Kluen Cheewit

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Eve Taylor, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Eve Taylor

Eve Taylor sarNie Egg

The best surrender in Drama land lol.
    The drug her stepfather injected her supposed to clear her memory ,it would 've been better if they didnt make Gee remember the accident , its like she deceived him when they were on the island and when their love was about to blossom .

2. Eve Taylor

Eve Taylor sarNie Egg

Gladly,
    If Tew was his sister in Lakorn its logical to revenge his sister's death
    The love story between Tew and Tit is forced and out of the place
    The plot is the hit and run .

xodxo likes this.
  3. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Excuse you?? What do you mean???

That’s not the point. despite what drug was injected into her, she was drugged and lost consciousness. She was getting blur vision from the driving and that’s how she ran Tew over and killed her. The drug affected her driving in this case.

4. NongS

NongS sarNie Hatchling

I don't think Thit is the same person after the accident and before. Before he's a sane, logical, simple person. After he's angry and hurt and self-destructive. The fact that he's attracted to Jee probably made him hate himself and her more. It is only after he saw her vulnerable side that he allows himself to like her sincerely.
    He doesn't love Jee because she's a goddess but because he sees her for her pain and fragility.
    The last episode of the drama was a complete whiplash for me, that's not how I thought they should end. I thought it would end like they were two scarred, deeply hurt people who had hurt each other and would try to make each other's pain go away. Not pink teddy bears.
    Also they made Jee so very good that it's painful to see his misunderstanding of her. In the original she's quite a nihilistic, self-loathing, alcoholic human so Sathit's dislike could make sense.

twister02 likes this.
  5. Eve Taylor

Eve Taylor sarNie Egg

You know I surrender song ,its when the person cant resist falling in love any more

xodxo likes this.
  6. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Im the opposite. Ep15 was my favorite Bc they finally stopped fighting and resisting each other. G who’s always runing away from every problem finally gave in to Sathit. Finally accept that she’s going to be a mom and needs a father figure in her life. It wasn’t just pink teddy bear lol she shed a lot of tears for that happiness too.

7. Eve Taylor

Eve Taylor sarNie Egg

Its not in a one day they are cute and having fun together
    Of course it needed time but they didnt show us
    its awkward they are like high schoolars in love on a sudden

xodxo likes this.
  8. NongS

NongS sarNie Hatchling

Yes but it's improbable that people who felt so much pain and so many emotions would be so easily reconciled. I was happy to see them together but the pathos of that condo scene and even when at Na Wadee's when she said goodbye- it made it more touching. It's good they found normalcy I guess.

twister02 and Eve Taylor like this.
  9. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

sathit had a sexual interest to tiew just because they didn't show a "bed scen" as they did with him and gee doesn't mean he wasn't having a sexual interest in her from his back hug you can feel from his forhead kisees that water stare i can absolutely feel how this man love this woman with every aspect in such a pure way that i loved

i was in that period of KC airing a big defender of that love and hated how they made the story they should as you said made her his sister than maybe wouldn't see this story as irrational as i saw it now

and agree with @twister02 i felt too that sathit felt pity for G it wasn't the lust it was him feeling pity for her and see her real story if she stayed in the same image he saw her in the firs time he wouldn't fall in love with her stubbornness and arrogance

10. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Damn. You don't get it, don't you? Sathit is a lawyer. His fiance died because of a hit and run. He doesn't want revenge in the first place. He wanted justice because someone he loved died senselessly. You don't see that as logical? Of course, it's logical because he himself is a defender of justice. Their love story was short because their love story was not the focus of the story :risas3::risas3: Tiw had to happen for KC to start. It's called backstory and motive, girl.

11. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Actually it won’t be that hard if they’re equally persistent, but if it’s coming from just one side then yea it’s no use. While it’s true Thit was always doing the chasing lol Bc he wants G more than she does him at first lolol but she also knew that deep down she loved Sathit she’s just crazy stubborn. Only her friends know she loves Sathit. G has even admit she’s never loved anyone Bc of her upbringing, never knew what true love was.. til Thit.

Oh got cha lol I was so confused lolol **my bad** haha

Eve Taylor likes this.
  12. Eve Taylor

Eve Taylor sarNie Egg

Hellooo
    Its a Thai lakorn where revenge is ok in Thailand ofcourse he was wrong to bring justice by an eye for an eye but the stepdad is a bad person and can bribe the system .

nylvr likes this.
  13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Can never get enough of the car scene. Mark and Yaya sex appeal at its pinacle. Even when they were talking through the phone chemistry was burning. What is your fav scene ?

14. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I demand full love session !

*what the heck are you talking about Billy ?* Sorry it is me talking to my alternate self. The 1st comment at the top aint mine but hers (naughty girl)

Ruthy94 and owlcity like this.
  15. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Interesting theory. My theory is on all those trips to the beach, Thit and Tiew must have "done it" at least once. I mean they were soaking wet that one night playing in the water and the teasing atmosphere. Plus they went alone on an overnight trip on an island, ain't no one getting away from sex at that point. They were already in a longterm stable relationship, Thit probably had no qualms about it anyway. As much as Thit is a moral man, I still think he's a sexual being and definitely would have sexual thoughts about his girlfriend. He's definitely no virgin based on what happened with Jee. The way Jee was wiping her neck so roughly in the shower means home boy was a thorough lover LOL

Anyways, I love analyzing stuff, especially this lakorn. I think Thit and Tiew would have definitely been together until old age if she hadn't died. Thit wouldn't have behaved the way he did if he wasn't so in love with Tiew. Tiew was great for him because she's a comforting and sweet person; of course he loves her. If you think about it, Jee is the same way. Once Thit got to get to know her he realized that she's just as sweet and caring as Tiew and that is what ultimately broke him down before he even realized his feelings. Thit is attracted to a kind heart and he got it in both the loves of his life.

That reminds me, I should go rewatch this for *ahem* scientific purposes.

NongS, preetam and owlcity like this.
  16. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hehe I actually don’t have favorite scenes haha, or if I do, it’s not any of the RAWR or kissing scenes hahahha but the whole lakorn I like lol :D

But if I must choose, there are two scenes that touch my heart.

The first scene is when Sathit and G are running away from the bad guys, and G couldn’t find Thit so she got super worried and when Thit finally showed up! She hit him and cried, “Don’t you know people are worried about you. It’s not the time to go see clients.” And Thit reverted back by saying, “you’re crying because you’re worried/cared about me?”

Their faces and the background music was just spot on! Hehe :love:;)
    3631487E-C40D-4ECE-B68D-30AB4565D075.jpeg EE5EA73B-37C1-4958-A763-1EB11432E16E.jpeg F769856B-5AD1-4896-8433-C3998E7D66B1.jpeg 476A88C4-26F9-4DF0-BA70-FD2F54FEC2E1.jpeg

And then another one of my favorite scenes was this scene! It’s funny but meaningful. Lol. Thit accidentally burted out, “I’m worried about you! Don’t go!”

B280EE25-7663-458C-9683-58C1CF4C66D9.jpeg 7A7D06E9-9157-450D-8F99-5AC3CF6F029B.jpeg 90330C03-1B7D-467A-BF71-89F4D5672AC8.jpeg

It was hard to depict when they actually fell in love but my guess was it started out around this scene on. Because after this Sathit has really softened up on her, until G was working with her stepdad or something again that he’s threatened her to sell her body. Lol. Oiiyyy! The complexity of the drama. Lol.

~|

preetam and owlcity like this.