Klarissa's Pictures

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
gosh... Camera/Photoshop whore.............. aww u look sick still.... huggs for u dork :) gosh why can't i look hott when i'm sick, that's just skills girl :)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
girl, i didnt think u was going to post that on ur thread..... lmfao gosh my teeth, why does it look so straight :) gosh i need braces atm :), it so crooked at the bottom but anyways ur a killer klarissa, thanks :)

noungning

Heartless
ok when i go to the markets in bkk and see some cute dogs i'll take pix lol since i'm scared to touch em lmao

haha wow lek...:drool:

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
lol ning, why are you scared to touch theM? don't be hahaha they're so cuteee UGH! hey you can use one of yoru CC's to buy me one! hahaha

noungning

Heartless
lol ning, why are you scared to touch theM? don't be hahaha they're so cuteee UGH! hey you can use one of yoru CC's to buy me one! hahaha
lol omg haha i don't think at the shops they have em for that cheap would take CC, only cash lol

hey u remind me, i still have my sticker up too! lol gosh it's been a couple of years too lol.. :p

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG klar.....love the fruit baskets and i'm totally swiping that plate full of chocolate strawberries away from you girl...muahahaha! anywho....i love the contacts girl...they totally suit you well...hehe! and lekkie my dearest, you always look hot *smooches*