KnomJean's new single coming soon!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
As many should know, I'm a big KZ fan.. and especially love love love KnomJean mak makkkk!!! Anyways, just giving y'all a head's up that her newest single "อย่าบอกเขาว่าเราเคยคบกัน" Yaa Bok Kao Waa Rao Koie Kop Gan (Hidden) and the music video for it will be out December 5th. I'm basically waiting for it. I know it'll be good because most of her songs are always good.. :D

Here's some pics .. :D

credit ilovekamikaze

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol thip.. it's not out yet.. it's going to be released on Dec. 5th.. as well as the mv.. hehe.. cause i went looking for it too :rofl:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^ lol thip.. it's not out yet.. it's going to be released on Dec. 5th.. as well as the mv.. hehe.. cause i went looking for it too :rofl:
LOL I know! I went looking for it and was bummed...gosh RS is being even more strict now...not releasing the single until the mv is out...sighs

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
BTS clip of KnomJean's mv.. I'm super excited!! The song sounds good too!!!

credit welovekamikaze

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
RAWR!! IT'S OUT ALREADY... BUT .. i can't listen or watch it on pleng!! ahhh!! will have to wait for them to upload unto youtube.. blehh...

will post pics to satisfy myself.. LOL.. as i keep waiting.. grrrr..

credit ilovekamikaze

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i knew my wait would be over ahaha.. finally found the song.. will upload it in the BM area in a bit :)

the song is good :) as usual, i knew it would good :D now i just gotta wait for the mv.. hehe..

edit: song available in the BM area now :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oops.. here's the official link now.. RS/Kamikaze started getting strict..

credit welovekamikaze