Kluen Cheewit

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Lol the last sentence hahahahahahaha

I think G is a super complex character too. She’s filled with flaws and imperfections. But she’s just a big star on the outside hiding a monster in her closet. But the thing is Sathit was willing to forgive her and all if only she was bold enough to confess that she didn’t mean to kill Tew. She was drugged and was only trying to make a run for her life. I think if she had explained everything to Sathit earlier on, he would have soften up on her a little earlier too. But she was stubborn and bar from telling the truth for too long!

I was angry at G for never confessing to Tew’s death. But whats dead is dead, cannot be brought back. But G did show remorse later on in the lakorn. I can’t remember where or how but she did say she was sorry for killing his GF. Or something like she didn’t deserve Sathit’s love but at that point, Sathit was too deep in love with her. What you gonna do?!?!! LOL! Omg angsty!!!!!! Lol Thit can’t resist you anymore. Lol Hahahaha
The best surrender in Drama land lol.
The drug her stepfather injected her supposed to clear her memory ,it would 've been better if they didnt make Gee remember the accident , its like she deceived him when they were on the island and when their love was about to blossom .

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The best surrender in Drama land lol.
Excuse you?? What do you mean???

The drug her stepfather injected her supposed to clear her memory ,it would 've been better if they didnt make Gee remember the accident , its like she deceived him when they were on the island and when their love was about to blossom .
That’s not the point. despite what drug was injected into her, she was drugged and lost consciousness. She was getting blur vision from the driving and that’s how she ran Tew over and killed her. The drug affected her driving in this case.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Thit is the same person after the accident and before. Before he's a sane, logical, simple person. After he's angry and hurt and self-destructive. The fact that he's attracted to Jee probably made him hate himself and her more. It is only after he saw her vulnerable side that he allows himself to like her sincerely.
He doesn't love Jee because she's a goddess but because he sees her for her pain and fragility.
The last episode of the drama was a complete whiplash for me, that's not how I thought they should end. I thought it would end like they were two scarred, deeply hurt people who had hurt each other and would try to make each other's pain go away. Not pink teddy bears.
Also they made Jee so very good that it's painful to see his misunderstanding of her. In the original she's quite a nihilistic, self-loathing, alcoholic human so Sathit's dislike could make sense.

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Excuse you?? What do you mean???

That’s not the point. despite what drug was injected into her, she was drugged and lost consciousness. She was getting blur vision from the driving and that’s how she ran Tew over and killed her. The drug affected her driving in this case.
You know I surrender song ,its when the person cant resist falling in love any more

xodxo

I don't think Thit is the same person after the accident and before. Before he's a sane, logical, simple person. After he's angry and hurt and self-destructive. The fact that he's attracted to Jee probably made him hate himself and her more. It is only after he saw her vulnerable side that he allows himself to like her. The accident changes him as a person and derails him.
He doesn't love Jee because she's a goddess but because he sees her for her pain and fragility.
The last episode of the drama was a complete whiplash for me, that's not how I thought they should end. I thought it would end like they were two scarred, deeply hurt people who had hurt each other and would try to make each other's pain go away. Not pink teddy bears.
Im the opposite. Ep15 was my favorite Bc they finally stopped fighting and resisting each other. G who’s always runing away from every problem finally gave in to Sathit. Finally accept that she’s going to be a mom and needs a father figure in her life. It wasn’t just pink teddy bear lol she shed a lot of tears for that happiness too.

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
I don't think Thit is the same person after the accident and before. Before he's a sane, logical, simple person. After he's angry and hurt and self-destructive. The fact that he's attracted to Jee probably made him hate himself and her more. It is only after he saw her vulnerable side that he allows himself to like her sincerely.
Also they made Jee so very good that it's painful to see his misunderstanding of her. In the original she's quite a nihilistic, self-loathing, alcoholic human so Sathit's dislike could make sense.
Its not in a one day they are cute and having fun together
Of course it needed time but they didnt show us
its awkward they are like high schoolars in love on a sudden

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Yes but it's improbable that people who felt so much pain and so many emotions would be so easily reconciled. I was happy to see them together but the pathos of that condo scene and even when at Na Wadee's when she said goodbye- it made it more touching. It's good they found normalcy I guess.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Well ,Sexual Intrest is very important between the couple otherwise its a platonic relationship and a healthy and attractive person is preferable more
If Gee wasn't good morally ,he would be satisfied he had sex with her and the lust is over but he loved her coz she was a good person too
sathit had a sexual interest to tiew just because they didn't show a "bed scen" as they did with him and gee doesn't mean he wasn't having a sexual interest in her from his back hug you can feel from his forhead kisees that water stare i can absolutely feel how this man love this woman with every aspect in such a pure way that i loved

i was in that period of KC airing a big defender of that love and hated how they made the story they should as you said made her his sister than maybe wouldn't see this story as irrational as i saw it now

and agree with @twister02 i felt too that sathit felt pity for G it wasn't the lust it was him feeling pity for her and see her real story if she stayed in the same image he saw her in the firs time he wouldn't fall in love with her stubbornness and arrogance

twister02

M♥K
Gladly,
If Tew was his sister in Lakorn its logical to revenge his sister's death
The love story between Tew and Tit is forced and out of the place
The plot is the hit and run .
Damn. You don't get it, don't you? Sathit is a lawyer. His fiance died because of a hit and run. He doesn't want revenge in the first place. He wanted justice because someone he loved died senselessly. You don't see that as logical? Of course, it's logical because he himself is a defender of justice. Their love story was short because their love story was not the focus of the story :risas3::risas3: Tiw had to happen for KC to start. It's called backstory and motive, girl.

xodxo

Yes but it's improbable that people who felt so much pain and so many emotions would be so easily reconciled. I was happy to see them together but the pathos of that condo scene and even when at Na Wadee's when she said goodbye- it made it more touching. It's good they found normalcy I guess.
Actually it won’t be that hard if they’re equally persistent, but if it’s coming from just one side then yea it’s no use. While it’s true Thit was always doing the chasing lol Bc he wants G more than she does him at first lolol but she also knew that deep down she loved Sathit she’s just crazy stubborn. Only her friends know she loves Sathit. G has even admit she’s never loved anyone Bc of her upbringing, never knew what true love was.. til Thit.

You know I surrender song ,its when the person cant resist falling in love any more
Oh got cha lol I was so confused lolol **my bad** haha

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Damn. You don't get it, don't you? Sathit is a lawyer. His fiance died because of a hit and run. He doesn't want revenge in the first place. He wanted justice because someone he loved died senselessly. You don't see that as logical? Of course, it's logical because he himself is a defender of justice. Their love story was short because their love story was not the focus of the story :risas3::risas3: Tiw had to happen for KC to start. It's called backstory and motive, girl.
Hellooo
Its a Thai lakorn where revenge is ok in Thailand ofcourse he was wrong to bring justice by an eye for an eye but the stepdad is a bad person and can bribe the system .

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol the last sentence hahahahahahaha

I think G is a super complex character too. She’s filled with flaws and imperfections. But she’s just a big star on the outside hiding a monster in her closet. But the thing is Sathit was willing to forgive her and all if only she was bold enough to confess that she didn’t mean to kill Tew. She was drugged and was only trying to make a run for her life. I think if she had explained everything to Sathit earlier on, he would have soften up on her a little earlier too. But she was stubborn and bar from telling the truth for too long!

I was angry at G for never confessing to Tew’s death. But whats dead is dead, cannot be brought back. But G did show remorse later on in the lakorn. I can’t remember where or how but she did say she was sorry for killing his GF. Or something like she didn’t deserve Sathit’s love but at that point, Sathit was too deep in love with her. What you gonna do?!?!! LOL! Omg angsty!!!!!! Lol Thit can’t resist you anymore. Lol Hahahaha
Can never get enough of the car scene. Mark and Yaya sex appeal at its pinacle. Even when they were talking through the phone chemistry was burning. What is your fav scene ?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Interesting theory. My theory is on all those trips to the beach, Thit and Tiew must have "done it" at least once. I mean they were soaking wet that one night playing in the water and the teasing atmosphere. Plus they went alone on an overnight trip on an island, ain't no one getting away from sex at that point. They were already in a longterm stable relationship, Thit probably had no qualms about it anyway. As much as Thit is a moral man, I still think he's a sexual being and definitely would have sexual thoughts about his girlfriend. He's definitely no virgin based on what happened with Jee. The way Jee was wiping her neck so roughly in the shower means home boy was a thorough lover LOL

Anyways, I love analyzing stuff, especially this lakorn. I think Thit and Tiew would have definitely been together until old age if she hadn't died. Thit wouldn't have behaved the way he did if he wasn't so in love with Tiew. Tiew was great for him because she's a comforting and sweet person; of course he loves her. If you think about it, Jee is the same way. Once Thit got to get to know her he realized that she's just as sweet and caring as Tiew and that is what ultimately broke him down before he even realized his feelings. Thit is attracted to a kind heart and he got it in both the loves of his life.

That reminds me, I should go rewatch this for *ahem* scientific purposes.

xodxo

Can never get enough of the car scene. Mark and Yaya sex appeal at its pinacle. Even when they were talking through the phone chemistry was burning. What is your fav scene ?
Hehe I actually don’t have favorite scenes haha, or if I do, it’s not any of the RAWR or kissing scenes hahahha but the whole lakorn I like lol :D

But if I must choose, there are two scenes that touch my heart.

The first scene is when Sathit and G are running away from the bad guys, and G couldn’t find Thit so she got super worried and when Thit finally showed up! She hit him and cried, “Don’t you know people are worried about you. It’s not the time to go see clients.” And Thit reverted back by saying, “you’re crying because you’re worried/cared about me?”

Their faces and the background music was just spot on! Hehe :love:;)
3631487E-C40D-4ECE-B68D-30AB4565D075.jpeg EE5EA73B-37C1-4958-A763-1EB11432E16E.jpeg F769856B-5AD1-4896-8433-C3998E7D66B1.jpeg 476A88C4-26F9-4DF0-BA70-FD2F54FEC2E1.jpeg

And then another one of my favorite scenes was this scene! It’s funny but meaningful. Lol. Thit accidentally burted out, “I’m worried about you! Don’t go!”

B280EE25-7663-458C-9683-58C1CF4C66D9.jpeg 7A7D06E9-9157-450D-8F99-5AC3CF6F029B.jpeg 90330C03-1B7D-467A-BF71-89F4D5672AC8.jpeg

It was hard to depict when they actually fell in love but my guess was it started out around this scene on. Because after this Sathit has really softened up on her, until G was working with her stepdad or something again that he’s threatened her to sell her body. Lol. Oiiyyy! The complexity of the drama. Lol.

~|

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
The first scene is when Sathit and G are running away from the bad guys, and G couldn’t find Thit so she got super worried and when Thit finally showed up! She hit him and cried, “Don’t you know people are worried about you. It’s not the time to go see clients.” And Thit reverted back by saying, “you’re crying because you’re worried/cared about me?”
This was my favorite scene from KC too when Thit realized that Jee actually worried about him and not because she has some motives.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I know this is an older thread but it's only been 1-2 months since I've seen KC. I felt like throughout the lakorn, Thit openly mourned Tiew. Every single time he did something bad to Jee, he justified it by saying that Jee deserved it for killing Tiew. When Thit and Jee escaped to the island, Thit remembered the last time he was there with Tiew, he was crying so hard because he missed her so much. Jee, witnessing this, even expressed that she never realized that kind of love existed and she should have been the one to die instead of Tiew. So to say that Thit didn't really love Tiew, IMO, is incorrect. Honestly, if Jee wasn't in the picture, I truly believe that Thit would eventually end up with Jane because of her similarities to Tiew. I absolutely adore Bua but the chemistry between Mark & Yaya was just fire that in this lakorn, I was willing to sacrifice Bua. LOL.

Thit didn't fall in love with Jee because of her beauty. He hated her for most of the lakorn, always believing the worse of her because she never allowed him to see the best of her. For her, it started with saving him only because she felt she owe it to Tiew. Along the way she became attached to him. I think the scene where she cried looking for him because she was she thought his life was in danger and he was shocked that she's crying because she was worried about him is the turning point for him. He realized that Jee was a good person with a good heart.