King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, another lakorn of Khun Jim?..wow, Joy must be her fav.

So happy to see more of Joy!..but Por needs a break

thanx calla

Joys name is Kaew Ked and Por is GingKanok.

navy

sarNie Adult
Instead of pairing their rising stars, tv3 seems to switch them around with the professional actors...Por with Vicky, Khem, and now with Joy while Pat with Chakrit and Paul, etc....

Happy to see them on screen with others too. Cannot wait for POR and JOY.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
yes you know what that's probably why I like the ch. 3 rising stars better than channel 7s...i mean there's pinky and kwan and poo who seems to be paired up with the older and more experienced actors...but they seem to be about the only people...while channel 3 pairs up the rising stars with the older and more experienced actors....plus Por T. is good looking in my book and a good actor too....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This is such great news!!! i'm so happy. Joy as more la korns. YaY!! i'm tire of Por he has too many la korns. they should have get another pra aek. but i think it's a good idea to pair up professional actress/actor and rising stars. because it's a new change to see and it will help the rising star to improve their acting too. it will be a drama sad la korn. it's about 2 sisters name Kaew Ked and GingKanok they have to accept sins that they didn't even create. they got separate and came back to see eachother. they get to know love,loyalty,forgiveness,Kaew is like eyes,Ging is like hearts. even though they live in a bad surrounding but their goodness overcome the bad things they have to face. i think they are twins so maybe Joy will play as twins sisters?i can't wait to see it.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Dear God, please don't let Por play another weak role like Bua Prim Nam or I swear I will shoot that boy :angry: Thank you! ...I like him in mean roles, not the wussy roles like Bua Prim Nam. I honestly had to stop watching that lakorn because of his character. I thought he was hot and all until that lakorn...but I still like him, just not as much. Joy is so pretty! The summary sounds original, pretty interesting. Can't wait!

tikklles

sarNie Adult
this is going to be an interesting pair...i believe they are almost the same age but joy just seems older because she's been around for a long time and por is like new to the scence..well, both are good actors and actress so looking forward to this...

tinah

sarNie Coma
this will start filming on the 10th!..umm. is Por really the pra'ek? i havent heard or seen news saying whos the pra'ek.

credit to joysirilak.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg Vickys brother is HOT!!..wow!..so Pors not the pra'ek?..i thought they mention his name too. they said something he has busy schedule.

Joy looked so pretty. cant wait to see this. it sounds like a good lakorn too

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh, Por is the pra'ek too cuz i rewatch the clip again and they mention him/Ryan starring along with Joy

tinah

sarNie Coma
what a good looking pair! just love what Joy did to her hair. its like a new look for her

thanks Youa

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot for the clip and pictures YoUa. Joy looks pretty. i like her hair style. So cool that Ryan is the other pra aek with Joy. i didn't think they would have 2 pra aeks, i thought only Por is the pra aek.Ryan's cute! now i'm excited to watch this la korn. .hehehe. because i'm tired of Por. Joy play as 2 characters. cool. it will be a challenging role for her i think first time she play as 2 character?,correct me if i'm wrong, i can't wait to see this la korn. it will be good. i hope it air soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im also more excited now that I know Ryan is in here and getting with the other Joy. hehe. I'm sure Joy will do great in her too. She also had to play 2 characters in "Ruen Rak Ruen Tard" so this probaly wont be so complicated for her.