Kob and Mam Jintara

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know the title to one of the lakorns they did together? It was about the dad, he used to be rich but dumped that life to be with the servant girl (Mam Jintara). In the end the mom left them to pursue a singing career. The people who worked with her changed her name and said she got into a car accident. Years later the daughter(Kob) became a singer too. The mom doesn't know that that is her daughter, so she slaps her multiple times because of argument. In the end though there's a singing contest and she invites her dad and sister to go up there and sing with her. The mom then realizes that that is her family. She gets in a big fight with her manager and friend about the truth they have been hiding. But in the end she goes back with her family and lives happily ever after. Thanks to anyone who can tell me the name!

Mann

Um, if you mean Joy Sirilak, then its Rachinee Morlum ja ^_^
This one is the one where Suntisook goes blind right? Hehe one of my favorite lakorns!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Are you sure the nang ek is Kob? I'm not sure lol because I haven't quite seen all of Kob's lakorn, but the storyline seem very similar to Rachanee Morlum in which the mom was Mam Jintara... Link To MV

I'm almost positive you are talking about Rachinee Morlum because the storyline is exactly alike lol

Nang ek was Joy Sirilak and Pra'ek was Paul Pattrapol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i have to agree with the others.. i think you mean rachinee morlum with joy and paul..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Maybe because Paul was paired with Kob in Sapai Tornado prior to which might cause the confusion. But yeah, like everyone said, if you go by the storyline that is definitely Rachinee Morlum.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry I meant to say Joy but since I had just got done reading an article about Kob and Brook I typed Kob. They do somewhat look familiar ^_^ . My bad!

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
it's rachinee morlum for sure...i remember because that's the third lakorn i see paul in...lol...though i would like to see other lakorns he did...support or main, i don't really care as long as he's in there...lol... :D

cecilia

Staff member
it's RACHINEE MORLUM with the brief synopsis

not to mention, kob/joy look alike then and sometime for newbie, they could be the same person too .. so with both being with just paul just confuse it all, especially the newbie that's not familiar with the thai industry ^^