King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
gees. i dont see why they have to replace Joy. so many cast changing now im not really excited anymore.

pats a great actress but i still want Joy to be in it.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
why are they replacing Joy? and why does it have to be Pat? I'm anticipating for this drama because Joy will be playing twins with Ace and Por. if they change it to Pat, i probably won't watch it because i'm not a big fan of Pat. sorry for pat's fan. also she's been in quite a bit of lakorns already.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's not confirmed so there are chances that she will not be replaced. If in a couple of days or weeks, and there are no more news about this, then Joy will not be replaced... The more the marrier for Pat! ^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ouch! Hey,don't put your hopes down yet. There are chances that Joy is still going to be in it :) .

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep for sure Joy got kick out from this la korn and Pat will be replacing her. The reason why she got kick out is because her boyfriend had a problem with the producer about editing the la korn or something like that and they can't settle it. so he was mad and Joy was mad at the producer(Jemp) for her boyfriend too. The producer lady call her up and ask what'll you do about this problem and she was like let the channel 3 boss decide, so they let the channel 3 boss pick which side he would chose and he chose the producer side and let Joy go and replace her with Pat. which i think is fair, since Joy have too much problems. because before that she also had a problem about the twins role said it doesn't have equal amount of importance so the script writers went and change it for her. and lately when the ch.3 boss ask her to promote their la korns and stuffs she doesn't go and ask how much she will get pay to go. so they are not very happy with her. and her contract is going to end this August and there is a big chance she won't continue. i think Pat is a good actress and cute, she will play this twins role well. i still will watch it. because the story sounds good. I like Ace. Por is o.k. and it's all Joy's fault she has a good role but she ruin it herself.i'm very disappointed in her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg!..that really sucks. according to what you said teedee, i agree that its Joys own fault and now its her lost. but noo..i dont want her to leave Ch3. shes been with them for so long. i hope she work things out with them, so she could continue to stay. :(

sigh* my hope for Joy/Ace is gone. well, its bad enough that she isnt in this lakorn, so i hope she wont leave Ch3 too.

Beautiful Nana

sarNie Hatchling
wow! what they go through in order to get one lakorn filmed and done! thumbs up for the casts and staffs

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yay!!! Ace is one of the pra aek. i'm happy. he and Pat use to work together in "Hima tai prajun" but didn't get to pair up. he pair up with Four and she pair up with Film. now finally they get to pair up in this la korn. it's Joy's lost that she didn't get to star in this la korn. she was being such a "B" ,she deserve to get kick out. the man that was in charge of la korns in ch.3 gave an interview that he was confuse why she wanted the writer to fix the scripts. she is an actress shouldn't get involve with the writers,she should just do her job and let them do their job. the twins role are suppose to not have the same amount of importance. it's like the first time that these kind of problems occur. i think no matter what she's still nang aek why she have to be so bossy about it and he said she shouldn't get her personal problem involve with her job. to me,it seem like she force her boyfriend onto the producers to let him edit the la korns. and when they can't work out an agreement she was upset at the producer. i'm so dissappointed in her bad selfish behavior. i don't want to watch any of her la korns anymore. it's a good choice that they kick her out and replace her with Pat. i think Pat will do a good job with this role. i can't wait to see it. want to watch Ace the most.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ace is cute. He was good in Hima and Kaew Tah...I'm still in shock. Well, not really...Finally!!!!