King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I found out today that Pat and Por will take the leading role in King Kaew Kar Fark. YAY!!! :yahoo: I'm so darn happy. I can't stop smiling. It's about time my precious couple reunite!! My dream is fulfilled!! Here is the behind the scene clips. Pat and Por are HOT as always. It's a blessing to see them together once and for all. There seems to be some action and drama to anticipate. I'm already falling in love with this lakorn. Pat and Por are captivating and inspiring. :kiss: Their chemistry shines outrageously....

http://z14.invisionfree.com/PatnPor_Affect...;st=0&#last

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO AIR.....WANTED THEM TO PAIR UP EVER SINCE THE LAST LAKORN TOGETHER....BARB RUK TALAY FUN....I THINK....WILL I REALLY LOVE THEM TOGETHER

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait to see this...thanks for sharing the clip

neena

sarNie Adult
wait...wat? i am so confused...they already had the opening ceremony with joy and ryan...and now its turning into a pat and por lakorn?!! what?!! the freakin' producers REALLY REALLY NEED TO MAKE UP THEIR MINDS

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMGosh! You didn't hear about the news?? It was all around the place.lol. Pat's been in the lakorn for about a month now I think. They kicked Joy out because of her bad behaviour.

neena

sarNie Adult
OMGosh! You didn't hear about the news?? It was all around the place.lol. Pat's been in the lakorn for about a month now I think. They kicked Joy out because of her bad behaviour.
oh...thats so sad...i love pat and por though so if they're in it...i might watch it!! haha...i do miss watching them pair up...they're not pairing up in mafia tee ruk so i kinda don't want to watch it. i'm waiting for this one...so they're already filming...when is it airing? i can hardly wait again! :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think this lakorn will air until sometimes next year... Aww. Too bad. You should give Mafia Tee Ruk a try. It might turn out good. :lol: .

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
might?....i know mafia tee ruk will turn out good....lol..............if por is in it then yup for sho.......

neena

sarNie Adult
I don't think this lakorn will air until sometimes next year... Aww. Too bad. You should give Mafia Tee Ruk a try. It might turn out good. :lol: .
REALLY?! i thought they were almost done filming and it will air already...i'm behind on news sorry.

:lol: my mom's a huge Chakrit fan so i'm sure she'll make me go out and rent it from somewhere. i'm not sure if i'll sit through it though. i can't see pat and chakrit as a couple...i dunno...they just don't look good to me. i like por...even though he's ALMOST chakrit's age he looks SO young and he looks so much better with pat! they have chemistry on screen! :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, I totally can't believe Chakrit is only 29 and Por is 28, but there's a huge difference between them... Why not just dl it instead of renting? Way faster and you get to see it first^^.

neena

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I totally can't believe Chakrit is only 29 and Por is 28, but there's a huge difference between them... Why not just dl it instead of renting? Way faster and you get to see it first^^.
i know what you mean....my mom don't like watching stuff that is downloaded...its blurry i guess.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, it is very vague and you can hardly see anything. I'm gonna buy the dvd set later though.lol.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't hardly wait for King Kaew Kar Fark to air!! Gosh, it's been the longest wait ever to see Pat and Por reunite as a pair. They are perfect for one another!! I don't understand why the directors kept on putting them in the same lakorn and pairing them with different cast even after knowing how much their fans love them. Nonetheless, no matter who they pair up, Pat and Por always show how strongly they love one another. Even in Mafia Tee Ruk and Tae Jai Ruk, Pat and Por belong together. All their sweet memories shine. I can never get enough of my beloved Pat and Por. This lakorn is a dream come true!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! Too bad they have 80% more filming to go....I'm getting impatient.