King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
They can't be twins...in order for them to be twins they would have to born from the same ova...but then you get dizygotic twins meaning two different eggs are fertilized at the same time...but in that case the twins are one boy and one girl and they are born a few minutes a part not few years...not saying that twins can't be born apart in a prolonged time but but it rarely occurs that way...from what I read from the spoiler summary...Gaew Ked (aka happy Pat..LOL) was born when her mother was in jail...and Ging Kanok was already a few years older...so it's really weird that they would have two completely non-twin siblings look so much alike that they could do a switcheroo...but then again if they didn't look so much alike it would defeat the purpose of Gaew Ked taking Ging Kanok's place...plus we all know this is a Thai Lakorn sooooo it's ok anything can happen in Lakorns...

I'm really loving this lakorn... I mean after JLR was over I never thought I would like a lakorn so much.... I just love Por and Pat... I have never seen their two previous lakorns.... now I'm contemplating renting their first Lakorn cause I saw a clip of it on Youtube and they looked so cute....

I really feel so sorry for Ging Kanok...the father is such a biased a** hole... I'm sorry I usually don't disrespect father figures of the main leads but it's ridiculous how he let's two of his children and even the stupid insipid servant mistreat her and abuse her...I'm so glad they wrote in the younger sister as a sympathetic nice girl... I also loved when she yelled at the servant and told the servant to go and get some better food for her sister... I especially loved when she threaten the servant not to go tattle to her family or else she will cut out the servant's tongue... I literally clapped my hands and did a whoop whoop so loud...LOL...

crazydog

sarNie Egg
Just finished today's eppy and I'm lovin it so far. King's dad is an A-hole for putting her in the dog cage. Ace and King are running away together now thanks to the help of por and Kaew. I'm guessing the switch will happen next episode. Can't wait til Meji and her family get whats coming from Kaew.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, I'm watching episode 5 right now. I guess it's going good so far^^. I'm glad that a lot of people like it though... Vanida, look and your sig! It's tremendously beautiful^^!!!

donna

sarNie Adult
man i like the way the kaew thinks! she is so strong compared to khing. all that girl does is cry and cry. she don't get up and fight for herself. at least she knows know that her mom isn't dead yet. that's cool. so that way the mom can come back and clear all this crap up and bust that evil stepmom bubble! ugh she is so conniving. her other 2 kids are too. ugh makes me wanna get up in the screen and woop some ass!

it was so cute when kaew was so excited that she jumped on por back. she got done and was like whoo, so funny. then at the hospital when they were trying to get khing out and the servant got in the way she punched that girl and she fell back seizuring. too funny.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Yeah. She's smart but is so belligerent. Arghh! how long will it take for them to switch? Maybe tomorrow?

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching episode 5 right now and I'm so confused. I don't understand why king tried to commit suicide? I thought she wasn't interested in Ace? I mean they really haven't had many proper conversations? Gosh I'm so lost. Anyone care to explain? Maybe there's a part I missed or something?

crazydog

sarNie Egg
I think King did like Ace or maybe she's just disappointed that a guy whom she thought liked her went and engage to someone else. She probably felt betrayed.
Anyway today's episode was pretty sad. I feel so bad for King. I thought she would of gotten away but her darn brother managed to drag her back home. I don't like the fact that her grandmother keep showing up. She's scaring the shit out of King and it's not helping at all. Even if King finds out the truth I doubt she could do anything or that anyone especially her father would believe her. And finally they switched! But judging by the previews it look like maybe her brother already know that King and Kaew switched. Looks like a whole lotta drama next week. And hooray for Ace for slapping May she deserves it.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
kaew is so funny....i love how pat portrays both characters.....and when pat and por dressed up in doctor and nurse....i could not stop laughing....then when they ran away, ace started to run away too.....LOL^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ekk!! I'm watching episode 6 right now. Ace is such a dork!! So adorable though! yes, finally, my long lasting wait!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
'Ta aeb doo, kor hai cheng bpen ling mai mee glua kin"

That was too awesome!! lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
episode 7 is when we see them switch since end of epi.6 just ended kaew changing her outfit and taking king out of that crazy house .... funny at the beach when por told kaew to go with him so king and panu can be together she didnt understand such a dork and por was using his hand she thought he was thinking nasty lmao

Toon

i might be hallucinating but from the preview from epi 6 it looks like Pat's Bro is trying to get with Gaew Ked and dumps May? I hope not....ehhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrr they're related....

Toon

Oh yeah did I mention I love Por and Pat a lot now....so cute together at the beach... He had her guess the letters in English and asked what he spelled and she said "Love" and he's like "Blae Wa Arai" and she's like "Ruk" and he's like "Jing Ror?" and she got all shy and embarrassed...hehehehehe LOve it