belbel for the suggestion. i'll let the elders know for u.

ana u should go learn how to read khmer (if u don't already know) and then learn thai. it's so easyyyyy dat way :D

Thank You :D

I thought it might be about cee new lakorn or something..LOL...

I tried learning how to read khmer when I was younger but I dun have the patient :lol: . Gives me a headache :lol:

============================

WOW!! I didn't realize Cee-Amy was so different. I think I have to go back and re-watch their shows again..lol..