Knyom mean kom hor a veay - old thai series

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm looking for 'Knyom mean kom hor a vay' ( don't know if you guys understand my khmer/english). Anyways it's an old movie probably early 90s maybe even earlier. I think there was even a remake (with John Nuvo later...and remember nek...but I don't want that one...I want the original). Here's the summary: The main girl is very sensitive (she's very domestic ....cooks, takes care of the house), while her sister (or was it her cousin....I think it was her cousin) who was the total opposite (she liked to party). Anyways, her cousin had gotten into a relationship with the main guys brother, and left her heart broken. The brother ends up shooting himself. So the pek goes and seeks revenge. He goes to the house to visit the cousin, but the cousin tells the nek instead to go and pretend to be her because she doesn't want to see any visitors. Of course he doesn't know that the nek is the wrong person (as she is just pretending).

He kidnaps her, takes her to the woods. He's also got one servant there (another guy).

sarN

sarNie Granny
...i don't recall any other mistaken couisin/sister in the earlier 90's beside the one wiht Jonh Nuvo/Ning dat have a simlar plot like "'Knyom mean kom hor a vay" .. i can't read khmer/english .. i don't know my vowle lolzz wat does it mean in english .

Ana

sarNie Adult
"'Knyom mean kom hor a vay" [What is my fault?]--->The earlier version be4 John and Ning. It star Likit and the n'ke is the lady in Ann T and Ken 1st lakorn. She was Dodo wife in it.

My VDO Store actually still have the old version . But dun bother asking me to get it..lol..I feel weird stepping into that store. I haven't rent Thai lakorn for a long time.. :lol:

yak

sarNie Adult
i heard of this movie before. my sister told me this movie was good and sad how he abuse her..

this movie sound really familiar to me...i don't khnow if it the same movie u talking abi=out is it the one where she prefer suffer and get pain because she doesn't want her sis was punished and then he get her to a little house lost somewhere and then he say that she has to be her slave because of her her bro died*...don't khnow if it's the same u talking about but this is the one i have and the title is the same it's by mayura :sweat:

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
the title is the same? ^^ then it's probably the movie. You said you still got it?

LDi said:
the title is the same? ^^ then it's probably the movie. You said you still got it?
[post="130791"][/post]​
yes because my mum love to watch this lakorn again and again and agin...i get crazy but don't khnow it's the one u looking for

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm pretty sure it's the one. Do you think you can upload it from VHS on Sarnworld for all of us to watch (that's if you know how to do it)...I'd be forever grateful.

Besides....even if it's not the movie....the storyline sounds pretty good.

LDi said:
I'm pretty sure it's the one. Do you think you can upload it from VHS on Sarnworld for all of us to watch (that's if you know how to do it)...I'd be forever grateful.

Besides....even if it's not the movie....the storyline sounds pretty good.
[post="130812"][/post]​
i really would like to upload it but i still experimente the programm for converting it... :sweat: but if i really succes it of course i will upload it because my mum have a lot of old lakorn that i khnow it's really hard to find on the market.... ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
or u can just send it me !!!!! I make sure it will be upload in sarnworld :wub: :wub:

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
^^ That'd be awesome! I think the original starred the guy in Sara Dara (with Noosoba), but he was much younger then.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LDi said:
I'm looking for 'Knyom mean kom hor a vay' ( don't know if you guys understand my khmer/english). Anyways it's an old movie probably early 90s maybe even earlier. I think there was even a remake (with John Nuvo later...and remember nek...but I don't want that one...I want the original). Here's the summary: The main girl is very sensitive (she's very domestic ....cooks, takes care of the house), while her sister (or was it her cousin....I think it was her cousin) who was the total opposite (she liked to party). Anyways, her cousin had gotten into a relationship with the main guys brother, and left her heart broken. The brother ends up shooting himself. So the pek goes and seeks revenge. He goes to the house to visit the cousin, but the cousin tells the nek instead to go and pretend to be her because she doesn't want to see any visitors. Of course he doesn't know that the nek is the wrong person (as she is just pretending).

He kidnaps her, takes her to the woods. He's also got one servant there (another guy).
[post="130386"][/post]​
Your synopsis of the lakorn sounds so familiar to me of what I've seen in Thai...

Wasnt the N'ek's name "SORIYA" in this lakon? He took her to the cabin in the woods and there he had a deaf girl servant and a mute guy slave or vice versa...right?

The one I've seen he had another girl who was his EX-wife / gf that also lives there and wanted the the guy slave to rape N'ek.

LOL...I've always thought that the P'ek in this lakorn was a bit too skinny and somewhat old :lol: even for back then :ph34r:

Chunkin

sarNie Egg
^^^Yes the thor girl in that lakorn is named 'soriya'.

I a hugh fan of her. I believe her real name is Penh. There was a thread in Thai section regarding favorite 'R' scene. The very last page on that thread, someone upload an 'R' scene on another lakorn see starring in. It is called 'Dao Rong Ta-Kom Doungjet'. It's the one with stuff animal elephant.

Sarn, you know which one I'm talking about?!?!

Anyway, if anyone has this movie, I love to purchase it from you. Please page me for more info.

SidneySrey

sarNie Egg
I'm new here, can someone tell me how this service work? How can I DL moviies?

LDi said:

[post="130386"][/post]​

Chunkin

sarNie Egg
Ana - What video store call? If it in my area I like to go rent it myself!
This is one of my favorite lakorn.

Also, can you go to your video store and rent this and upload for us?
If not, you can sent it to Sarn and she can help you.