Koizora

C123

sarNie Hatchling
ah i've seen all the ones u listed down except for Azumi and Sailor moon. lol

as for hana kimi, i agree, i like the jap version better...boys over flowers...hmm i like kim hyun joong from ss501! but most of my friends prefer kimbum and lee min ho .. lol

but thanks for the recommendations anyway! :)

Arlin

sarNie Egg
I like koizora movie, but not the dorama. dunno why watch koizora dorama is kinda bored, thats why im not finished watch it.

Only koizora movie can touching my heart, makes me cry saw hiro leaved mika, and etc. sow recomended to watch :thumbsup:

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
is this about koizora or just bout jdrama? haha, just wanna get under ya skin.

I really liked koizora the movie, but haven't seen the drama though many of my friends have recco. I didn't like heavenly forest AT ALL. but my fav jdramas are: Proposal Daisakusen (aka Operation Love), Kurosagi, Nobuta wo Produce, Yukan Club, and of course One Litre of Tears. unlike fun4fun, i do naturally remember the titles of all the asian dramasand movies i've watched.

dariey

sarNie Adult
one beautiful movie.i cried everytime i watch the last part when hiro die and mika read the diary. :cry1:
try to watch the drama version but i can't hook up to it.maybe because the lead kind of not attractive much compare to the lead for movie version.that why i like haruma miura.he make me like him more when he also the lead for kimi ni todoke with mikako chan.