Kluen Cheewit

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Its not weird for MY fans that we might have been rewatching kluen cheewit to the point we lost counting ,at least for me .
So, Throwback , I have a conclusion about Sathit's personality
You know khun Jane was so Innocent,Naive ,Clumsy and suffocating attention woman that cant give her opinion about anything Sathit does or did or will do
That made him run away to aunt wadee's house esp after he was injured
Jane was the Opposite of Jee and some how the reincarnation version of Tew
What i concluded is if Sathit and Tew were to be together they would have left each other coz Sathit didnt love Tew as a Man with Lust but as a comfortable arrangement .

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oooh ohhh ooooooo this is interesting, esp this part ..
What i concluded is if Sathit and Tew were to be together they would have left each other coz Sathit didnt love Tew as a Man with Lust but as a comfortable arrangement .
I love KC, big fan huhuhu lol but I never really looked at tew/thit much cuz they weren’t significant you know?? Lol but now that you mentioned that... “he would have left her since he didn’t love her as a man with lust but as a comfortable arrangement.” Big thinking got me down... got thinking hard lol let me formalize my thoughts and share..

I think that with Thit/Tew, Thit didn’t really have a chance to meet other girls before her..so maybe he thought maybe Tew was a supportive person, someone he’s comfortable with. But then let’s say if he were to meet someone else like Jee before Tew...I don’t think he would have fallen for tew. But time wasn’t in their favorite before jee came along.

Let’s say if tew didn’t die n jee came along, dang!! Idk what sathit would have done lol cuz after meeting jee despite her flaws and stubbornness he fell hard and harder for her everyday lolol shitzz it would have been super conflicting for this lmaoooo

~

But let’s say if tew was understanding and not selfish, if she had understood that thit had fallen for someone else and could be happier with her (jee) then she would have let him go either way. But let’s say if she’s a stingy B*tch with selfish and crazy need, she would probably go psycho, wreck thit and maybe Jee’s Life together??? Kind of crazy but there are true psychos out there.

~~

Would def like to see a spin off to KC HAHAHA :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"didn't love her as a man with lust"
i don't think so he loved her whole heartily with a lust and beyond that he wanted to be with her so much he saw his future with her

i stopped watching at ep 8 cause i hated how they made him so low and a man with no dignity with irrational mind he work in law but he did thing out of law if anything i describe his love to jee as "irrational love" absolutely the worst morale parek role mark played
if sathit loved jee out of lust reason then sathit will be just another womanizer male who when he find his next lust he will go after it and so on so and that's why i disliked the whole story overall it was a very irrational story with so much low dialogue words and pointless morale

ps mark had such an amazing chemistry with pim that i wished they had their own romantic lakorn that actress is good i know she may not meet the standards of "nag'ek" but she has acting skills

xodxo

Interesting lol :risas3:

~~

I don’t think Sathit was “low” or whatever. He’s not “womanizer” or any of that sort. It is def hard to tell what Sathit would have done if Tew didn’t die and he accidentally met G. It’s really hard lol cuz she was everything he had never imagined before. She’s hot, strong, stubborn and doesn’t give a F about anything much. Her opposite attracts Sathit’s drive. Lol :p

He didn’t love G instantly either. It took him a long time to open up to her, and to be vulnerable with her. Even when G never confessed to killing Tew, he was going to trial her and find evidence to get her in jail. But then he’s learned to let go and instead protects G. Bc even Tew’s mother begged him to move on and perhaps love G instead.

~

Now back to the idea of Mark not lusting Tew. Perhaps @Eve Taylor needs to elaborate more haha why do you think Mark only lust after G? Lol

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Interesting lol :risas3:

~~

I don’t think Sathit was “low” or whatever. He’s not “womanizer” or any of that sort. It is def hard to tell what Sathit would have done if Tew didn’t die and he accidentally met G. It’s really hard lol cuz she was everything he had never imagined before. She’s hot, strong, stubborn and doesn’t give a F about anything much. Her opposite attracts Sathit’s drive. Lol :p

He didn’t love G instantly either. It took him a long time to open up to her, and to be vulnerable with her. Even when G never confessed to killing Tew, he was going to trial her and find evidence to get her in jail. But then he’s learned to let go and instead protects G. Bc even Tew’s mother begged him to move on and perhaps love G instead.

~

Now back to the idea of Mark not lusting Tew. Perhaps @Eve Taylor needs to elaborate more haha why do you think Mark only lust after G? Lol
Lol , I was Shook reading her comment, is she for real ?
Tit and Tew grow up together unless you would believe a grown up man can hive his gf pencils and eraser
Also that clumsy assistant of Tit was exactly as Tew but he couldnt stand her
He was with Tew coz he didn't know what women are until he met the Goddess

Besides , Drama is not about lecturing to depict Men as Politically Correct as Feminists want 'em to be , its about telling a story .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if tiew was still a life i can bet he won't look at G cause he has what he need in tiew and that's why they killed tiew in the story cause if they kept tiew alive he wouldn't have a reason to be close to G or care for her and one of the reason made G love sathit is because of amount of big love he had for tiew so pretty much clear that with tiew alive the story wouldn't go in that direction

and for me for a man to exchange her body to redeem for her mistake or to take that record was veryyyyyy loooww

Tit and tew grow up together unless you would believe a grown up man can hive his gf pencils and eraser
the "goddess"? now you should as yourself the same question are you for real ? what in her is a "goddess"

we are talking about morale here and G is far from having "goddess" morale

love is a feeling a pure feeling shouldn't be dust like that or being conflicted with this low concepts

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Besides , Drama is not about lecturing to depict Men as Politically Correct as Feminists want 'em to be , its about telling a story .
well it was a veryyy bad story to tell to me as a viewer

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
if tiew was still a life i can bet he won't look at G cause he has what he need in tiew and that's why they killed tiew in the story cause if they kept tiew alive he wouldn't have a reason to be close to G or care for her and one of the reason made G love sathit is because of amount of big love he had for tiew so pretty much clear that with tiew alive the story wouldn't go in that direction

and for me for a man to exchange her body to redeem for her mistake or to take that record was veryyyyyy loooww

the "goddess"? now you should as yourself the same question are you for real ? what in her is a "goddess"

we are talking about morale here and G is far from having "goddess" morale

love is a feeling a pure feeling shouldn't be dust like that or being conflicted with this low concepts
You mean friendship kinda shit

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Of course it isnt!!!Men must be Cuck to please you and ask for a kiss b4 kissing and just be a Teddy bear
yes exactly that what a real respectful man should be cause the woman that will have him she will be treated like a queen

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Well ,Sexual Intrest is very important between the couple otherwise its a platonic relationship and a healthy and attractive person is preferable more
If Gee wasn't good morally ,he would be satisfied he had sex with her and the lust is over but he loved her coz she was a good person too

xodxo

Tit and tew grow up together unless you would believe a grown up man can hive his gf pencils and eraser
Lol the last sentence hahahahahahaha

I think G is a super complex character too. She’s filled with flaws and imperfections. But she’s just a big star on the outside hiding a monster in her closet. But the thing is Sathit was willing to forgive her and all if only she was bold enough to confess that she didn’t mean to kill Tew. She was drugged and was only trying to make a run for her life. I think if she had explained everything to Sathit earlier on, he would have soften up on her a little earlier too. But she was stubborn and bar from telling the truth for too long!

I was angry at G for never confessing to Tew’s death. But whats dead is dead, cannot be brought back. But G did show remorse later on in the lakorn. I can’t remember where or how but she did say she was sorry for killing his GF. Or something like she didn’t deserve Sathit’s love but at that point, Sathit was too deep in love with her. What you gonna do?!?!! LOL! Omg angsty!!!!!! Lol Thit can’t resist you anymore. Lol Hahahaha

twister02

M♥K
we need to stick to Thit, Tew and Jee and not mix the real life situation in here :lol:

I don't think love and lust can go together tho. You love because you want that person to be with you forever. You want to touch her/his not because of lust but because you love to touch and kiss etc. There's a difference between just wanted to bed the person (lust) instead of spending your life with that person (love).

In my humble opinion, I believe Thit truly loved Tiw and not because he was just comfortable with the girl but because he can see that Tiw can be the wife and partner he wants. If he saw her as a comfortable arrangement, he wouldn't have been that devastated that she died.

Thit saw Jee as an enemy at first but slowly knew who she was and how pitiful her life was. I think Thit felt pity at her first before falling in love with her. She was a total opposite to him so he was curious. Thit love the two women. There's no doubt in that but it was destiny that Tiw had to die for him to met Jee. If Jee was not in the scene, Thit and Tiw would have a happy ending for sure.

Now, considering how faithful Thit is, he only had eyes for Tiw so even if he met Jee and Tiw is still around, I don't think he will become curious on Jee. He even hated himself that he bed her out of anger and lust. That's a testament how good and faithful Thit is.

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
a friend won't look at his friend with desire like this

won't be feeling her like this

what sathit had to tiew was a pure real love that we human should look up to something very rare to find
Its your opinion , I made my opinion based on Jane character

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
we need to stick to Thit, Tew and Jee and not mix the real life situation in here :lol:

I don't think love and lust can go together tho. You love because you want that person to be with you forever. You want to touch her/his not because of lust but because you love to touch and kiss etc. There's a difference between just wanted to bed the person (lust) instead of spending your life with that person (love).

In my humble opinion, I believe Thit truly loved Tiw and not because he was just comfortable with the girl but because he can see that Tiw can be the wife and partner he wants. If he saw her as a comfortable arrangement, he wouldn't have been that devastated that she died.

Thit saw Jee as an enemy at first but slowly knew who she was and how pitiful her life was. I think Thit felt pity at her first before falling in love with her. She was a total opposite to him so he was curious. Thit love the two women. There's no doubt in that but it was destiny that Tiw had to die for him to met Jee. If Jee was not in the scene, Thit and Tiw would have a happy ending for sure.

Now, considering how faithful Thit is, he only had eyes for Tiw so even if he met Jee and Tiw is still around, I don't think he will become curious on Jee. He even hated himself that he bed her out of anger and lust. That's a testament how good and faithful Thit is.
Wtf? You know kluen Chiweet would sail the same if Tew was his sis or daughter just saying

xodxo

Dude~~ I don’t know if Sathit would have put up with Tew. Something in me tells me he would have left her or be unhappy with her. :( his story with Tew was just a few seconds so ya of course they’re gonna show the lovey dovey parts just to make up for her death scene .... but i was cringing at her and Thit. Lol.