Knight Angels ... aum/aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i know.. he should hurry before its too late.. hehe lol.. sorry readers i cant update today lol.. im at my cuz's house once again and i dont have my notebook lol.. so i will prob be updating my other 2 instead.. Painful Love and Funny Love.. sorry ..

-aiko ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
part 21

Harit and Poo were still drinking upstairs.. As Harit looked down.. He saw Asanee giving Soriya a kiss.. and hugging her.. harit choked on his shot.

"Why you little.." said Harit as he continues coughing..

"Damn.. chill take it easy.. " whispered Poo.

"How can I? .. my girl is down there with another man.. "

Poo stared at Harit.. "your girl? .. I just realized.. when did she become your girl.. the last time I heard you say that was to Kaew.. who you.. "

"Stop it..!!.. " shouted Harit..

"I was just.."

"AHHHHHHHHHHH... " shouted Harit as he touched his head.. Memories flashed back into hie head.. memories of him and Kaew..

---Flashback----

"Kaew will you marry me..?" asked Harit as he took out a diamond ring.

"Yes.. Harit .. I would love to.." smiled Kaew as she stared into Harit's eyes..

--------------

"Kaew.. there's only a month left till our wedding day.. Where do you want to go?" asked Harit as he hugged Kaew.

"I want to go to Japan.." answered Kaew.

"Fine.. you can go there first.. I'll come there later..." said Harit ..

-------------- a different memory popped up............

"Poo.. shhhhhh.. be quiet.. or she'll hear us.. " whispered Harit as they silently walked to the hotel room.

"Fine fine" whispered Poo.

Harit slowly opened the door.. "SURPRISE!!" shouted Harit and Poo..

There was a man on top of Kaew.. They were both naked in bed.. "
Who the fuck are you!!
" shouted Ryuu as he continued kissing Kaew's neck.

Kaew moaned.. "Let me go see who it.."

"Is? .. it's me.. your fiance..
How the hell can you do this to me.. you whore..
" shouted Harit as he continues staring at the two.

"
What the fuck you talking about .. your fiance? .. she's my wife.. BITCH..
" shouted Ryuu as he stopped and looked at Harit.

"Indeed you were my fiance .. but no longer.. I married Ryuu.. He can do everything for me." said Kaew as a smile formed on her face.

"I can too.. and I did.. " answered Harit.

"Really.. you could.. " laughed Kaew.. "What did we do in Phuket.. ? .. NOTHING.. Your just a stupid guy.. What do you expect when a couple is alone.. in a shack.. at night.. ? Just sleep? .. Any couple would enjoy a night together.. a wonderful night.. of sensation.. but yet.. your just a stupid guy who .. acts goody goody.. you can only be a boyfriend to them.. wait.. no.. your only a toy.. a toy that one throws away.. when they're bored and sick of it.. All we ever did was kissed once.. We never made love once.. If your wondering .. it's too late.. If you're wandering about the marriage.. it's off.. OVER!!"

"
You DAMN FREAKEN SLUT
.. I should've known.. Thank God I didn't marry this piece of trash.. " A smirk formed on Harit's face.. "Poo let's go.."

-------- end of flashback---------

"Damn Poo.. when i've forgotten about that slut .. you have to bring her back in.. "

"Sorry dude.. I didn't mean to.. besides.. it's the past.. HEY.. look.. the guy she was left somewhere.. Hurry.. now's your chance.." said Poo.

"Who's the guy?.. Oh shoot.. he spiked Soriya's drink.. I'll be back poo..' said Harit as he quickly ran downstairs.

-------------

"Why do I feel so guilty.. ? Shouldn't I be happy.. ? I finally got to be with the one I loved .. right? " Soriya asked herself as she continues drinking her margarita.. As she placed her cup down she saw a hand pouring some stuff into her drink.. I t was obvious that someone was spiking her drink.. She decided to act as if she didn't see a thing.. Someone from behind tapped her shoulder..

"Hello there .. missy.. are you alone.." he asked..

Soriya smiled.. "No.."

"My name is Tik.. and how about yours.. miss.." asked Tik.

"Nice to meet you .. Tik .. Feel free to call me Soriya.." smiled Soriya as she seductively gazed into Tik's eyes.. "hmm since my date isn't here .. you want to dance with me..?"

"I'd love to .. Soriya.." answered Tik as Soriya grabbed his hands and ran to the dancefloor.. Nit saw them from afar..

"What is she doing?" Nit asked herself as she still continue eyeing the hottie from earlier..

Soriya was dancing sexily with Tik.. She decided to have some fun first.. She slowly moved her hands up and down his body .. and smile.. "
Does it burn there..?
"

Tik was sweating.. "Y .. Y.. Yes.." he stuttered..

Soriya moved her hands to his neck and went in as if she was going to kiss him.. but she didn't.. Instead as their lips almost touched.. She kicked his balls with her knee.. Tik slowly fell to the ground.. "
Ahhhh .. you bitch..
" he shouted..

"I'm not that stupid you know.. " Soriya snapped her fingers.. " Guards.. take him out.. he had a bit too much and couldn't take it.."

The guards rushed in and grabbed Tik and kicked them out.. "
Fuck.. such a waste..
" shouted Tik.

Soriya laughed at the guy.. After all that work she was tired and dehydrated.. he decided drink her margarita.. Her vision went blurred.. A headached slowly fromed in her head.. "Shoot.. I forgot he.." said Soriya as she knocked out and fell to the ground..

"
Shit.. why do you knock out now..
" whispered Nit as she stared at Soriya .. She took out her phone and called Asanee..

"Yeah..?" answered Asanee..

"Where are you.. Soriya knocked out.. she was spiked.. hurry.. come get her.."

"I went to get more drinks.. but what.. why aren't you there.. ? Fine.. I'm coming now.." said Asanee as he quickly went back to go see Soriya.

Nit stared at the hottie.. and sigh.. "I'm sorry.. I have to leave now.. Here.." said Nit as she slipped a note down his jacket.. and walked away.. thinking to herself.. "
DAMN ..why...?
"

-------------

Harit finally made it to Soriya.. He looked at her face.. and gently tapped it.. "Soriya.. Soriya.. do you hear me..?" he didn't get no reaction so he carried her and ran outside.. "Taxi!!.." he shouted as he they entered in.. The driver started driving.. Harit and Soriya were in the backseat.. Her head was on his shoulder.. resting.. Harit touched her soft gentle face and slowly moved her hair to one side.. He stares at Soriya's lovely complex.. He slowly united his hand with Soriya's.. making it unite as one.. He felt something on her wrist and slowly looked.. It was a blue sapphire bracelet.. "I don't remember her having this.." he thought to himself.. He slowly pulled Soriya closer to him.. giving her warmth.. He can see that she was trembling.. Harit smiled.. "That's what you get for not wearing a jacket.." He slowly sniffed her hair.. "Such a sweet scent.. fruity.. like strawberries.. my favorite..".. He rested his head onto hers.. and whispered.. "I will be your knight.. I may bot be the best, but.. I will try my best.. protecting you forever.. and you will be my angel.. guiding my life.. leading the way.." Harit sighed.. "I wish this would last for ever.."

............TBC...........

edit: sorry for ani grammatical errors lol.. i usually dont chek but whooo i was lookin at this part n i realized i kept usin aum instead of harit so i quickly changed them..lol.. im not sure if i got all though hehe .. but aniwaise enjoy.. hehe.. this is wat i get for doing 3 fics aiyaiyai.. getting the name wrong.. >_< ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
enjoy.. sorry i havent been updating for awhile.. >_< eek i realized i cut a lot of stuffs but thats ok.. i left the main ones hehe xp .. lalalalala... enjoy..hmmm i hope it was a funny scene hehe lol..xp..

-aiko ..

dont everyone wish time would pause.. hehe.. i know that's what harit wants lol.. xp.. lalallalala.. enjoy..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol....soriya is funny...drinking her glass after it was drugged...lol.....tik? ahahahaha awwwww harit is going to be her knight angel.......well you could write that aum is harit's nickname.....it would be better than having "ha" as a nickname hahahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
part 22

The car suddenly stopped.. **brakes** "Your destination sir." said the Driver.

"Sheesh slow down next time..want us to die.. sheesh.. HERE.." answered Harit as he gently took Soriya out of the taxi and gave him the cash.

"Thank You." said the Driver as he quickly drove off..

While standing outside the white gate, Harit stared at Soriya. "Young lady, just how are we suppose to sneak back inside?" He silently opened the gate so there won't be any noise. He looked at the path.. "Was it this one.. or that one.. ? Oh well.." Since there was two paths.. he decided to choose the one on his left. As he walked around and around in circles, he suddenly stopped. "Did I take the right path?? Darn it.." As he was about to head back.. he remember the fountain.."I think the door was.. somewhere.. around .. here.." He was indeed correct. Harit was happy he found the path because his arms began getting really heavy and sore. He entered the house and silently snuck upstairs with Soriya slowly falling off. "Why are you just so heavy.. " he whispered. "Finally.. made it.. " He slowly entered her room and dropped her on the bed.

".. ugh.." Soriya slowly opened her eyes and started blinking repeatedly. ".. Harit.. are you there..?"

Harit quickly stood up.. "Yes."

"What happened?"

"Well.. you see.. it's kind of like.. you knocked out.. "

"?? I what?.. oh.. yea.. I kind of remember.. I think.." She looked around her.. "Why am I here?.. What happened to Asanee and Nit..?"

"I don't know.. I guess they left afterwards.. ummm.. I guess.. I'll go to my room now.. "

".. thanks harit.."

Harit smiled as he turned around.. "No problem.." As he got out of the room, his heart began pounding super fast.. Harit He has really fallen head over heels for her.. That night while he was in bed, he couldn't sleep because he was too excited.. tossing here and there.. But before you knew it.. He was sleeping like a little angel.

---------------

By now the sun has already rosen in mid-air. The two were still sleeping like little piglets in the messy beds. There was a loud bang on Soriya's door. "Soriya!! Soriya!! Wake up.."

Soriya rose up from bed and began stretching. "What is it..?"

"Soriya!! Soriya!! Lunch is ready.. Go eat.."

Her mouth dropped.. "That's it.. "

"Yeah.. It's already afternoon and you haven't gone down at all.. "

Soriya yawned.. "I will .. let me clean up first.. by the way.. is Harit up already?"

"No he isn't .. I'm going to wake him up right now.."

"No.. I will go.. you can go now.."

"Yes miss.." The maid left her room.

"Hmmm.. he isn't up yet.. that's strange.."

---------------

She slowly opened his door.. and spotted him on the bed.. "Hmmm.. looks like a pigsty.." she giggled.. She closed the door and tip-toed toward him..

"... uuu..gg...hhh... " he grumbled..

"Wake up sleepy head.."

He opened his eyes.. o_O.. "ummm .. what are you doing in here?"

"Wake up... Let's go eat.. It's already the afternoon.." she smiled.

"Let me change first.. "

"I will be downstairs..." she left his room.

He smiled in joy.. as he jumped out of bed.

.......................................TBC..................................

---------------

lol.. sorry it's been forever since i've updated this.. i forgot wat i was doing here and there so.. i'm not sure if anythin is in place or match.. but do enjoy

-aiko

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much for the update <3 after their night...they slept until the afternoon lol...i usually sleep in that late during the weekends regularly hahahhaha awww harit is falling for her ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
part 23

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK..

Soriya was patiently waiting for Harit to hurry up.. but he took forever and so she was tired of waiting and went downstairs. "And I thought it was suppose to be us ladies who takes forever.. but apparently not I guess.. "

Meanwhile Harit was still in the bathroom.. he was shaving his mustache.. fixing his hair.. and finding a good wardrobe to put on. When he stepped out of the bathroom... there was a new man.. all nice and neat unlike the old him. Before he grabbed the handle door, he breathed heavily.. "Soriya.." he whispered.. He opened the door but was saddened when he saw no one was there.

A maid came up to him and began blushing. "Khun Harit, Soriya called for you to go downstairs."

"I'm coming right now.." he said as he dragged his legs.. "You are such a liar lady.. khun So.."

"Mom.. I'm hungry.. what's taking so long anyways.. Did dad take this long when you guys met..? Harit is only coming down to eat.. It's no expensive fancy dinner.." Soriya leaned back as she folded her arms.

"Patient dear.. he'll be coming soon.. patience.." said her mother as she shook her head at So.

Harit's mom stared at her watch and the two mother and daughter.. "What's taking so long.... damn you Harit.." she thought to herself.. "Umm.. khun So.. if you're hungry eat first... He can wait.. " She smiled..

"No need.. I see the dog walking down."

"A dog you say? I don't see any.. I only see a handsome man coming down.." said Harit.

Everyone turned around to see what was going on.

"Harit..? o_O Is that you?" said both the mothers.

Soriya looked at his handsome face but didn't dare to show any attractions toward him.. "hmmm .. not bad.." she thought. "Finally.. Now sit!!"

"SO.. Be nice.. You want me to tell your father?" So's mother turned to Harit. "Sorry Harit.. my daughter is not usually like this.. she.." She was cut off.

"It's not So's fault.. It's all my son's fault.. she was taking forever.. Now hurry up and sit." said his mother.

Harit was tired of the complains going on so he just went down and sat next to Soriya. "You're a liar.." he whispered.

"I am not.. you took too long.. longer than a lady.."

The two mothers look at each other and the two. They smiled at each other.. "Ahem.. Let's eat now.." smiled So's mother. "oh and by the way.. You look stunning Harit.. You remind me of her father."

"Hahaha.. No no.. not even close.. How can he compare to your husband.. Everyone wanted him.. You are a lucky women.." replied his mother.

"ahem.. Mom.. I'm right here.. "

Soriya rolled her eyes and went for the food.. She grabbed a piece of sushi with her hand and placed it inside her mouth. "Yumm.. so yummy.." she said with her mouth full.

"DISGUSTING LADY .. GROSS.." he said in disgust..

"SORIYA.. WHO TAUGHT YOU TO EAT LIKE THAT..!!" shouted her mother.

"No one did.. it was just so yummy.. I couldn't resist.. " she replied.. "May I be excused.. I'm full.." she left the table and started walking upstairs..

"SO.. SO.. SORIYA RANGSIMUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted her mother..

?????????????????????????????????? everyone was confused.. especially Soriya..

"When did I become a Rangsimund?.. I rather you call me Theeradeth instead.."

"Not for long missy.. Mrs. Rangsimund and I changed the date.. You are to be engage RIGHT NOW!!!"

"WHATTTTT???" said both Harit and Soriya

"Don't look at me son.. " said his mother..

"We've decided that you two will only have us two as the guest. So as of right now.. you are now Soriya Rangsimund.. Capish?" she gave Harit the engagement ring.. "Psssss.. put it on her.."

"I wouldn't dare.."

"Son just do it.."

"Now..."

"Ok..." he grabbed Soriya's soft hand and gently slide the ring up her marriage finger.. Soriya quickly removed her hand and began pulling the ring off.. "It's stuck.." she looked at them.. and whispered.. "DAMN.."

.............................TBC..................

------------

lol.. sorry i dont remember what i was doing for this fic but i hope u readers do enjoy.. ^_^..

-aiko

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
part 24

After the quick ceremony, Soriya grabbed Harit's hand and rushed upstairs.

Harit's mom.."I guess they're at it fast.. Shouldn't we stop them?" ^_^

"No worries.. they'll be fine... if they do decide to do something.. the marriage will just be tomorrow then..

"Darn this all happened because of you... Why'd you enter my life.. I still want to have fun.. I'm still too young for the marriage life.. YOU!! GET OUT OF MY LIFE... I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU... GET OUT!!!! LEAVE!!!!" she shouted.

"Does it look like I want to be a part of this... Why would anyone want to marry someone like you.. I can find way better looking woman than you.. I didn't even know of this until now.. so STOP YOUR YAPPIN..!!!"

"The same thing applies to me too.. you DORK!!!.. I can find a way better looking man than you.." smiled Soriya.. "Hmmmmm.. wait.. I ALREADY DID..."

"You think I care about that.. I have one myself.. she is way sexier than you can ever wish for..." he replied in anger...

"Who said I was sexy.. I never even mentioned anything about that... go find you "SEXY WOMAN" somewhere else.. All I know is that she's not in this DAMN HOUSE FOR SURE.. Go look behind the corner on the streets.. you might get lucky.. "

"WHY YOU...!!!" Harit blew up and went after Soriya. He harshly pulled her in and gave her a hard forced kiss..

...TBC... ^_^

p.s. haha i have no idea where im at but oh well.. enjoy this short update.. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
part 25

He started touching her shoulder and gently moved his hand toward leg but soon began touching her everywhere. Soriya stuggled to free herself, but he was too strong.

Soriya thought to herself.. "THIS DAMN BASTARD IS ASKING FOR IT!!!!" She suddenly broke loose from his grip and gave him a punch right on his face. "I'M NOT THAT EASY YOU BASTARD.. I TOOK 6 YEARS OF SELF-DEFENSE CLASSES BECAUSE I KNEW SOME BASTARD WAS GONNA DO THIS.. AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE YOU..! YOU DARE TO DO THAT TO ME AGAIN YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY EVER AGAIN... EVEN IF WE WERE TO MARRY, YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO TOUCH ME AT ALL.. YOU UNSERATAND!! GOSH YOU BASTARD!" she shouted as she vented out her anger.

Harit chuckled.. "You're pretty fiesty aren't you.. Why would I be scared of a little woman like you.. pssshhh... I definitely won't let you go this time.. You will be mines.. No one elses.. hmmmm.. I wonder how our first night will be like..."

"You can talk as much as you want .. I'M NOT MARRYING A BASTARD LIKE YOU!" she quickly walked out of her room. "Why must he interfere with my life.. damn.."

The door suddenly opened and Soriya was pulled back into her room..

"You're not getting away... " he whispered in an evil tone..

"LET ME GO YOU BASTARD.. THIS IS THE REASON I HATE YOU MEN... TREATS WOMEN WITH NO RESPECT.."

"Baby.. we do.. it's just women like you who annoys the hell out of us... acting all goody goody when you're not.." He threw her unto the bed.

"I'M NOT LIKE THOSE WEAK N'EKS IN LAKORNS WHERE THE MEN JUST TAKES ADVANTAGE..." SHE SHOUTED.

"WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!"

----------------

"Hmmm.. I wonder what they're doing?.. It's been awfully quite a long time... " questioned So's Mother.

"I'm curious myself..." said Harit's Mother.

"Let's go see where they went..."(her sentence was cut off by a huge ruckus)...

"WHAT'S THAT NOISE??!!" They both wondered..

"HURRY! HURRY! HURRY! .. LET'D GO FIND OUT...!!!

As they continued going up the stairs, the noise got louder n louder.. There was screams left and right..

"Khun So.. is that you?.."

"So.. So.. honey.. So.. Where are you...?"

They were now by the door.. As they tried to open the door, they realized it was lock..

"SO .. SO.. OPEN THE DOOR THIS INSTANCE!!!"

"Khun Soriya.. Open the door..."

There was no reply except for the continuations of screams...

"TEM!! TEM!! TEM!! HURRY AND GET ME THE KEYS NOW!!!" SHOUTED HER MOTHER.

----------------

(inside the room)

"YOU BASTARD YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!"

"Take it easy baby... you only have a measly scratch on your arm.. While I have a bloody nose."

He quickly ran up to her and grabbed her hands..

"Such tender skin... such sweet aroma.. I wonder how you taste like.." He turned her around and started ripping off her shirt..

"LET ME GO!!!" SHE SCREAMS AS SHE TRIES TO FREE HERSELF... "I must show no signs of weakness to this damn bastard.. EVEN IF HE GETS MY BODY.. HE'LL NEVER HAVE MY SOUL!!!"

He already stripped everything off from her. And he soon took everything off himself too.

"Let the game begin!!" he smiled.

Soriya spitted on his face.. "YOU SHOULD ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS YOU FUCKER..."

"OH I WILL...BUT HMMM SHOULDN'T IT BE ME WHO SAYS THAT TO YOU.."

"Y---O--UUU ... " Harit forcefully entered her before she could finish what she was saying.

He thrusted in and out as hard as he could to make her suffer. "Tell me baby.. does it hurt... Do you want some more??" As he finished saying that, he continued kissing her on her neck and all around..

"YOU FUCKER!!.. YOU'RE GONNA ROT IN HELL!!.."

"Here let me help you quiet down.." He continued kissing hardly on soft sweet lips..

When she got the chance, she bit his tongue. I started bleeding.. "DIE YOU BITCH!"

He quickly removed his mouth,.. "Fuck.. You're one Fiesty.." "BITCH" she answered.

"Fine.. you wanna play your game .. NO PROBLEM!!" He continued to thrust himself in her.. He would merge his hand together with hers, trying to make it more romantic and comfortable.. but it was the opposite..

She is going through so much pain, but dared not to shed a single tear for this bastard.. Her head just kept repeating "I'LL KILL YOU HARIT!!" over and over.. She couldn't do anything since she's so weak from all his forces.. and thrusting..

---------------- TBC ----------------

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ENJOY ^_^... sorry i have no ideas how to write scenes... and yea i have no idea where the fic is goin.. jus randomly updating.. ^_^.. but ENJOY...

jen x .. well i was thinkin of droppin my fics but since sarn has an imcomplete section now.. and my other 3 fics are in there.. and this one and the other fic is still here... i thought i might as well update this ... Enjoy... ^_^