KM & Sung Meas

cherries01

sarNie Egg
Gosh... I guess i'm a hardcore fan of KM dubbing team ever since it was Ntry... but I wanna try Sung meas & take advantage of their deals... and gosh... it's horrible. I just can't stand it... especially all the female dubbers... so meyea & ma`ngeak. That's probably the reason why they have all these deals because they're not doing good in business (too much in stock & they're not selling well) cus of the choice of their dubbing team.

I remember sung meas dubbing team was Sarika & then mayura used it for their supporting cast character and now sung meas hired them. Obviously, most khmer people don't like the voice that why Sarika & Mayura is out of business...

Just wondering how many people are on the same boat as me. IMO KM dubbing team is the leading voice company... Sung meas have good quality & good customer service comparing to KM... but I sadly can't enjoy watching sung meas dubbing.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like the new sungmeas voice but I didn't know their was KM. do you have a link for the KM site? I like the old Ntry voice better, but before that I love Mayura voice.

cherries01

sarNie Egg
I don't like the new sungmeas voice but I didn't know their was KM. do you have a link for the KM site? I like the old Ntry voice better, but before that I love Mayura voice.
They do not have their own website... sadly :( Would be great if they did.

Good thing, I was able to watch some sung meas new series online before deciding if I wanna buy it or not.

What sucks is that they filtered the comments on fb too... if you were to post something negative about their company, they would delete it... Obviously it affects their sales... that why u only see "good & positive" comments oppose to negative comments...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I want to start buying from KM but don't know where I can get it at. Yeah with SM, I like the old Ntry voices. The new voices doesn't sound good at all. It's frustrating to watch because it just sounds off. I don't know why they think these new voices sound any better, it's not. Its good to have both the negative comments and the good so they can improve, but I guess they chose to ignore it and continue with what they have.

So KM voice are the old Ntry voices? Or is it different.

cherries01

sarNie Egg
Oh I want to start buying from KM but don't know where I can get it at. Yeah with SM, I like the old Ntry voices. The new voices doesn't sound good at all. It's frustrating to watch because it just sounds off. I don't know why they think these new voices sound any better, it's not. Its good to have both the negative comments and the good so they can improve, but I guess they chose to ignore it and continue with what they have.

So KM voice are the old Ntry voices? Or is it different.
Yes, KM is Ntry old voice... You won't be disappointed... www.sppci.com has KM but its expensive... probably better buying from ntry website... I don't know why they charging so much when these series should be costing $10 a series.

I agree, SM think their voice is the best... but You hit the spot... it's off sync with the character and some of those dubbers do not know how to put their emotion in their voice... it's like they are just neutral with their voice and doing the job... unlike ntry/km or mayura where they put sympathy/emotion in the voice.

The reason why SM deletes bad comments from their facebook site because it will effect their sell... You just can't hide the truth or fact. When the voice suck, it sucks. the only way to win customer is IF sung meas dubbing team is the only one that dubs series... but they don't... But reality, on the good side... sm does have quality video, customer serice & creative with their cover... just the dubbing is really horrible. but not worse than blue dvd lol. omg just thinking about when i was watching the newer series dubbed by SM online... it was so hard to adjust and they all sound alike and the style of dubbing just suck.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't like the main girl's voices for both companies. They try too hard to make themselves sound young to the point that it sounds like their choking on water. I like the supporting guy's voice for KM, he sounds better than the main voice. Actually i really like the supporting voices for KM, they sound much better than the lead's voices. I miss the old Mayura, the only voice production that has quality and knows how to dub properly. KM and Sung Meas are off with their dubbing, they don't understand some Thai words and they use the wrong translation. Mayura is spot on with their dubbing. But sadly Mayura's male voice is getting so old i can see why they went out of business, yet again. The female voice dubber, Sothea, she's still great. She was guest dubbing for KM and she still sounds good. She should permanently dub, her voice is very much a heroine voice and she doesn't sound annoying like KM and Sung Meas voices.

I was watching Toranee Ni Nee Krai Krong with Sung Meas and they are a joke, they can't even pronounce Yaya's name properly, they called her Uraya instead of Urassaya. And when they say Aff's name they call her Tak-asorn Pakdeesookjarean instead of Taksaorn Paksookjarearn. i could rant all day but i guess i do prefer KM over Sung Meas, they are more pleasant to the ears. I'll listen to any dub over the Blue DVD dub, they use the most impolite words, it gives me goosebumbs when i have to listen to them.

peaches

sarNie Elites
sungmeas or km they all suck. so far i've heard 2 lakorn in the other room while my mom watches. the female voice from km sound like their throat got something stuck. the male lead voice its like he been sick for ages. sooooo damn annoying!!! :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

cherries01

sarNie Egg
sungmeas or km they all suck. so far i've heard 2 lakorn in the other room while my mom watches. the female voice from km sound like their throat got something stuck. the male lead voice its like he been sick for ages. sooooo damn annoying!!! :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:
shut up peaches! Lol... nothing can compete to your blue dvd voice or the dubbing voice that sarn used to carry...

What happen to sarn?... that girl been MIA... I remember that i used to talk to her over the phone and she's hilarious!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm like peaches: blue dvd is way better than SM or even KM now but it's so hard to find their lakorns online that i have to buy ntry.