Kob's Wedding Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Finally, after a decade, they now tied the knot..Best wishes to them both and happiness for the years to come..Congradualtion..you may not think Brook look suitable with her, but he is a true gentleman..even with the conflict with his parents and Kob, he still choose to continue to love her and marry her..now that's wat u call "True Love"...

solin

sarNie Adult
She is beautiful and I am happy for her to finaly get married with the man she loves even if I don't really like him
I wish her the best for her future life but too sad she decided to leave the entertainment

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I thought it was just an engagement..... I watched a clip on youtube, it says " Ngan Man" not "Ngan Teng".....

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm still in shock they they really tied the knot... hehehe, the first thai movie I ever saw was Mamia and I've been a fan of Kob ever since... lol, I've always hoped that Kob and Num were a real item and would some day tie the knot, but they're just really close friends...I bet Num was at the wedding.... However, Kob and Brook look extremely happy together and she is so beautiful... I'm so happy for them since they've been together for so long... Some fans don't like them together, but they both seem so in love from clips I've seen during their interviews...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
She looks extremely pretty. I'm really happy for her though I don't like Brook. I'm very happy for Kob. I hope she has a wonderful life. ^_^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually douangchay is also a Lao name. There is no lines between Lao and Thai names because our language is almost 100% similar...only differences here and there and also just the dialect. So you can't really distinguish if it's a Thai or Lao name. Unless is't like Khammany, still you can't say it's a Lao name because Northern Thai's such as Chiangmai also use the name Khammany. ^_^
I saw their wedding on tv and thought it was cool that we get to see the Thai style wedding. I didn't continue to watch to see if they had a reception though. I'll click on the link in a bit. When I first saw Brook in Luk Than Roy Kaew with Kob I thought Brook was a decent looking guy. I was shocked when I found out she started dating him though. I wanted her and Num to be together. But, after all this time, it's time for her to get married and have a family of her own. Congratulations to both!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh man, Look Than Roy Kaew was so good. I miss that lakorn. and i can't believe it's already been like 10 years. haha congratulations to the both of them.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Finally, after a decade, they now tied the knot..Best wishes to them both and happiness for the years to come..Congradualtion..you may not think Brook look suitable with her, but he is a true gentleman..even with the conflict with his parents and Kob, he still choose to continue to love her and marry her..now that's wat u call "True Love"...
huh? wat happened with them?`

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, she's just beautiful. LOL, it remind me a little of silamanee. Is this the wedding or engagement? Anymore pic?

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
FINALLY! After all those years! So happy for the both of them!<3 Gob looks very beautiful! Another couple gone tied the knot. Wonder who's next...​

fanny

sarNie Adult
why is she kept denying that she is not gonna get marry any time soon, and she even announced on the o7 show that she is not, but now she is. what the heck.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
her husband dont match her.
I beg to differ. I think they match very well. Who would do better with her than Brook? She really loves him to date him for more than 10 years after having a few problem, she is still willing to wait for him.
I only wish them the best!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
why is she kept denying that she is not gonna get marry any time soon, and she even announced on the o7 show that she is not, but now she is. what the heck.
Marriage is a very precious and at times, a very private thing. Although Kob is a celebrity and the news will come out eventually, at the time, if she didn't want to announce to the world when she's getting married-- I think she should be able to keep that information to herself. Maybe she had her reasons, like maybe if she announced it, then the papparazzi will follow her everywhere to dress fittings, other wedding preparations, bother her family and in-laws constantly for news and gossip...etc. Maybe she was trying to prevent all that from happening as she planned her wedding, who knows?
I find that some celebrities tend to deny major events in their life (births, marriages, divorces...etc) even if the newspapers are right and it's happening or will happen soon because they need some privacy.

But again, out of respect for the celebrity/individual, as much as we'd like to know that info about their life-- ultimately, if they don't want to share it with their fans yet, then I'd have to respect that decision.

Congrats to Kob & Brook-- wish them both happiness together.

Status
Not open for further replies.