Kob & Brook

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
credits to we-mag.com

Just Say Yes/Yes I Love You

kob is beautiful, brook looks good. they both look so happy. love the pictures <3

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or Kob and Brook finally look so good together? I'd always thought Kob match Num more but with all these recent photos and since they got married, they look so hot together. Happy for them and wish them everlasting marriage and happy life.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Aww, they look so happy together... I'm so glad they're finally married, after like 10 years of dating...

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Wow they do looks good together. Congrat to them!!! Thanx for sharing the pics it's very nice!!! :D

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
They look so good together, and moonstar I have to agree with you they finally look really good together.

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
oh wow! they've been doing lots of photoshoots together after the wedding!!! they make a good husband and wife..xD

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Kob is one gorgeous bride.. She looks so like a princess in a castle or kingdom..if only the prince was someone charming.. B)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Kob is simply beautiful...no matter how many ways they try to make brook look nice there's something about him that isn't. Well, it's a well deserve wedding for Kob. Waiting this long to be married brook better treat her nice and of course well wishes for them both.

SARY

sarNie Egg
A suit really does showcase the man. Err tuxedo that is. Kob is so lovely. Blessed them both with genuine happiness and love and patience. Good Luck!