King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
yeah it looks like its king..
cause if i was kaew she wouldnt stay like that...
iduno.. but we'll see...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Heads up na. there are 7 episodes left of this lakorn. That's about 13 episodes total of this lakorn.

chinda

sarNie Elites
Heads up na. there are 7 episodes left of this lakorn. That's about 13 episodes total of this lakorn.
0.0 soo fast !! For some reason I would like to see more of pat and por.They are just too funny together. I can't wait till she push may into the pool and get revenge for her sister ahahaha^^ King's character is annoying me, she's an adult and yet she let people around her torture like that. Her father is just the worst, I can't believe he did that to his OWN daughter, can't he see that his wife and kids are bad people ?! I understand how he's upset over the fact that his mother got killed but King, she did nothing wrong. He don't even suspect his wife, thinking she's an angel and everything :rolleyes:
But overall, I love Kaew and Tak the most ^^. Pat and Por are finally together, i was so upset for not paring them up in mafia tee ruk -_-

Do you guys have any spoilers for the upcomming episodes?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am like so far behind... i am still stuck on episode 2 and I started watching when it was first aired too... and i haven't check pat and por forum yet... i need to do that... and kritsy thanks for all the update...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know.lol. I think the bro is kind of goofy and cute :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know :( So horrible... Yes! Another episode for tomorrow!! When they finally switch!

P.S. Pat went to Ratree Samosorn yesterday and I'm going to guess that it was for King Kaew Kar Fak. I'll share the pictures when someone posts it up.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mistaken. It's not for King Kaew Kar Fak. It was actually for Pat, Siwon, and Kibum with their 12 Plus commercial.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Nope,nope. it was also for King Kaew Kar Fak. She must have had the interview from 12 Plus when they were in the making. Beautiful pictures will come tomorrow^^!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell me what tape number that the strong Pat's going to change place with the weak Pat in this lakorn? I'm not a fan of Por but I like Pat. I rent this and beside other lakorns for my mom. That keeps her not boring while babysitting my niece and nephew. Oops..sorry that I'm off the subject.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
episode 7 was ok my fave scene was when meji talking about her brother liking low stuff and then kaew was like 'soo tai ee auan' LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
episode 7 was ok my fave scene was when meji talking about her brother liking low stuff and then kaew was like 'soo tai ee auan' LOL
The lakorn is getting nowhere! I love the sweet scenes, but, man! Please get better!!!

Yeah. That was totally hilrious. Ee uan :loool:

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
LOL this lakorn is getting weird. It was so stupid how Kaew confessed to her father. I thought this was meant to be a secret but pretty much almost everyone in the house knows except meji and her mum. Things are moving too fast and since when did pete/priti like kaew o_O
Although the production of this movie is really poor and disappointing, it's still fun to watch. Perhaps I'm just addicted to Por...lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
LOL this lakorn is getting weird. It was so stupid how Kaew confessed to her father. I thought this was meant to be a secret but pretty much almost everyone in the house knows except meji and her mum. Things are moving too fast and since when did pete/priti like kaew o_O
Although the production of this movie is really poor and disappointing, it's still fun to watch. Perhaps I'm just addicted to Por...lol.
I agree with you... I don't even get the point of this lakorn? What's the purpose? There can not be a solution when there is no problem... Hecks, Kaew was pretty stupid to spill it like that... Piti is perverted... Yuck!!

tikklles

sarNie Adult
am not that far into the lakorn yet, but i enjoyed it...pat and por is two shining star that just lights up the screen each time they are on screen love them...ace is also very cute.....i'll continue on with this lakorn for the cast, everyone is doing a good job...even the evil mom...she is so evil in an innoncent way...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Sa (Ace's sister) got raped and video taped.

I'm watching because of Por's brother and King's nice sister.
He put a smacker on her. It was too cute.

What did I just do? Hhahahah..Too cute!!! they were so embarrassed that they just went their separate ways. He did it in front of everyone. hahah...Daring!!!