Kkrystalize

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
at a very short notice...
I know you won't save it... but just incase... It's for showing only please don't save it. *wink* Thank you jah!

[remove] time's up

Kk that's it for now. Heheheh I need to take picture of my rooms too. *wink*

L

lalalek

wow krystal you are a cutie.... :wub: ..droolz is all i have to say!!! where have you been alll my life girl? i think that your really pretty in the 3rd picture!!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
the third picture is really pretty!!! hahah ^_^ wow p'krystal suey mak!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Welcome to My land Kevin... hehe thank you. At least you notice I was in pjs in the 2nd picture. HEhe I'm always in pjs for the Pikachu picture too.

Lek I've been here all this time and you didn't notice me??? *sniff*

Hey Jen: Lolz don't be jealous. I havent' even seen your picture lady... I should be the one jealous.

Hey Penny thanks for visiting my page. I think I'm cute but only at first glance the more you stare I would be okay looking. I'm average 5'5. The guys in Cambodia are short and small so it makes me appear tall.

Ben and Pee both of you are silly. Hehe you've seen these picture already.

Wut dee leah,
I didn't forget about your episode 3. Hehe I'm still doing it. Korp jai jah tee chom. It must be all the make up they had on me.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
oooh my...pretty pretty!! Krystal is very cute and pretty. ^_^

I like you in traditional clothes...its gorgeous. And the traditional wedding is soo beautiful. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
MY GAWD, P JUN!! TUM MAI SUAY YUNG NEE!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I AM LITERALLY IN AWE...ESPECIALLY WITH THE PICS OF YOU IN TRADITIONAL CLOTHES! WOWWW... :shock: :D

sarN said:
soo BOLLYWOOD la la la la na na na la la .. :wub:
i like dis one so cute !!!! but my Pika Pika Pika chew is bigger den your la la na na ---->>>

[post="161068"][/post]​
ahahaaah funny sarn...
khrystal u are really pretty and love ur traditionnal outfit.....so beautifull

Vanida

Save World Save Life
p-kkrytal is super pretty those wedding outfit is so pretty and love tradition stuff

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thookie: long time no chat lady. Welcome to my land. heheh you know when i see others wore those traditional outfit. I thought that it'll fall apart if you run in it. I did test trial nope it's tightly secure. Hehehe the only sucky part was it's all pin. Almost got poke in the butt but mother saw it and pull it out for me. *whew*

1-lUv3-y0u: Thank you and i love that se7en picture. You gotta have seven....in your life to be right... se.....ven...

Sarn: All i need is that dot on my forehead. Hehehe
oOo Pika pika pika pika that pika is pika bigger...

pleang sney: Suay dey... hehe thank you for dropping by ja. *wink*

Joni: lolz what happen got bored? You didn't need to leave a comment. I'm just playing around with you.

Nang: dek dee ya lauk poo yai nah...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Kkrystal said:
Thookie: long time no chat lady. Welcome to my land. heheh you know when i see others wore those traditional outfit. Ithought that it'll fall apart if you run in it. I did test trial nope it's tightly secure. Hehehe they only sucky part was it's all pin. Almost got poke in the butt but mother saw it and pull it out for me. *whew*
[post="161342"][/post]​
hahahaha someone should have got a pic of your reaction as a lil pin jabs you in the tushy! lol how unfortunate...

...for us to see, that is...lol!!! JKKKK p jun!!! :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz I didn't forget you kevin...lolz you want to be 'something ' in everyone picture.