King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg! King hasn't seen a mall in her entire life?! O.O She must have been tightly captivated her whole life!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thats b/c she stuck in the house with those snake heads and her mom kill her dad grandma which i think its all that stepmom plan the driver old guy know the truth he should just tell everybody the truth and wanna see when kaew and king met at the mall and switch places i think its episode 3 im watching right now cause jintara taking king to the mall and kaew is now at krueng thep por mom ask him to take her to the mall for new clothes

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
thats b/c she stuck in the house with those snake heads and her mom kill her dad grandma which i think its all that stepmom plan the driver old guy know the truth he should just tell everybody the truth and wanna see when kaew and king met at the mall and switch places i think its episode 3 im watching right now cause jintara taking king to the mall and kaew is now at krueng thep por mom ask him to take her to the mall for new clothes
Yeah. All of what you just said is true. That man should just open is damn mouth... I'll be waiting for the day when they switch :spin:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
next episode so cruel lock king in a dog cage and let her eat dog food thank god jintara told that c4 (meji servant) king eat what i eat then i guess may mistake kaew with king at hair salon slap her and ditches her and kaew grab her hair lol cant wait to see that part and por got piss off

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
next episode so cruel lock king in a dog cage and let her eat dog food thank god jintara told that c4 (meji servant) king eat what i eat then i guess may mistake kaew with king at hair salon slap her and ditches her and kaew grab her hair lol cant wait to see that part and por got piss off
Yeah, yeah. Me too. I can't stand Meji and May here. Meji's just plain evil and may is just greedy for money.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea true and the whole family just want the dam will gosh cant wait till they find the truth time for revenge time hahaa

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
My favorite part of episode 3 was when Kaew was trying out new outfit. The gangster style looked cool on her and the nerdy one looked pretty too... Her legs are pretty long and just look at her crossing it O.O!! lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
so theyr sisters? how did they get separated?

pat has a nasty under-developed body. she is the female equivalent of cee siwat. yuck!
lmao. pat does have a funny body & shes not all that pretty, but shes really cute tho.