Kom Faek (DIDA)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yep Cee constantly says that Amy loves fancy restaurants because of the atmosphere regardless if the food is tasty or not. He says she acts as though she's eating the lights in the restaurant instead of the food LOL. As for the schedule thing, Cee says Amy knows his schedule two-three weeks ahead while he does not remember it so it makes it hard for him to surprise her because when he tries to plan a surprise by saying he's busy or has to work she will know that really he's not busy lol.

Cee/Amy has a cute relationship but I would be so annoyed if I had someone who always knew where I am expected to be beforehand lol. They're both like patong ko's (chinese donuts) always sticking together :lol:.
oh...so thats what patong kgo means...chinese donuts...LMAO...all this time I was trying to figure out what is patong kgo....lolz......

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ewww AP Physics...i didn't take any science my senior year so yeah!
I know doesn't she sound like a stalker lol? K i'll come back to chit chat with you guys again later, i need to go buy some more floss! Darn it!
:loool: you gotta go buy floss? haha. that made me laugh. alright Nai i'll chitchat with you when you get back!

Gosh i wonder what Amy would do if Cee were to break it off with her.... oooh... i hope she's not those crazy type of girl who will hurt herself...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yah are funny talkin bout cee/amy's relationship lol oo readin ur comments bout hs takes me back. i had a lot of fun in hs. i aint go to class all da time but it was still fun lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. Diamend... I miss high school... I did so much better in high school than college. muahaha.

back to KF:

I just finished Epi 17 & 18. ^_^ Ong-Aht & Garok's relationship is just hilarious! I don't know why it didn't cross Garok's mind that Namjai & Ong-aht can be related... :huh: she's so slow... lmao. Cheer & Cee are so damn cheesy. Specially in Epi 18 when Cheer was waiting for him & they were just being all lovey dovey. oh gosh i had to turn away too much! hahah. I swear by the way Cee was confessing his love to Cheer, it seem like the lakorn was coming to an end!

But anywhos, I wanna see how Saan's gonna get caught again. I hope he dies & he can take Dok Mai with him! :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
^I remember i heard that in the end

Saeng shoots DokMai and he then shoots himself

but didnt you already know that Noy? or not ? :huh: lol idk. i hate school makes me forget everything bahahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^I remember i heard that in the end

Saeng shoots DokMai and he then shoots himself

but didnt you already know that Noy? or not ? :huh: lol idk. i hate school makes me forget everything bahahaha.
Oh really?? I didn't know. hahah. okay thanks nina. good to know the bad goes good... i mean the bad dies a good death! lmao

Mann

umm n'nina i don't really ever recall that, are you sure he does that? cause if he does then he is one pretty dumbo .. i thought he wanted to take on the world? hahah .. ehh i i think i heard different

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
umm n'nina i don't really ever recall that, are you sure he does that? cause if he does then he is one pretty dumbo .. i thought he wanted to take on the world? hahah .. ehh i i think i heard different
That's what i thought so too! he keeps saying how he wants to take over the world! :lol: but i'll settle for what nina says. ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
Really P'Mannie? I thought I heard that from Noon Club when Hunny posted the spoiler :lol: i guess we have to wait, although monday is LABOR DAY ! no school yesshhh! :yahoo:

but, DokMai is for sure going to die right? lol.

Mann

lol i'll make sure .. i wanna know too, no one really gave an explanation on how he died i wanna read it! ooh hahha.. thanks n'nina for sharing though hehe

Mann

LMAO I read it .. ok.
Ong Aat uses all his power to find Gan and go rescue him. Saen ties up Gan and is ready to light the dynamite, he forgot he had his cigarette and soit fell on the dirt and it lit up all the gun powder and his dynamite suddenly at once.

Saen draws back because he got extremely frightened of the dynamite and when he was about to get away , all the bombs in the box exploded making the earth tremble , at that second he got blown away and was sent to hell immediately.

it also says that gan griangrai gets better and that he is back to a police officer and that he and anchan will love eachother until the very day they die no matter what happens, and it says the couples all loved eachother very much .. happy ending .. r.i.p dokmai & saen
sounds good so what N'nina said is kinda true lmao.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was a lil confused reading da spoiler u posted mann lol

Mann

lmao i was confused too haha i fixed it a lil but dang i only read the end i don't care whatever happened b4 lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
so Saeng gets blown up? thats a weird death yet understandable. ^_^

hahahahaha.
lol you think it's weird? Awe man that's cool!!! I haven't seen a lakorn where evil person get blown up yet! Wait... in Vee/Tangmo's lakorn! Vee's wife gets blown up. lol.

Mann

ok i read a little before it too i added on .. lol i'm not sure i'm correct though hhah .. hopefully the spoiler is how it is like or i should say summary