King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

chenling

sarNie Adult
I am so happy that pat and por are back together, they are great together!!! I am liking ace he's a cutie pie!!! Meji, I love her...I wish she would play more nice girl roles, I loved her in the other two shows she was in with pat and por!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah. Ace and Pat are pretty nice^^. Pat needs to stop the soft acting a it though. At times she's good, then bad again. Don't worry, Meji is getting a goody too-shoo role in Ruk Ter Yod Ruk with Pat and Por again.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kaew character so funny in here she and por lol her twin king she sweet but too weak i guess a twin one is tough and weak or one is nice and mean

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
kaew character so funny in here she and por lol her twin king she sweet but too weak i guess a twin one is tough and weak or one is nice and mean
Me too.lol. You should see episode 2 later. Kaew was so hilarious and adorable. King and Panoo's part were nice too. They were really sweet together. I'm waiting to see when they switch lives because of all the confusion between Panoo and Intat :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yep episode 2 funny those 2 couples haha yea i want to see when they switch spot haha new king is coming in prepare to get beat up yea then they going be like how come she act so different used to be nice and sweet now like a whole new person

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
THanks for the summary, is it possible to give a short summary of each episode (probably asking too much), cuz my thai understanding is only picture wise. It's kool if y'all can't^_^ .

As for the look-a-like but not twins, well take Britney Spears and Jamie-lin Spears, I think they two look a lot a like except the age difference. and it is possible cuz even if meiosis is random and there's cross-over and all the genetic stuff, there is still a chance of the offspring getting very similar genes, so I think the whole twin/not really twin idea is plausable.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
the girl that plays as meji's sister is pretty :) is she new? haha i wanna watch episode 2! but i dont' wanna wtach it on youtube.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
THanks for the summary, is it possible to give a short summary of each episode (probably asking too much), cuz my thai understanding is only picture wise. It's kool if y'all can't^_^ .

As for the look-a-like but not twins, well take Britney Spears and Jamie-lin Spears, I think they two look a lot a like except the age difference. and it is possible cuz even if meiosis is random and there's cross-over and all the genetic stuff, there is still a chance of the offspring getting very similar genes, so I think the whole twin/not really twin idea is plausable.
Ahh. Don't talk about Biology.lol. As much as I love science, it's so annoying when I hear it. Especially when I'm at home. That's true though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
the girl that plays as meji's sister is pretty :) is she new? haha i wanna watch episode 2! but i dont' wanna wtach it on youtube.
Her name is Pang. I think this is her 1st lakorn she has starred in. She's really cute. She's also one of the Seesan Sod host.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Epi 1

Unfortunately, Por was just heart-broken by Mae F.(who happens to be Ace's sister)for Meji's brother. So Por decides to take a vacation this island. Pat meets Por while is he driving and she was riding her bike. They crash into each other and hates each other now. Pat was in his yacht to clean the graffiti she did on his yacht, but as Por was leaving with his yacht, Pat was inside trying to find some towels and was knocked out by a box. The other Pat was being bullied by Meji and Pang is the only there to help her. They all hate her because of what her "mother" did. Pat and Por get into this mess because Por was all drunk when he got to his personal island. Pat woke up and overheard some robbers. She went to tell Por but Por was all drunk. They tied up, but the polices came to help.

You know one thing I noticed here? The scene where Pat was washing the little kids. I thought that her stand was pretty cute and nice. The little kids were kind of disturbing though. I know they're kids, but still.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh ace is soooo cute. hes such a great actor cuz hes convincing in every role that he play. from being a vilian to a nice guy. i love him. one of the reason i like mawin(guy from mafia tee rak) cuz he remind me of ace hehe

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
King Kaew Kar Fark is my newest obsession. I love this lakorn!! Pat and Por are SPECTACULAR!! It's a dream come true to see my beloved couple reunite.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ahhh ace is soooo cute. hes such a great actor cuz hes convincing in every role that he play. from being a vilian to a nice guy. i love him. one of the reason i like mawin(guy from mafia tee rak) cuz he remind me of ace hehe
Mawin looks nothing like Ace. He has the Chinese look on him. :lol: . Mawin is still cute though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
King Kaew Kar Fark is my newest obsession. I love this lakorn!! Pat and Por are SPECTACULAR!! It's a dream come true to see my beloved couple reunite.
Of course it's your obession Mara^^. You've been waiting so long for this. It comes to show how dreams do come true. Two times in a role too.

As for me, i like this lakorn right now, but I'm not yet obsessed over it. Maybe it will hit me in the next episodes :lol: