Kob Suvanant Fix her teeth

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I never stated that it was impossible for a tooth to be taken out and replaced by adding a fake one in, Vandia was mentioning about a new one growing in, and that is impossible. With technology increasing anything can be done...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
nancyvang said:
I never stated that it was impossible for a tooth to be taken out and replaced by adding a fake one in, Vandia was mentioning about a new one growing in, and that is impossible. With technology increasing anything can be done...
[post="35091"][/post]​

i mean when u were a little kid they scared to pull out the loose tooth and if u don't take it out the new one will come out and then u your teeth would not be straight :lol: gosh so hard to explain here not or unless u tell to face :rolleyes:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
okay I'm having a bad weekend right now...computer crashed and I lost everything..feelin kinda sad right now..what a start...okay back on topic having braces isn't a bad thing cuz I got it too ...I feel so happy that I did because my teeth wasn't straight. :) And Kob looks great!

oh yeah...she doesn't need to take any teeth out...Kob's teeth was just crooked...it's a different story than Joy's teeth...Joy's is overcrowded...in her cased they would have to remove 4 molars from the middle....but Kob's teeth was a little crooked...no need to take or replace anything okay girlz! She didn't take anything out.

noungning

Heartless
wow i don't think veneers are that expensive... well i mean not like 14 grand kinda expensive... but it does cost alot if u plan on having the whole mouth done. but most people only gets the front teeth done... the ones that are visible to people... they are about $250 per teeth. and it also depends of which dentist you go to.. so if celebrities paying that much is normal because that's like pocket change for them... but for us normal folks we can probably think twice of paying $250 for each tooth.. :eek:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, I think she has beautiful teeth, right before she got them to straighten, her teeth was beautiful and its something different from others, very unique. When I told my dad I wanted mine to straighten abit, he mentioned Kob, how she doesnt have straight teeth but one of a kind lol

But now, even if straighten she's still has beautiful teeth, naturally :D
Didnt go under the knife :p

jaoying

sarNie Egg
It's good that Kob finally got her teeth fix. To me I think she look much better and it makes her smile better too. The person mention above is right, Kob's teeth wasn't overcrowded like Joy's Siriluk (She needs to get it fixed with all that $$ she have). For people who never wore braces before, if your teeth is really overcrowded then they will have to remove some and close the gap up by wearing braces or invisalign. Your orthodontics should explain it to you how the outcome will look like.

I think i understand what that person meant from the above post. Usually overcrowding comes from your baby tooth not coming out and the adult tooth is ready to come out. The adult tooth then comes out crooked, etc.

Putting on veneers is good if you have really bad teeth. Like cavity in your front teeth when you smile. To me veneers look so fake because it's kinda big and it makes your mouth looks big so you can tell it's fake. It cost about 1,000+ for a tooth. It's what you call cosmetic surgery.

It is possible to do mouth reconstruction where they pull all your teeth out and make it straight, but it's pain pain pain and scary. Just suffer and wear braces for 2 years and you'll be fine. Braces isn't all that bad, just get clear brackets. Some people don't even notice i have braces on when i had it. Just brush brush brush and keep your teeth clean so it won't look gross....lol

ahs

sarNie Egg
My sister had to get four of her tooths removed when she got braces. They told her that her she had too many teeth for her jaw size.

Hey straight teeth can only enhance natural beauty. :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Penny said:
umm, her teeth doesn't bother me. if she's beautiful then she's beautiful. but it's a very good idea though.
[post="36277"][/post]​
i agree Penny :D ..she soo cute

moilee

sarNie Adult
Okay people who misunderstood that either Kob fixed, took out, or replaced her teeth. She didn't do anything else but straighten it. I wouldn't call it fixed ....okay people...get it.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i'm pretty sure she did fix her teeth cuz she looks so much better and her smile is better too. Probably braces or veneers. she looks prettier than b4. All the people I know who had their teeth fix are much prettier than b4.

annea

sarNie Adult
i want braces, but i dont like the way it looks on ur teeth...lol...i might go for the invisilign...how much does braces cost? and what about invisilign? probably more expensive, since its clear...people told me if u wear braces or invisilign, ur gonna have like a braces smile??? i dunno if i should believe that..haha

max

sarNie Elites
My teeth were not that neat, either. I had to get braces, and it cost my parents about $4,000.00 =)

sweetbabe

sarNie Egg
braces do cost a lot for the top and bottom. I got my braces for 5,250. I wanted the clear one but it is another 300 add and plus its not really clear like what you guy think. You can see still see the clear braces. Some orthodotics are cheap then other because my sister got her for 3,000. It worth having it. it like waking up one morning and your teeth is stright. hahaha. Anyways ..kob fix her teeth?? she already have a nice smile with her old teeth. that is the first thing i notice from her is that teeth she had or use to have.