Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

natty

Chubs
wow really sarn? hmm.. nothing happening much yet... but then again they air everyday for what? half hr?

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww man. only 24 epi?..that sucks. no more rome and rita. well, atleast sroy san jun is airing soon

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I discontinue watching this one..... -_- :rolleyes: Not because it wasn't good. But I'm afraid that wat tinah predicted might come true. Rome will get his eyesight back and Ae will be there to comfort him and not rita.... arrrrrrghhhhhhh I'll start watching it when it ends. I just hope Rome won't mistakely think Ae been taking care of him all along.... that would be just too frustrating to watch.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Man......everytime i look at Rome....totally remind of me Pong...i think Pong will do well with his role too..... ;)

Rita is a cutie...and really pretty....i don't know but she still manage to look pretty when she cry and mad!!! ^_^ :blink: Not too many n'ek could pull that off....

NiTha

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is getting okay and i'll continue to watch it. I kind of thought this lakorn was going pretty fast and wow, i'm glad it's going to end this month. I'm just wondering how Rita is going to find out about everything.

Also today's episode...um..well since some of you guys are ahead, the scene where she calls her doctor friend, aka Rotmay's b/f, she calls herself in her real name...and the maid is there... So will the maid know the truth????

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
really chewy??gosh..i didnt think you would actually think there's another Pong lookalike..but yeah..i think he's alright..but compare to pong..whoooo big difference..i think i'll take pong from chewy..since she can have his lookalike..haha

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
really chewy??gosh..i didnt think you would actually think there's another Pong lookalike..but yeah..i think he's alright..but compare to pong..whoooo big difference..i think i'll take pong from chewy..since she can have his lookalike..haha

<_< SAM!!! i would take Pong over Rome anyday!! but i think Rome is ok..i didn't say he was better than my hottie PONG!!!
you could have ROMe and i'll keep my hotttie Pong....i think it would be interesting if Pong was in this lakorn....i could love to see him as B) man!!!!

:lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

blind man gone crazy :lol:
2nd time he choke her :(
dis time her guy friend is gonna take her back :(

Sirita leaving Rome dats wha he gets for sayin harsh things n chokin her. .

Next episode, 14
Rome kissing Sirita's cheek i guess before she leaves him

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
or Rome might juh follow her. . :lol: and then an accident happens n he get his sight back. .
mah guess :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ending in 2 weeks? Wow. That's a bit too quick...I know, iamnowhere. It would be disaoppointing is the person Rome sees is Ae, not Sirita.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
gosh we'll juh have to wait and see. .

i wished he R her too buh with his sight back :lol:
:r-scene-pop-corn: