Kob's Wedding Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
her dream finally come true...waiting all these years for this day...congrats to her...when is Num getting marry? Kob is ahead of him...

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i dont know...maybe its just me but i think they match real well...i dont think brook is bad looking.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I also think they match quite well together too! Off screen, Brook and Kob are very cute together...they seem very in love!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah, i think they match. he may not be the best looking pra'ek out there but he's decent looking, and he makes my kob happy. they went through thick and thin together. they deserve some real blessings without criticisms. i mean, it's not like he's mutated or something. ahahaha

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Thookata that Brook is decent looking. I actually think he's better looking than most of the celeberties bf out there if you were to compare him to them. Anyways, both of them seems so shy at their wedding. The reporters kept telling them to kiss but Brook just gave Kob a kiss on the forehead. It was cute but I wish he would give her a kiss on the cheek at least. I wanna know if there's any other celeberties that went like Num S. Por N. and Chompoo Araya because at one point she was kinda close to Chompoo.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to the both of them! They deserve the happiness and they seems to be very much in love.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad she is finally gettin married, she has been waitin 4 so long to married her man.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HOLY COW VAL, YOUR SIGNATURE....WHAT IS THAT OF??!! THEY LOOK SO PERDY!! ARE THEY DOING A CHINESE BORAN LAKORN OR SOMETHING?? OMG! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT, BUT I AM SUPER EXCITED NOW!! SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO OFF THE TOPIC!! LOL

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
To Val

Is there a website to those girls on your signatures? I tried to go to the website you have down there but it didn't take me anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.