Kom Chad Luek's 12th Annual Awards 2015

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It was a horrible lakorn. I've never bashed my favorites so badly before until that lakorn. Lol. I'll never understand why quality and popularity never go hand in hand. You'd think something popular must be really great for it to win an award. However, now and days, people put their favorites on a pedestal regardless of whether the outcome of their work is good or bad. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think people just voted because of waiting so long for Tik and Ann to be together in a lakorn...never mind that it was bad. That's the sad part of where things are heading. It no longer matter if it's not good anymore as long as there's enough people liking the actor/actress then they'll win.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik_lover said:
Tik and Anne were so cute. Watching one of the clips when YLC was announced as best lakorn and Tik clapped and stood up to hug Anne, oh they are so sweet.

YLC won?? No way?! HAHA. The power of popularity. Wow....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
From those pics Jui and Namtarn stood out the most for worst dressed/worst everything. HAHA. I actually really like that classic hairstyle on Prang. It's beautiful! Not sure about the dress though. Anyway, her and Phet looked great together!!

Which Aom did something to her face?? Not my Aom P. right???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyone have a compiled list of the awards and winners??

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
YLC won the popular vote. It's basically the people's choice award. Not surprising given the huge fanbase of both Ann and Tik.

Other awards:
Yaya-People's sweetheart award for females
Gun Napat-People's sweetheart for males

Nadech-Most popular actor
Bella-Most popular actress

Timeline-popular movie

The non people's choice awards-these are the KCL voters not public

Best actress-Donut for Wiang Roy Dao
Best actor-Oat for Malee Rerng Rabum
Best supporting actress- Nok Sinjai for Esa
Supporting actor-Say na Hoi? (not sure how to spell his name)- for Prao
Best script-Rak Nee Je Jat Hai
Best director-from Samee Tee tra
Best lakorn-Samee Tee tra

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ouuuu, Mo stood out most to me at this event. She is looking so beautiful and sexy with her red lipstick.
Next was PRAHET, ahhh. They look so darn good!!! Always so perfect with their photogenic selves.
And I really liked Toomtam and Vill, too. Toomtam is always looking so handsome. I'm not a big fan of Vill's dress but she does look very classy.
As for JESPSY, Jes is very handsome. So happy to see these two together at the event, these sweethearts!!! I just don't really like Gypsy's dress and shoes.
Bowchael's always so cute. Bow's so pretty :)

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
Not to be mean or anything but James ji has a very bad style of clothing for awards show. Lol Is kind of funny how he has a good and nice suit on but his has on a "White Adidas pair of shoe" Which, a tennis shoe especially white doesn't really fit well with a black suit. I was kind of confuse on how Nadech won the popular award this year since Nadech hasn't shown a lot of impression. Which, I'm guessing he won by the fan votes. But Him and Tik were super close like only 4 percent or 3 percent away.

hehe, it seems that James Ji's management/marketing/manager whatever is making it a point to make James Ji dress weird in every occasion they get. He only looks good and dapper in lakorns, but in events he always has edgy quirky (and downright weird and horrible sometimes) outfits. I don't know. it's probably to attract more attention or what. 

The girls, at least those that I can recognize, look so good and classy. And I agree, Tik is smokin' hot. 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech now here...how did he even won the popular awards..to. Be honest here, he hasn't been very impressive over the past year...but I do get it that this is all fan base. How in the world did Bella won when the poll vote showed that Aum and Yaya were in the lease by like 20 percent of everywhere. I don't really like this fan vote thing. Because it's so bias. People vote for only look but not talent. Which I do find annoying because other people who deserves the awards should of got the award. I seem to like it better if there are judges to give out and pick the actors and actress instead. Because it's more fair. And Lastly, Tik Jesd, Stood out the most to me among the guys that were there. He is so hot in that black suit. And oh gawh...I could see his sexy Jawbone!!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Congrats to the all the winners. I never really trust the awards voting system, most of the time they already have a list of winners and just luring the fans in to vote for the money (learnt my lesson from sudsapda huggable thjng, even though i never even vote)

I actually really liked the simplicity of ya's dress, and adore the affection P'Aew and P'Ann has for ya

A duet with Gun would be so nice! Hopeful and waiting :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I figured it's a popularity vote when YLC won an award. Haha.

Tik looks so short next to Yaya. Haha.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
There are two voting systems for Kom Chad Luerd Awards:

Panel of judges vote -  blue trophy
Public vote -  clear/crystal trophy

Let me explain about Bella's case. 

Yaya has won Popular Lead Female Awards fours years in a row, and that's no small feat.   So this year, KCL created a new award for Yaya and they called it Popular Lead Female - People's Sweetheart/Darling.      Since Yaya got the new award, the old one which is Popular Lead Female then go to the runner up, and in this case it was Bella.

Gun Napat has won Popular Singer fours years in a row just like Yaya so KCL also created a new award for him......Popular Lead Male - People's Sweetheart/Darling.

Nadech's case.    Lom Son Ruk, Nadech's lakorn, was on air during KCL voting period.    LSR received very good buzz on pantip, number 1 on Thailand Trends, and good ratings.    I'm not surprised that he had won the popular votes since he probably gained votes from new fans from LSR, his own individual fans, and Yadech fans as well. 

Nadech also won the TV Gold Award for Best Actor from the Rising Sun Series last month.   This award was voted by the panel of judges and not by public.   So Nadech had won by both voting systems.

Congratulations to every winners, and especially to Yaya and Gun for winning four years in a row!

Tik_lover said:
Nadech now here...how did he even won the popular awards..to. Be honest here, he hasn't been very impressive over the past year...but I do get it that this is all fan base. How in the world did Bella won when the poll vote showed that Aum and Yaya were in the lease by like 20 percent of everywhere. I don't really like this fan vote thing. Because it's so bias. People vote for only look but not talent. Which I do find annoying because other people who deserves the awards should of got the award. I seem to like it better if there are judges to give out and pick the actors and actress instead. Because it's more fair. And Lastly, Tik Jesd, Stood out the most to me among the guys that were there. He is so hot in that black suit. And oh gawh...I could see his sexy Jawbone!!!!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
CR: #Komchadluekawards/ as tagged

Sorry to say Jui looks horrible, poor girl. Most of the girls are stunning like Preem, Prang, Namtarn, etc. This gal above looks the most gorgeous to me. Her hair and makeup is on point. Who is she?? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aymieluvsyu637 said:

Sorry to say Jui looks horrible, poor girl. Most of the girls are stunning like Preem, Prang, Namtarn, etc. This gal above looks the most gorgeous to me. Her hair and makeup is on point. Who is she?? 
Yeah. She caught my eye also. Her name is Bua Wansiri. She was the supporting couple with Peun Khanin in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai with Rome and Matt.