Kmoch/Ghost

chanda

sarNie Egg
since its almost halloween wil in the months of it ahha.. how is ghost in srok khmer.. ahha have any one seen one when they went to visit? ill go crazy if i see one.. i know i post this info in the other khemr forum but did anyone heard about the story of the wife and husband taht got possesed by prei and bit of their 12 year old daugther's nail to suck her blood?.. err that scared me to death... ahhhhhhhh lol..

sorry i forgot i was on my sis's name ahha im SAWINA> ahhaha HI!

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
chanda said:
since its almost halloween wil in the months of it ahha.. how is ghost in srok khmer.. ahha have any one seen one when they went to visit? ill go crazy if i see one.. i know i post this info in the other khemr forum but did anyone heard about the story of the wife and husband taht got possesed by prei and bit of their 12 year old daugther's nail to suck her blood?.. err that scared me to death... ahhhhhhhh lol..

[post="30198"][/post]​
First of all, I would like to say that Sawina is a dork lol. Secondly, I hate Halloween period! I would be afraid too if I went to srok khmer one day and saw a scary looking ghost hahaha. My parents have seen ghosts before though. Well, both of them grew up during the Khmer Rouge War. A lot of dead people and a lot of ghosts...............

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
chanda said:

[post="30198"][/post]​
Hi Sawina lol welll uhmmm never saw one but I heard my parents talkin bout ghosts in Srok Khmer are MEAN. . .. :shocked: oy I would be soo freak out if I saw a reall one lol but I'm so into horror flix lol *GOT USE TO IT CUZ OF MY BROTHER* :rolleyes:

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
O_O suck blood ?
Sounds like a vampire !
Scary O_O ..
Most commonly Cambodia ghosts and there stories are violent XD
From the stories I heard so far